Truth or Dare?

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Truth or Dare?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Luhan was clutching into the bed sheets while his lips were pressed firmly against each other and his eyes are tight shut. Luhan was taking his medicine for the last time today, it is the strongest one and he will be sleeping from today evening at 7pm til tomorrow morning.

“There, all done with needles. I will just apply you some cream into your waist and you should be all fine by two days time! You’ll be discharged soon and going back to school.” Dr Yu said while he was pulling the blanket off Luhan.

Hearing about being discharged and leaving hell, Luhan’s mood has went from 0 to 100 yet not knowing the worst nightmare will come after being discharged.

Silence fell in the room for couple of minutes while the doctor was applying the medicine.

“T-thank you...”

Dr Yu took his focus off Luhan’s waist and looked at the boy who was avoiding looking at him.

Dr Yu blinked for couple of seconds before he asked

“For...?”

“...F-for taking care of me.”

Dr Yu smiled.

“It’s my job Luhan, but you’re welcome” Dr Yu continued to cream into Luhan’s waist and started to massage it.  Luhan has started to feel sleepy now, noticing this, Dr Yu wanted Luhan to fight a little and stay awake, so he started a conversation.

“Say Luhan, where do you come from? Your name doesn’t sound Korean to me”

“Oh...China” Luhan was little surprised for he didn’t expect any questions.

“Nice, I’m from China too. What school do you go to Luhan?”

“XoXo High” Luhan had gotten sleepier than before and he doesn’t have the strength to talk much now.

“Really, I have a son who will be coming back from China and he will attend this School...with his boyfriend” Dr tried not to give up easily but by the time he had finished his sentence Luhan was yawning.

Luhan nodded and slowly closed his eyes as he drifted to another world.

Dr Yu chuckled. He had finished now; he pulled Luhan’s shirt down and covered Luhan with the Blanket.

“You’re such a pretty boy Luhan, very sweet and well mannered. Trust me my son, after every struggle in your life, happiness will find a way” Dr Yu said to the sleeping boy in front of him, as he packed up and left the room.

~

The Next Day

~

“Why couldn’t we go after school?”

“Because I want to see Luhan now, and we don’t have any morning classes today.”

“Okay...when is he going to wake up...?” Just when Baekhyun had said this, Luhan eyes slowly fluttered open.

Luhan had prepared himself for the painful headache he gets every time because of the strong medicine but he forgot about the pain the moment he spotted D.O in the room.

“D.O” Luhan called for D.O brightly, he had missed his friend so much. The moment Luhan had called for D.O, D.O was already hugging him.

“Lu, I missed you! How are you?” D.O asked worriedly while hugging Luhan gently.

D.O got sniffs in return.

“Lu...” D.O hugged Luhan more tightly as he drew circles on his back.

“Why are you crying Lu?” D.O was slowly trying to calm Luhan

“I-I...missed you, I-I though you’re not coming...” Luhan replied quickly, scared that D.O might leave again.

“No Lu, I promised you to come right? So why wouldn’t? I was just held up for a while...” D.O looked at Baekhyun while saying this and then continued “...but here I am”

Luhan nodded as he tightened the hug onto D.O more. Luhan just looked like a little kid in D.O’s hands.

After a while of both of them hugging;

“Ahem”

Both Luhan and D.O gave their attention to where the noise has came from and they found a grumpy Baekhyun giving them looks from where his standing.

D.O chuckled at this as he stood up, went to Baekhyun and dragged him next to Luhan on the bed.

“Let’s introduce you two, yeah?” D.O suggested brightly

Luhan nodded immediately with a soft smile while he was wiping his tears.

For a moment there, Baekhyun wanted to give up the act of hating or actually top disliking Luhan but he doesn’t really know why he hates the boy so much, what is he so scared of that Luhan could take it away from?

With a big sigh, Baekhyun nodded forcing a smile but failed miserably.

 “Alright then, Luhan, this is Baekhyun. I’ve told you about him before remember?”

Luhan nodded as he faced Baekhyun and said

“D.O had a-always talked about y-you, whenever w-we do something exciting he always wishes that y-you’re here.” Luhan tried his best not to mutter while talking to Baekhyun, but he hadn’t had friend or talked to anyone beside D.O.

Baekhyun nearly face palmed, but this wasn’t the only reason he dislikes Luhan, he just can’t figure it out, but what Luhan had said nearly melted Baekhyun’s heart, so he was able to smile this time without faking it.

D.O couldn’t believe Luhan had actually tried and made a conversation with someone on his willing, so he acted like it was something normal and continued.

“Alright then, Baekhyun, I’m sure you already know, this is Luhan”

“Yup, I do.” Baekhyun replied.

“Okay then, done with introducing you two to each other. Let’s do the next thing now; Luhan how are you?” D.O questioned immediately, he was really worried.

“Oh, I’m...” Luhan mood had brightened half way through the sentence as it seemed like he had remembered something “...fine, I’m going to be discharged soon, very soon!”

“That’s great Lu, I’m so glad that you’re better now.” D.O had held Luhan’s hand into his and played around with them.


“Oh, finally” Baekhyun had said after eyeing the hands together.

D.O looked at Baekhyun with unreadable expression.

Luhan seemed to get this as his mood had went down and he questioned Baekhyun

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, it’s nothing really, it’s just that D.O would nag day and night to go and see you and he always talks about you in every conversation we make, it has gotten quiet annoying. So maybe if your back again he would stop again.” Baekhyun explained and before he waits for Luhan’s reply he added quickly; “yesterday we came to see you at around 7:30pm but you were asleep, so we had to go back. Yesterday’s night was really cold” Baekhyun was looking between D.O and Luhan, he had noticed the huge change in Luhan’s mood. He had let go of D.O hand and was playing with the hem of the blanket.

Luhan had gotten the hidden message behind all this; he was annoying them, even though he wasn’t there.

“You’re so troublesome Luhan, even if you not there, you still cause trouble! I’m sick of you!”

“...annoying kid...”

“People will hate you if you keep on annoying them!”

 

“Lu...Luhan...?”

Luhan had snapped out of it when D.O had called his name. 

“What’s wrong, where did u space out?” D.O questioned worriedly

“Nowhere...” Luhan replied with a whisper.

“Look Lu, please don’t listen to what Baek-“

“No, I’m sorry” Luhan cut D.O off as he turned to look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun felt guilty, there were tears in Luhan’s eyes and he was hiding them, so Baekhyun did something he didn’t expect he would; he got up and hugged Luhan.

Baekhyun knew why he was acting like this, he was jealous from Luhan before he even meet him because he thought D.O had liked Luhan more than him.

D.O sighed, “at least Baekhyun had found out his mistake “he though.

After few minutes of Baekhyun and Luhan hugging and Baekhyun whispering “I’m sorry” repeatedly and after a few seconds, they heard a noise;

“Ahem”

Both Baekhyun and Luhan gave their attention where the noise coming from and they found D.O standing, hands on hips and faking a grumpy face.

They all started to laugh, yet it was interrupted with Baekhyun’s;

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby...yeah.
 

“Someone is romantic here” D.O commented after Baekhyun had left to answer his phone.

Luhan giggled at that. Just then, the door opened again and Dr Yu came in.

“Morning boys” Dr Yu greeted

“Morning Dr” both D.O and Luhan greeted back.

“How are you feeling Luhan?”

“Really good” Luhan replied happily, he never felt happier than today.

“I’m glad to hear that. I’ve got some good news for you.” Dr paused and waited for Luhan’s reaction.

“Oh, what is it Dr?” D.O asked instead.

Dr Yu smiled as he said; “You’ll be discharged tomorrow at latest”

Luhan smiled even brighter

“But, I need you to take your medicine and apply your cream on time, so I need to talk to your roommate and inform the school about this.”

D.O was completely shocked. He did not tell Luhan about the room changing.

When Luhan had pointed to D.O and was about to tell the doctor that D.O is his roommate but D.O cut him off.

“No Lu...”

“Huh...?” Luhan looked at D.O confused

“y-you’re not my r-roommate...” because of Luhan’s facial expression, it seemed like if D.O was talking in a different language

“...Baekhyun had asked if he could roommate with me by the time your discharged and it seems like they have changed your roommate, I’m sorry Lu.”

Luhan would lie if he said he was fine with it and the pain was readable from his eyes. He was really hurt, but thinking about for few seconds he thought that it was for the best, because he won’t be able annoy him D.O anymore, even though he’s scared of room mating with someone he doesn’t know.

“No...It’s completely fine D.O; you...could catch up on...things together. I-I don’t mind.” Luhan tried to reassure D.O.

“Alright then, I will inform the school and ask them to tell your new roommate.” The Dr ended the conversation and then excused himself and left, whilst Baekhyun entered.

Baekhyun could feel the tense air in the atmosphere.

“What’s wrong?”

Luhan quickly answered; “Nothing to worry about Baek, I might be discharged tomorrow”

“Oh. Hey, that’s aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter