Day 01

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Day 01[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

At some point of the ride, the driver had taken a stop to rest and go to the bathroom, Mr Lee and Sehun also went to the bathroom.

“Say Sehun how’s Luhan with you? Are you handling him well?”

“Why do you care?” Came Sehun’s cold reply

“Oh my, weren’t you happy when I suggested the rules for you? You said you hated Luhan, do you perhaps like him now?”

“Pfft, don’t make me laugh please. I think that was the only time I asked for your help, I wouldn’t have came to you if father hadn’t told me to. One day he’ll know how bad you are. He’s just not aware of what you do and he doesn’t believe but I’m sure there is something behind you.”

Sehun threw the paper in the bin and left.

“We’ll see Mr. Oh”

~

“Wake up, Luhan!”

“Min min, get up already”

“PARK CHANYEOL GET YOUR UP” Baekhyun’s loud voice trying to wake his boyfriend woke everyone up.

“Whoa, not too loud” Kris tried to calm Baekhyun down.

“We’ve arrived, come on boys” Mr Lee told them as the bus took a stop.

They slowly got up, taking their bags with them.

Once they were out of the bus, everyone awed. The view was magnificent, it was amazing, un-describable. The trees were huge, yellow and greens leaves covering the ground and they could hear the waterfall, but there a fence on the edge with signs warning not to go any further.

“Okay boys, listens up! There are important things I need to tell you.” Once everyone gave him their attention, he started again. “Here is where we will camp” He said as stomped on the ground. “Over there, behind that fence, no one is allowed to go further in then beyond our eyesight” he said pointing at the fence. Everyone was following with their eyes, he then pointed his finger at the gap in between the fences “If you go there and to your left, there is a bathroom. No matter what happens, don’t go to the right and you must always go with a partner, understood?”

“Yes” everyone answered

“Good, now I will tell you of your sleeping partner to you can set the tent with” He said as he took out a piece of white paper.

“Kris and Tao are together since they’re new and I didn’t want to separate them, Suho and Lay together. Baekhyun and D.O-“

“Noooo...!! Please sir, please. We spoke to you yesterday; I told you I want to be with yeollie!” Baekhyun complained

D.O gave him a glare

“Please don’t be mad D.O; I want to sleep with Chanyeol!” Baekhyun looked apologetically at D.O who shook his head left and right while sighing.

“hahaha...okay okay, I forget sorry” Mr. Lee chuckled as he shook his head and scribbled something on the paper.

“So that means...D.O and Kai are together”

D.O wants to throw a building at Baekhyun

 “...the last two is Sehun and Xiumin, Luhan and Chen, any problems?” asked Mr. Lee

No one answered or said anything, but Xiumin went pale.

Luhan felt little of disappointment and he doesn’t know why.

“Okay now, take your partner and build your tent” as soon as Mr. Lee dismissed them, Xiumin approached Chen.

“What’s wrong Minmin?” Chen questioned his best friend that looks pale.

“I-I, can I share a tent with you please?” Pleaded Xiumin

“Oh, really...? Who was praying at the dorms back at school that I don’t end up their partner?” Chen asked amused.

“Stop being silly Chen! I don’t want to sleep with Sehun. It’s freaking ‘Oh’ Sehun. He’ll kill me”

Chen was laughing loud until Xiumin hit him to shut up since everyone is looking at them

“Please...” Xiumin made a pouting face

“Okay Okay, I’ll change with you, you be with Luhan” Chen said proud of himself that he solved out the problem.

“I’ll go and help right now, Cya Min Min” to be honest, sometimes Chen gets really hurts when Xiumin regrets him or wishes not be with him. He doesn’t blame Xiumin because he never confessed to the other but he’s scared the other will reject him and their friendship falls apart. Although it sounds like Chen is only messing around when he confess to Xiumin in front of everyone but he truly means it. He and Xiumin grew up together since they were in grade 1 and Chen had fallen in love since then, not allowing anyone near Xiumin.

Xiumin grabbed him quickly by the hand.

“N-no”

Chen looked at him confusedly.

“I-I want to be with you, tent with you” Xiumin murmured out quickly

Chen smiled.

“Sure”

~

“Luhan and Sehun could you please come here?” Mr. Lee shouted for them. Luhan was helping out D.O to do his tent while Sehun was helping out Kai.

“Chen and Xiumin want to be in the same tent which will result in both of you being together, any problem?” asked Mr. Lee but when Sehun opened his mouth to speak, Mr. Lee quickly beat him to it.

“No problem? Okay, thank you. Continue you’re work”

~

After they all had finished building the tent in a circle, one next the other, Mr Lee called them over.

(the tent are circled like this)

(the tents are like this)

“We won’t be doing much today but the last thing I want from you is to gather some sticks for later tonight because we will light a fire and eat marshmallows!”

Everyone started to cheer, especially Baekhyun and Tao, they went crazy and started to hug each other and sing.

“Boys, Boys please. Listen up I’m not finished yet. Since you’re all going pretty good with being partner and you know each other, go collect stickers with your partner, it will take less time and more sticks. I don’t want you all to be crowded in one place. You may go behind the fence because I trust you since your all young adults but don’t go too deep inside, got it? I want to be able to see all of you”

Luhan quickly took a glance at Sehun after Mr. Lee had finished talking. Sehun looked pissed off and irritated and Luhan knew why. When Mr. Lee had called them earlier to tell them about the change plan that happened, Luhan felt relieved, he didn’t know Chen and even though Chen is more friendly than Sehun, Luhan would prefer a cold Sehun than a stranger, Luhan hates being alone with a stranger.

As Mr. Lee dismisses them everyone leaves except Luhan and Sehun including Mr. Lee.

Sehun moves forward toward out of the fence without taking a glance at Luhan. Luhan quickly catches up to him.

“Sehun”

“What?”

“I...um...I promise to pay you back all the money once we go back.”

Sehun took a short and quick glance at Luhan who was playing with his fingers and paying no attention to what’s in front of him.

“First of all, look to the front when walking, not to your fingers. And lastly I don’t need that money”

“I-I Know you don’t need them, but please let me give them back, please” Luhan pleaded because he hates it when other people do things for him, for example paying the excurse money for him. He can pay on his own and that would make him feel that he deserves the excursion.

“Do whatever you want, I don’t care just don’t annoy me”

Luhan smiles, he’ll make sure he pays the money back to Sehun once they’re back

“Pick 10 sticks on your own and I do the same and then we combine them together and go back” Sehun instructed him.

Luhan looked around and everyone was doing it together, even Kai and D.O. Luhan wanted to do that too but Sehun wouldn’t let. Luhan nodded and went opposite side of Sehun.

Once Luhan spotted a stick on the ground; he slowly bent down his body  forward but a sharp pain came down to his waist, sending him back quickly as he let out a groan of pain.

Sehun, who wasn’t too far, had seen this since he was taking a glance at Luhan to see if he’s okay.

She sighed and approached the shorter male.

“You can’t pick it up can you?” Sehun questioned him emotionless but cold.

“I-T’s because I packed my stuff yesterday which involved-“

“Save it for later Luhan” Sehun said as he got the stick

“I want to finish this, so at least help me find them”

Luhan nodded and quickly helped Sehun.

In the end Luhan and Sehun did the work together just any of the others.

~

“Thanks boys, you’re all great but I just need one more last thing, anyone would like to help me cook?”

D.O hearing the word ‘cook’, had his hand straight up

“ME!”

“Of course it’s you” Said Kai as he chuckled but he got a glare from D.O

“Me too” Baekhyun raised his hand as well

“Me three” Lay raised his hand also.

“That should be enough, thanks boys. You all have your own free time now”

Tao said he was tired so he went to sleep and Kris looked worried as hell.

“God Kris, you look like a helpless dog” Kai said and Chanyeol was already high fiving Kai.

“Shut up” warned Kris

“Let’s play soccer” Chen suggested

“Why not...?” Kai said

“That’s the best way to waste time” Chanyeol agreed.

“I don’t mind” Sehun didn’t want to just sit down til dinner time.

“I want to go to the bathroom and take shower, so I’m not playing” Xiumin said, looking for a partner

“C-can I go with you? I need to shower too.” Luhan asked desperate, He wanted to go to the bathroom earlier but he was scared to ask Sehun.

“Sure, I need a partner anyway”

~

After Luhan and Xiumin had gathered a change of clothe, toothbrush and towels, they walked together to the bathroom.

“I heard that you’ve got injured saving Sehun” Xiumin told Luhan the first thing came on his mind.

“Oh...Yeah, Well I was just trying to push him off from underneath the broken light. Anyone would have done the same if they were me” Luhan was taken aback by how Xiumin was so straight forward but it was something good, he only speaks what’s on his mind.

“To be honest with you Luhan, not everyone would”

Luhan stopped in his track

“W-what do you mean?”

“What I mean is, if I was you I would have stood there stunned at what’s happening in front of me and I would feel like I want to help. My soul would want go and help the person but my mind would say otherwise to protect me, unless that person is Chen” Xiumin explained, blushing little at the end of his sentence

“Why...?” Luhan questioned instantly, he got really interested.

“...Because I love him.”

Luhan’s doe eyes were big and he looks really surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter