Day 02

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Day 02[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“Sehun...!” Luhan slowly shook Sehun.

“What?” Sehun who turned to the other side to avoid the voice that’s annoying him

“Sehun..!!” Luhan shook Sehun a bit harder, he needs to go to the bathroom and everyone is asleep.

“I’m up, I’m up. For god’s sake Luhan, what’s wrong with you?” Sehun sat up with his bed hair.

(example lol)

“Sehun...I need to go to the bathroom! I can’t ask any of my friends because they all sleeping with their partner.” Luhan quickly explained

“What’s the time?” Sehun asked scratching his hair.

“Half past 9” Luhan was waiting patiently

“Alright, let me get my phone so if they woke up and didn’t find us they might want to call.” Sehun took his phone and the equipments he needs and change of clothe while Luhan waited outside.

Once Sehun was out of the tent, they walked together to the bathroom.

Luhan counted til 99, he wants to ask Sehun but it looks like if he’s testing Sehun’s limit.

“Sehun, let’s check on D.O, he usually awake but maybe he doesn’t have a partner and he doesn’t want to wake Kai”

Sehun sighed but nether less walked towards Kai’s tent.

Luhan slowly ped the tent a little and took a look but his eyes suddenly widen and he took a step.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” asked an impatient Sehun

“t-they’re...c-cuddling into each other!” Luhan exclaimed while whispering.

“What the hell...”

Sehun pushed Luhan aside a little and took a peek inside, and to his surprise what Luhan said was true.

“I never knew that idiot would fall for him, idiot head” Sehun muttered under his breath

“Sehun...!” Luhan hissed

“What?”

“Can I use your phone and take a photo? I left mine back in the tent” Luhan requested, he wanted to tease D.O and show Baekhyun.

Sehun eyed Luhan like if he’s someone else.

“Fine, hurry and take a photo” Sehun instructed, unlocking his phone and opening the camera up.

Luhan adjusted the angel of the camera and took a photo but Sehun forget to mute the phone and the camera made a loud sound.

D.O stirred a little and Luhan held his breathe until D.O had continued sleeping.

Sehun snapped the phone off Luhan and gave him a warning Luhan and went off. Luhan quickly caught up to him.

After they both had finish they came back to find everyone awake.

“Come on boys, hurry up. Go wash and come back. Can someone please help me with Breakfast?”

Mr Lee instructed them and hurried them up since they were a little late.

“I’ll help” Luhan said, raising his hand. He had already washed up and he could help while others were getting ready.

“Me too” Baekhyun came skipping next to Luhan and he whispered; “I’ll help ya”

~

While everyone was eating breakfast, Mr. Lee made an announcement; “Today we’ll be your first activity, I’ll explain everything after breakfast.”

Everyone simply nodded and continued eating.

~

“Alright boys, you will be put together in groups of 4 and I will be picking which 2 partners will join together.” No one really cared, they knew each other and they wouldn’t mind which two partners they’ll need up with.

“Your first activity is making a habitat for one of the animals. For example you have 2 choices; nest or bird cage, best made and created will win. If all groups get good high mark, it will be written down and added up later and we will put the result against each other.” Mr. Lee explained while others got excited.

“For the equipment, you can use anything that’s nature and you have limit of sticker tap and sticks and 2 metres long of thin rope and a base.” Mr. Lee explained about the equipment needed.

“Any questions . . .?” Mr. Lee got nothing in reply so he assumed everything is fine.

“Okay then I will give you your groups right now.” Mr. Lee said scanning his surroundings.

“Xiumin and Chen with Suho and Lay”

Kai and D.O with Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Kris and Tao with Luhan and Sehun

You can go in your groups and start straight away. You have 2-3 hours”

Everyone went off in different directions in their groups.

Kris’s group choose a place a bit more closely into the forest.

“So, what should we do?” asked Kris, eyeing all the shorties in front of him.

“How about a bird cage...?” Tao suggested, taking a glance at Luhan who smiled.

“That would be cute” Luhan nodded agreeing

“I don’t care what it is” Sehun said as he kicked a small rock

“A bird cage it is” Kris said as he clapped his hands together

Tao took a step further from Kris and hugged Luhan by the side, talking to him in Chinese. Kris understood so he simply smiled while Sehun frowned even more, he can’t understand a word. Something inside him is killing him badly, he either hates the fact that Luhan is making new friends or the fact Luhan is going further away from him, in term of no needing him.

“Aren’t we going to start?” Sehun cut them rudely. Kris gave him a glance.

“Don’t worry Sehun, we nearly have 3 hours. Why you hurrying so much...?” Kris questioned. Kris knew what’s Sehun going through but he wants Sehun to figure out himself.

“Nothing” Sehun replied coldly.

  “Okay then, Luhan and Tao pick some both thick and thin sticks and me and Sehun will gather leaves and also brings some equipment” Kris instructed them.

~

“I want to do a nest...!” Baekhyun protested.

“...but I want to do a bird cage!” D.O desperately looked at Kai, as if Kai would be able to help him out.

“Please calm down, we will not do anything if we continue like this, we have already wasted half an hour while others have already began” Chanyeol tried to calm down his boyfriend and D.O.

“Let’s play scissors, paper, rock and whoever wins we will do what they want” Kai suggested, a pouting D.O isn’t something that he wants to always experience.

“Yeah, that should be perfect. What do you think Baek?” Chanyeol wanted to hug Kai for that brilliant idea; he never knew his cousin was so smart.

“I don’t mind yeollie”

“Me too”

“Okay then, after 3” Kai and Chanyeol did a count down together

“3”

“2”

“1”

“Scissors, paper, rock...!”

“Yaaaaaay! I win!!” Baekhyun jumped up and down, hugging Chanyeol.

“Whatever” D.O frowned and stomped the other way, looking for equipment.

“I’ll go help D.O looking for leaves and you guys get the other equipment” Kai quickly said, running after D.O.

“Don’t be such a baby and cry over something you didn’t get” Kai tried to cheer up D.O

“Go away Jongin” D.O said as he bent down picking up some leaves

“D.O, stop calling me with that, for god’s sake, how many times do I have to repeat myself?” Kai said getting annoyed but not as before. D.O have been calling him with his real name since forever but not in public, he grew tired of telling D.O to stop calling him with that, so sometimes he lets it be. At least he doesn’t say it out loud in front of everyone.

D.O ignored and continued to pick up more leaves and some thin sticks.

A brilliant idea popped in Kai’s mind while trying to take revenge on D.O for calling him with his name.

“Kyungsoo-yah. . .!”  

D.O’s eyes widen in disbelief as he turned to look at the person calling out his name instead of his surname.

“W-what . . .?”

“Well, since you call me with my real name, I’ll call you with your name too” Kai smirked proudly and bent down, picking up leaves trying to ignore D.O.

“Fine, I don’t care. I won’t stop calling you Jongin by the way.”

~

“I’ll go with Lay and get the main equipment needed from Mr. Lee while you and Suho finish off this. We don’t have much time Okay?” Instructed Xiumin

“...But Min-min I want to be with you!” Chen didn’t mean to be mean or anything, he just wants to be partnered up with Xiumin.

“Nope, you need to meet new people and make friends. What if I die one day?” Xiumin knew that he’s messing around with Chen which will end up with a pissed off Chen later but it’s fun teasing the other.

“Min-min, don’t say that!” Chen protested

Xiumin had already dragged a silent Lay behind him and left. Once they were far enough, Lay broke the silence between them.

“You were a bit too harsh on Chen you know. He simply wanted to go with you and earlier when I said I wanted to do birdcage you didn’t allow Chen to vote for whatever he wanted.” Lay explained his point of view to Xiumin as both of them were walking next to each other.

“Nah, don’t worry much about it. I know Chen very well he won’t get offended from this kind of stuff. Leave us from this now and tell me. How is living as a vice captain feels like?” Xiumin questioned to open a new subject.

“Nothing special really, just a little more stress than usual” Lay replied honestly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter