The End {2/2}

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The End {2/2}[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]*click*

“Shh!”

“Why didn’t you put it on silent you idiot!”

“Sorry, I forgot.”

“omg, he’s stirring.”

“hide the phone!”

“But I haven’t gotten a proper photo yet!”

“I did, don’t worry. I’ll send it to you.”

“No, I need more photos!”

“Okay that’s enough” Suho said before he snatched the phone off Baekhyun. “Your going to wake them up.”

“but I muted it already.” Baekhyun whined a little loudly

“He’s awake!” They all turned to look at Chen who shouted out of nowhere but then they averted their eyes toward the awaken Luhan, who was blinking at them innocently.

Baekhyun, Tao and Xiumin wee quickly to hide their phones.

“Lu! Your awake!” D.O said, looking relived although he already knew Luhan had been awaken before now this from the doctor.

“Soo...” Luhan slowly said, a smile growing on his lips while he looked at everyone.

“I’m glad your fine. You worried us Lu.” Kris said honestly, everyone agreeing with him.

“Sorry...” Luhan apologised.

“No need for that. We’re glad your awake and all fine!.” Tao said as he stood next to Chen, closer to Luhan.

“Sehun suffered the most.” Kai confessed looking at his cousin who was sleeping soundly.

Luhan looked surprised.

“Yeah, he did. He wouldn’t stop crying. He looked horrible, I had to force him to drink and eat the cookie after he gave blood to you.” D.O confessed as he stepped closer to Sehun and played with the younger’s hair.

Oh Sehun gave blood to me?

Luhan felt warm, very warm. He had Sehun’s blood in him and now matter how creepy that might have sounded, he loved it.

“Panicked showed us his true self. He was so weak you wouldn’t had believed it. He shut everything down and it was only you Luhan. Trust me he loves you, just bear with him for awhile. He’s afraid. When you fell into his hands, unconscious. It was then when he realised that you’re not there anymore, it’s when he panicked and the mask and cold face he had on broke down completely. Showing us the real him” Kris explained, looking at Luhan.

The room fell silent. Luhan nodded at Kris before tightening his hold on Sehun’s hand that was over his waist.

He was blushing badly but his heart sunk at Kris’s word.

“Sehun is afraid?” Luhan whispered, if it weren’t the silent, no one would’ve heard him.

“Sehun is afraid from falling in love again. ” Kai confessed and they all paid him attention.

Kris knew Sehun was afraid of something and it had to do with love but he never knew what it is.

“Mina left him and broke his heart. Yes She’s a sweet girl and nice but the two weren’t meant for each other. She had to leave for America because her father had worked. Sehun was sad upon hearing that but they both made a promise to keep contract with each other.”

Luhan felt jealous upon hearing that Sehun was attached to someone else.

“However” Kai said after a small pause. “After a month, She asked Sehun for a break up.” Kai stopped few seconds before he continued. “I know this sound like it could happen to anyone and break ups are normal but it wasn’t for Sehun. It was his second break up not first.” Kai sighed as he explained to them.

They all gasped.

“I know I’m not supposed to say this but I need you all to understand Sehun. I don’t want anymore misunderstanding since Mina showed up.” Kai said before he inhaled and continued.

“When Sehun was in grade 4, he fell in love with a transfer girl from China. She was sweet and everything, when Sehun gathered his confidence to ask her out, she agreed. It was cute and everything but the little girl never liked Sehun in the first place, he had a close friend who was Chinese, the girl had crushed on him but the Chinese male paid her no attention so she thought with help of her friend that if she’s closer with Sehun she can get to the Chinese male and she did. She apologised to Sehun, after she confessed to him everything and that her and the Chinese male want to date. Sehun nodded and pretended like nothing is wrong, but he was heart broken to death. It wasn’t after two years he had met with Mina, she’d always follow him everywhere, I wasn’t with Sehun for half a year in grade 6 because I had to go somewhere far. She confessed to Sehun and it took Sehun a week to accept it. He said he knew no one so there was no one to seek after from Sehun and Sehun had little crush on her. When I came back they were already dating for 3 month. However after Mina had to leave to America, it’s when everything started. She called him telling him that she was forced into this arranging marriage and they needed to breakup. Sehun told her that he’ll come over and help her but she rejected immediately, telling him he can’t but she hang up, being the last time he heard anything from her....that’s until today.” Kai said before he sighed deeply.

Everyone was stunned, literally stunned, they couldn’t believe what they heard. Some were thinking that Sehun isn’t the type to date.

“Few years later he met Luhan...” Kai said after few seconds and took another pause before continuing

“...and fell in love with him.” But it wasn’t Kai’s voice, it was Sehun’s.

“Sehun!” Kai exclaimed.

“I’m sorry Lu” Sehun apologised. “I showed you the wrong impression” Sehun hold tighten on Luhan as tears beamed from his eyes.

“...I’m sorry” Sehun continued to apologise as he cried, hiding his face into the shorter’ s hair.

Luhan held into Sehun’s hand and softly moved his fingers in between Sehun’s knuckles, being the only thing he could do as he whispered. “Shh...”

Few minutes, the taller one was fast asleep again, tears stained on his cheeks.

“He needs to rest.” Xiumin said

Everyone nodded, falling in silence for few minutes, until the door knob twisted and Mr./Mrs Oh came in.

“Your all here already? It’s only 1pm.” Mr. Oh asked as he closed the door behind him, Mrs. Oh already next to Luhan.

“Your awake!” Mrs. Oh said, feeling happier than ever, but even more when her eyes landed on her son.

“Oh my, Sehun.” Mrs. Oh exclaimed, her husband coming closer to see what’s happening.

Luhan blushed madly from embarrassment, he tried to hide face into Sehun’s chest but he can’t turn side ways.

“Oh my, we were nearly worrying for nothing this morning. Thinking that you and Sehun has gotten into something; a misunderstanding.” Mr. Oh said as he smiled, seeing his Sehun sleep peacefully.

Mrs. Oh ever so slowly went closer to Baekhyun.

“Were they sleeping together like this, before you came?” Mrs. Oh asked and Baekhyun nodded, promising her to show her the photos he got later.

“What are you two whispering about?” Mr. Oh asked, and Baekhyun and Mrs. Oh backed away from each other, as if they were doing nothing.

Luhan quietly yawned but he didn’t want to sleep yet.

“Lu, you should sleep.” D.O said as he played with Luhan’s hair this time.

Luhan shook his head, trying his best not to but how can he when Sehun’s warm is lullabying him to sleep?

“Take a nap by the time some of us go and get lunch. Aren’t you guys hungry?” Mr. Oh and they all nodded, excited to eat.

Luhan nodded, he can’t stand not sleeping anymore, he felt so tired for staying awake for half an hour or more. So the moment Luhan closed his eyes, he was lost in dream land once again.

~

Sehun and Luhan were woken up when Lunch arrived. They all had a plate individually.  After Sehun had washed up after sleeping, he sat down on the bed next to Luhan.

They had changed the bed position into a setting up position and placed the food in front of Luhan on a tray, however no one noticed that Luhan couldn’t eat and was struggling with his left arm.

The bullet was shot just on Luhan’s right shoulder but further little down and further to left but no where dangerous where the other could have become disabled; the doctor had explained earlier.

When Xiumin noticed, he was quick to ask if Luhan needed help and that he’ll help but before Luhan even answer, Sehun snapped.

“No, I’ll feed him...h-he’s closer to me.” Sehun made up a lame excuse.

Xiumin nodded slowly, surprised by Sehun’s reaction.

Everyone paid extra attention to Sehun but didn’t show it, not to piss the younger one.

Sehun got hold of Luhan’s lunch and scoped a mouthful of spoon and held it up to bring it near Luhan’s lips.

“Sehun, put a hand underneath the spoon, so no food falls and makes a mess.” Mrs. Oh instructed as she looked at her frustrated son trying to feed his injured husband. Sehun had never done this to anyone.

“O-Okay” Sehun muttered before nodding and doing so.

Luhan slowly parted his lips as Sehun inserted the spoon in, Luhan chewing, cheeks crimson colour.

Sehun smiled and continue to feed Luhan.

Nearly everyone cooed at the sight but non did it out loud, not to embarrass or disturb the coupe.

After few spoons Luhan shook his head when Sehun waited for him to open his mouth.

“You should eat too.” Luhan said in concern “ You haven’t eaten anything either too.”

Realising that what Luhan had said was true, and his grumbling stomach as a proof Sehun nodded.

“Spoon me, spoon you” Sehun said and the shorter one agreed.

After both of them had finished, Sehun smiled. Feeling that he had done something right. However everyone had already finished before them since the married couple took their time.

After Sehun washing his hands, he used baby-wipes to clean Luhan’s lips. As he tried to clean around Luhan’s mouth and lips, the shorter one fidgeted uncomfortably at the touch, feeling himself blush for the hundred time. However Sehun didn’t have a hint of what’s going on.

Realising Luhan’s red cheeks after wiping his lips he asked the other with concern if he was okay.

“Are you sick?” he said, placing a palm on Luhan’s forehead, making half of their friend face-palm.

Did Sehun really date before?

Luhan just shook his head and Sehun nodded upon that as he turned to look at his friends.

Chanyeol came up to him and ruffled his hair.

“Still tired?” Chanyeol asked and Sehun shook his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter