Her

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Her[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Luhan stared into Sehun’s eyes as he could hear his hearts beat. He couldn’t move anymore, Sehun was leaning in slowly and kissed Luhan on the edge of his lips, giving his head to the Officiant to look like he’s kissing Luhan on the lips.

Luhan’s heart sank to the bottom but he felt butterflies when Sehun softly kissed him but he also felt disappointed because Sehun didn’t kiss him probably.

Luhan smiled but kept his head down, he’s too shy and embarrassed to look up into anyone’s eyes, he missed out on the celebrating Baekhyun and Mrs Oh who high-fived Baekhyun few seconds later.

“Alright, I just need the witnesses to sign here and that’s it. Congratulation” Officiant said. After everyone signed, they left the courthouse.

No one dared to congratulate anyone, afraid that Sehun might go off.

“Alright you two take your belonging and go back to the dorms with your friends.” Mr Oh said to Luhan and Sehun. There was no need for them to stay.

“Don’t forget to take your medicine Lu, it’s important, especially the one to your waist, yeah?” Mrs Oh reminded Luhan.

“We aren’t going back home with you but Sehun has the keys, so you can go in there and get Luhan’s belonging, see you later.” Mr Oh said before him and his wife heading to another direction.

“Alright then, let’s go back home and then back to school.” Kris said, re-instructing.

“You can go back to school and then I’ll get Luhan’s belonging and follow you” Sehun said, encase they all don’t want to come.

“It’s okay, we’ll come” Baekhyun said, everyone heading toward their car, Sehun and Luhan going with D.O and Kai.

~

“Are you sure things are going to be solved like this?” asked Kai during the drive to Sehun’s house.

“I think this should do.” Sehun said, hoping so.

On the other hand Luhan didn’t take his eyes off D.O who is next to him at the back seat.

When D.O noticed this, he looked at Luhan with questioning eyes.

“What’s wrong Lu?” asked D.O when he looked at Luhan.

“You’re close with Kai lately, don’t you think? You’re always with him whenever my eyes spot you” Luhan confessed honestly, making his friend eye pop out from their place and Kai nearly making an incident.

“Yah, you idiot you nearly killed us!” Sehun shouted at his friend when he nearly crossed a red light and got hit in the traffic of cars.

 “Sorry, didn’t see the red light...” Kai came up with an excuse.

“Sorry my...” Sehun said, but remembering that this happened when Luhan asked the question he became interested to know. Just how Kai about Luhan and their marriage, if there is going to be something between Kai and D.O then he needs to know to take his revenge.

“Seems like Luhan got an answer for his question” Sehun said, making Kai’s eyes widen

“How the hell he got an answer if D.O didn’t reply” Kai said, driving again when the traffic light turned green.

“Look at you, it explains everything. Well anyway, let’s waits for D.O’s honest answer” Sehun said, waiting for D.O with a small smile.

“Oh, haha Luhan, I know what you mean now. Well yes we solved some things between us so I don’t hate him anymore and he doesn’t so yeah. He’s no more a bully like before” D.O tried to twist things, what is he supposed to tell his friend? He and Kai kissed once because they did and yet they don’t know their feelings toward each other.

D.O wanted to face-palm. It was all Kai’s fault!

~

“Do you want to eat Ice-cream Kyungsoo? You look down; ice cream will make you feel better. I’m sure Luhan is fine at Mr/Mrs Oh house, so don’t worry.” Kai suggested, tying to make D.O better. They haven’t really noticed that they became so close to each other that at night time when D.O sleeps with Baekhyun at the their dorm, Kai longs for D.O being next to him and tells him to go to sleep whenever Kai tries to make conversation with the other one, back when they were camping.

Looking at Kai’s eyes and then the ice cream shop D.O nodded smiling a little bit. Never knew he was falling for the dancer.

~

After both had order their ice cream, Kai choose vanilla and D.O chocolate Kai insisted that he wants to feed D.O with his own hands.

“What the hell Jongin, are you crazy?” D.O said, when Kai asked D.O to open his mouth.

“I want to make you taste the vanilla one” Kai said pouting, he has no wrong intention but he really wants to do it.

“No” D.O said firmly before taking his cup and eating, ignoring Kai who’s pouting.

After a minute or so of silent, D.O got worried. Did Kai die? He usually never stop talking, turning his head to the side to check on the said boy, he felt something press against his lips. It wasn’t a spoon with ice cream, no.

D.O’s eyes widen and his mouth hangs open with a red face.

Kai then feed D.O from his ice cream.

“There, you should never say no to me” Kai said, smiling at D.O like he did nothing.

D.O wanted to scream and kick and hit Kai so badly, and cry too but he can’t. He can’t move and he can’t feel any type of hatred against Kai, he just can’t...but few tears left his eyes. He was afraid; he doesn’t want past to re-occur. Kai is someone who’s sweet; he doesn’t want to lose him. Was the kiss true or only to feed him?

“Oh my god, no...No please Soo don’t cry.” Kai quickly wiped D.O’s eyes.

“Why...” D.O asked after he swallowed and gained voice again.

Guilt was readable in Kai’s eyes.

“Kyungsoo...there might be nothing between us but I fell in love with us calling each other with our real name. I won’t regret kissing you that’s for sure. They tasted sweeter than the ice cream...” Kai blushed at this sentence. “... So you too, don’t regret it” Kai ended it before hugging D.O tightly making the other one’s anger vanish but ever since that day and this scene isn’t leaving D.O’s mind.

~

“It’s really nothing, we’re just friends” Kai helped D.O out, neither of Luhan and Sehun believed but didn’t talk much about it, waiting to get more proof.

~

“Alright then, here we are. It’s a bit early to sleep do you want to call the others to discuss things?” Kris suggested when they met at the school’s gate. It’s better finishing everything off today than leaving it til tomorrow.

“Are we going to tell them?” Sehun asked Kris, he thought it’s only going to be between them.

“We are going to meet up with them a lot from now on, it’s safer this way. If they got too suspicious and told someone, than rumours will start.” Kris explained.

Sehun thought about it for few minutes and then nodded.

“We’re going to change then. We look too suspicious like this. Come on Lu” Sehun said. Holding Luhan’s bag for him as Luhan followed him.

“Aren’t they so cute? Just look at them. They’re prefect for each other.” Baekhyun confessed, after they were far from them.

“I agree with you Baekhyun. I hope they both realising their feeling toward each other.” Tao agreed with Baekhyun.

“You’re my new best friend Tao” Baekhyun said, extending his hand out to Tao. Tao proudly shook hands with Baekhyun.

Kris face-palmed

“Oh look!” Tao pointed at the married couple who stopped walking before they enter the school second door that leads to the dorm.

Baekhyun quickly looked to see Sehun had stopped to tell Luhan something and then Luhan took few steps in front of Sehun and started walking again.

“Awww, he’s protecting him so he wants him to be walking in front of him.” Baekhyun explained fan-girling.

“Of course he has to protect him because it’s his job now. Luhan’s father is dangerous.” Chanyeol explained, hoping his boyfriend will stop seeing everything from a Love angle. He finds it unhealthy for Baekhyun to continue shipping People together.

D.O and Kai were on the side trying not to look suspicious about anything but Baekhyun is alive and things don’t go the way it’s planned.

“What’s wrong with these two? They look like two birds that are lovesick.” Baekhyun said eyeing D.O and Kai. He approached them because Tao had to go with his boyfriend to call and find the others to meet in the cafeteria and he has no one to ‘have fun with’ and tease.

“Baekhyun, leave them alone. They could be tired. I don’t understand how you see everything is about love.” Chanyeol explained and tried to help. He feels sad for D.O and Kai who’s targeted by his boyfriend now.

“Oh, Kris is calling me” Kai said, quickly answering his phone to run away from Baekhyun

“...Yup” Kai said before he hang up.

“We must go now to the cafeteria, let’s go.” Kai told them what Kris told them before sprinting to there, running away from Baekhyun.

~

 “So that’s pretty much it. We’ll have to keep their marriage- or fake marriage I suppose- a secret. If people knew and went said that this is fake and they’re not much of friends in school then is going to happen, excuse my language. So got it?” Kris said, at the end of the 20 minutes speech he gave out. He didn’t tell me exactly everything jus the important parts that Luhan’s father isn’t much of a great person and sold him to some other dude and only way to keep Luhan safe is to paper marry him to Sehun who’s father will take care of everything.

“Of course” Xiumin agreed, hugging Luhan who’s beside him.

“Sehun was a real man for accepting” Suho complimented Sehun, who smiled, feeling proud of him-self.

“I hope this get better and I feel so loved that you guys told us” Chen said sincerely, putting a hand on his heart.

“Stop overacting Chen” Xiumin warned Chen. Hoping the other doesn’t say any stupid comments.

Luhan, who sat looking at Xiumin and Chen, remembered that he wanted to ask Baekhyun to help him get them together. He’ll make a note not to forget.

“Alright, everything is discussed right? I need to sleep. Sorry but I’m very tired I had to help Suho with something earlier.” Lay confessed as he laid his head down on Suho’s shoulder.

“We should all go to bed, tomorrow is a normal school day so we should get ready, let’s meet after morning classes for those who have.” Tao suggested, feeling sleepy too.

Seeing them sleepy, Luhan felt his eyelids heavy.

“But it’s early! Only 8: 30 pm. Let’s play something!” asked Baekhyun, trying to wake the sleepy ones.

“But Baek some people are tired and they have worked hard all day unlike others.” Chanyeol tried to explain to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at D.O and Kai.

“But playing truth and dare won’t tire anyone out.” Baekhyun made sure to say the word ‘truth’ in different tone, looking into his childhood friend’s eyes.

“Come on Baek, later. Tao is going to fall asleep and then I’ll have to pick him up to the room” Kris said, getting up slowly holding Tao who’s about to fall.

Suho carried Lay because the other had already fallen asleep.

“Xiumin, even if you’re not sleepy I’ll carry you if you want to.” Chen said, opening his arms.

“Sure! But piggy back” Xiumin said, turning Chen around and hoping on his back.

“Way to go Chen-Chen!” Xiumin said as Chen started to jog with Xiumin on his back. They were a random-not-yet-couple.

 

“Now that’s what you’d call a relationship!” Baekhyun said, looking at Chanyeol with puppy eyes.

“No” Chanyeol said, getting up to head back to dorm with Kai who had stayed silent the whole time with D.O.

“Pleaseee” Baekhyun begged, going behind his boyfriend.

D.O followed Baekhyun to go back to their dorm.

Sehun slowly got up and helped Luhan up who was struggling with balance.

“I got you” Sehun said, holding him by the arm and making him lean into him.

“My head hurts” Luhan complained, feeling dizzy too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter