I'm In Love With My Bully

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I'm In Love With My Bully[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Stunned, is the only way you can describe Sehun lately. He woke up but had no intention of getting up. He laid down re-calling yesterday’s conversation.

“...to Sehun” his father announced, looking serious as ever

“What?” The other 4 said, shocked, Sehun was too shocked to talk, and he didn’t want anyone to marry Luhan, because what if they used him wrongly? But he doesn’t want to marry him too.

“I don’t even know the relationship between us, how are we going to get married?” Sehun asked, still not believing everything

“Sehun, I didn’t say you’re going to marry him for love and forever, it’s fake marriage, just until I solve everything. If he’s married to you than it makes things easier, I don’t want to be rude or anything to anyone but we also we can’t just trust anyone that’s why I’m asking you son, you’re the only one for him.”

Although D.O hated Sehun so much in the past yet he couldn’t decline this idea. What Mr. Oh just said was true. Not any of their parents might accept this easily unless they’re aware of everything and so D.O spoke what is one his mind to support to this.

“It’s true” D.O said, grabbing their attentions “Also, it’s most likely that none of anyone’s parents will accept to marry their son or daughter to Luhan just like this. They must at least be aware of what’s happening and Sehun’s parents are prefect. I wanted to reject this at first but I think it’s a great idea. Thank you Mr. Oh” D.O spoke out his opinion and bowed his head lightly at Mr. Oh after he finished.

Sehun sighed loudly as he throws himself back at the couch.

“I understand its fake marriage and it’s just on paper but will happen if they ask for proof? Like photos or stuff?” Sehun asked, feeling quite frustrated and unsure. The decision is big.

“Well that’s true but it’s going to be okay. Just few photos of hugging and maybe some kissing and that should be it” his father explained, making himself look serious while Mrs Oh slowly giggled beside him.

Baekhyun whispered under his tongue of something in between “I’ll pray for this to happen” which ended with a nudge from D.O who’s beside him. While Kai and Chanyeol pretended not to hear anything.

Sehun face-palmed, trying to cover his from embarrassment or shy face...? Now his mind is showing him weird pictures of him and Luhan doing the things he’s father told him; hugging and kissing. Sehun wanted to scream.

“Just give me a day to think” Sehun said, covering his eyes not wanting to show his face.

“We’re short Sehun, he said we only have 3 days which is not much” Kai said, reminding his cousin, who would make people feel empathy for him from the way he looks.

“I know” Sehun said before he got up and left to his room.

 

“Come on Sehun, Breakfast is ready.” He heard his mother calling out for him from downstairs.

Sehun covered his face with pillow but before he does so he shouted back to his mother that isn’t hungry yet.

“Later, I’m not hungry yet. I just woke up” Sehun excused, he had been awake since 2 hours but he has no intention of meeting Luhan because he’ll know it’ll be awkward, especially the conversation with Luhan in his room made things worse. Everything seems to go opposite to what he wants.

So that morning he stayed up in the extra room that he gave to Luhan last time he slept over.

~

“Here sweetie, don’t feel shy. It’s your home too from now one. Eat up” Mrs Oh said as he put more rice into Luhan’s bowl.

“Thank you” Luhan bowed before he continued to eat, he was starving. Yesterday he woke up at around 4 am from hunger but he didn’t dare to go downstairs or ask anyone to bring him food so he went back to seep and he’s tired body easily welcomed sleep in again.

Before Mr. Oh wanted to talk to Luhan about the marriage arrangement between him and Sehun, Luhan beat him to talking.

“Where is Sehun-ah?” Luhan asked, looking at the empty spot Sehun sat the last time he had eaten with this family.

“He said he wasn’t hungry because he just woke up” Mrs Oh explained with a sweet smile to assure Luhan.

Luhan nodded as he ate in another bite but feeling disappointed that Sehun isn’t here.

“Luhan” Mr. Oh said to grab Luhan’s attention.

Luhan looked at Mr. Oh while chewing the food.

“I have something to announce to you son, please listen carefully.” Mr. Oh and then coughed, preparing himself

Luhan nodded once again as he listen. He was still feeling a bit pain in his body but things felt better.

“Since we all know your father had sell you to that guy and that guy won’t let you go until you get married...” Luhan stopped chewing as he felt weak and pain again “...so we decided to marry you to Sehun.”

Luhan choked on the food in his mouth.

“Oh my...oh my” Mrs Oh said as she handed him a cup of water to drink.

After Luhan had swallowed the water, he looked like a caught deer in traffic light.

“ . . .” Luhan had absolutely no comment, he was stunned to the fact that he couldn’t even think, and never realising his pale face had turned red and his mouth that formed an “o” shape.

“...I...there is no need...father will...” Luhan trailed off, he didn’t want to anyone to know about this, everything is his fault. He deserves what his father does for him. He doesn’t want anyone to take the wrong imagine of his father, he doesn’t want to live with his father or interact with him but he won’t hate him. He’ll just leave in the dorms but that stupid guy showed up and he’s going to take him and Luhan doesn’t want that.

“Luhan, Listen boy; you can’t live like this on your own. I’m not marrying you to Sehun forever. It’s your own life. You do whatever you want with it and marry whom you ever want but this is just fake marriage; only on paper. Or then you’ll then have to become a slave to that guy and he’ll use you wrongly. We don’t want that and I’m sure you too.” Mr. Oh explained, hopping that Luhan will understand him. Things are a bit unexpected but that’s the only solution.

“Also Luhan, Just as Sehun’s father explained, we can’t trust you with any other family except for us. Do you understand me Luhan?” Mrs. Oh tried to help her husband; she didn’t want to lose Luhan anymore. She treasured him just like her son, she knew how much he suffered and she didn’t want him to continue to suffer anymore.

“H-how about S-Sehun...?” Luhan mattered, feeling nervous asking about Sehun’s opinion about this.

“He’s a bit frustrated but he’ll be fine, he’s just thinking about it. He’ll give us an answer today, don’t worry” Luhan felt his heart sink. If Sehun had told him earlier that he doesn’t hate him or either like him then Sehun definitely hates him now. Sehun would probably never want to marry him and he doesn’t blame him because no one would want to marry someone like him.

“Alright then, I’m off to work” Mr. Oh said, excusing himself.

Luhan got up and bowed to him before he left and then helped Mrs. Oh to pack breakfast off but while he was helping in doing so, he knew that Sehun didn’t eat breakfast because he doesn’t want to meet him and he’s probably hungry so he asked Mrs. Oh for permission.

“Excuse Mrs. Oh, Can I pack some breakfast in a tray?” Luhan asked, thinking Mrs. Oh might get the wrong intention.

“You still hungry sweetie?” Mrs Oh asked, concerned about his health.

Luhan shook his head, looking everywhere but not at Mrs Oh.

Mrs Oh found him adorable with Sehun’s lossy Pyjamas and red cheeks from embarrassment.

“Then to who?” Mrs. Oh exactly knew what Luhan was thinking but she’s not giving it away.

“S-Sehun...” Luhan whispered but Mrs Oh heard him and she chuckled.

“You’re starting your job early, huh?” Mrs Oh said, teasing Luhan.

Luhan looked at her blankly.

“Job...? What job?” Luhan asked, innocently.

Mrs Oh laughed.

“Pretend you don’t know huh. Your job as to take of your husband” Mrs. Oh explained to Luhan taking out a tray.

“. . . Mrs. Oh....I...” Luhan doesn’t really know what he’s going to explain but what Mrs Oh just said got him to the point where he can’t reply.

“Ah, right. Also don’t call me ‘Mrs. Oh’ anymore, I’m your mother-in-law soon, so call me mother, or it would be disrespectful” Mrs Oh said as she handed the tray to Luhan.

“Go, go put breakfast for your fake-future husband” Mrs Oh said, chuckling down at Luhan’s reaction as he slowly took the tray and went to do so.

~

Luhan had woken up today morning feeling slightly dizzy but things got better. He didn’t wake up tho until Mrs. Oh knocked on his door, waking him up to eat breakfast.

He slowly made up his way on the stairs toward the room he was supposed to sleep in last time and knocked a few times on door before leaving the tray and going back to Sehun’s room.

Luhan wanted to change the clothes and clean up the room for Sehun and leave but he can’t get a change of clothes from the start. He made the bed and cleaned up the room and made his way downstairs, not forgetting to open the door. Indicating to Sehun that he go in and he quickly made his way back to Mrs. Oh.

“Excuse me Mrs. Oh” Luhan said when he found Mrs Oh reading a book in the lounge.

But Mrs Oh continued to read and didn’t reply to Luhan.

Thinking that she was too deep into the book and that he’s voice was maybe too low, he tried again with a clear voice.

“Mrs Oh...?”

Yet Mrs Oh didn’t reply to him again which was evident that she didn’t reply because she wanted so on her willing.

Then it clicked in Luhan’s mind and his face went red again...

“M-mother...in law...?” Luhan tried again for third time and to his surprise Mrs Oh replied.

“Yes Sweetie?”

Luhan wanted to die from embarrassment

“B-but we’re not married...- I mean faked married yet...so why...” Luhan said, not wanting Sehun to hear him but it was too late, Sehun already entered before Luhan could finish.

Sehun looked around the two of them and pretended he didn’t hear anything as he put the full tray that he didn’t eat anything from and placed it in front of his mother.

“I told you I don’t eat any food unless you put it for me. You know I don’t trust anyone” Sehun said before leaving the room and heading upstairs, leaving awkward silence in the air.

“H-how did he know?” Luhan asked, holding in tears and biting in his lower lip.

“Oh, although I cooked the food but it was you who arranged them in the tray, usually I have my own way in arranging the bowls and plates in the tray...so yeah...” Mrs Oh explained.

Luhan nodded.

“I-I need my clothes, please...” Luhan asked for his trying not to use any of the terms or names to talk to Mrs Oh.

“You’re clothes are ripped Sweetie but D.O yesterday went back to the dorm and grabbed your things into a bag and got them for you, it’s under the bed if you haven’t noticed.” Mrs Oh explained, trying to find a way to light up the mood that her son ruined.

“Thank you” Luhan said before he made his way upstairs.

He quickly went to Sehun’s room unaware of Sehun’s presence until he bumped into him.

“Oh...”

“Luhan, I want to talk to you a little bit. I mean I understand the situations that I must marry you, fake of course but you must know there is absolutely nothing between us. You know that very well, I told you just yesterday. Sit down so we can discuss things” Sehun said as he gestured to his bed but Luhan didn’t move an inch as he kept his head down, so Sehun decided to drag him from his arm and make him sit on the bed forcefully, forgetting the older had injuries which called Luhan to wince from the pain but Sehun pretended like nothing happened.

“Sit” Sehun said.

“Now, I’m adding more rules. No one is going to know of our marriage except the people father picks for us, got it? Sorry, I meant fake marriage. No one is going to know. And also did you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter