The Bullies and The New student

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Bullies and The New student [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“I hate boys with pretty faces, they make me feel disgusted!" , was all Sehun had said after he  punched Luhan in the stomach, crushing him into his locker causing him to fall to the ground ,with his right hand on his stomach and groaning in pain.

“Calm down Sehun. Come on; let’s go before you kill him” Kim Jongin, more known as Kai. Sehun and Kai are best friend since God knows when and the most popular kids in XoXo High School, known for their good-looking and very talented dancing.

“You’re very lucky I’m not in a very good mood today “, Sehun kicked the Chinese boy in the stomach again before turning to head to his next class in the Music & Art department which was his favourite because he loved dancing along with his best friend Kai. If any fight like this happened in school, everyone would be crowded around the area, but no one dared, because it’s 'Oh' Sehun and Kai.

After Kai and Sehun had left, and were far enough, the Chinese male tried to gather himself together but failed miserably and fell to the ground again with pain in his stomach. He looked around just like the many times before but no one dared to help the person that Kai and Sehun targeted in their bullying expect for one boy. “Luhan!” A familiar voice that Luhan recognised, “D.O” Luhan thought not been able to have the enough strength to call it out loud. D.O and Luhan were close friends since kindergarten after an accident that had happened. Since then D.O had promised Luhan to always be there for him. D.O. real name is Do Kyungsoo, but he is preferred to be called with his last name and no one was against it. Luhan was always bullied for his feminine looks, doe eyes that look like a deer, small lips, with scar underneath the left lip, fragile weak body and pale skin, but D.O.  Wasn’t bullied easily but would be called “freak” for his big round eyes that resembled him to an owl and big lips that forms a love-hearted shape when he smiles but everyone thinks it looks weird.

 D.O. run up to him and helped him stand up. “Are you alright?! Did he bully you again? Stupid, idiot”

D.O. was so mad to see his only friend being bullied by the school’s greatest asses, Sehun and Kai.

“D.O., I’m fine, it’s okay let’s just go back to our dorm, I’m tired” took a lot of effort from Luhan to say this one sentence. D.O. just shook his head and tightened the grip around Luhan waist and very carefully and slowly took him to the school clinic.

XOXO High School is the most popular school in Korea; it’s very rich and is much known for the high marks the student achieve in their HSC (High School Certificate), with its big fancy dorms, playgrounds, swimming pools, and cafeteria for the student. To be able to be accepted in XOXO High School, the student must take an exam, excluding two boys, Sehun and Kai. Sehun father owns one of the biggest companies in Seoul under the name of the OH family, While Kai father has a good relationship with Sehun’s father and the owner of the School; Kim Young Min.

As soon as Mrs Kim, the nurse has spotted the boys on their way to the clinic from the huge window that shows every person walks by in the huge hallway, shook her head in disappointment and quickly went to get the first aid.

D.O pushed the door of the clinic slowly, since it wasn’t completely closed and laid Luhan gently on the bed, not to cause him any more pain.  

“What happened to him? Mrs Kim asked D.O. even though she already knew the answer “bullied again” D.O. sighed as he sat on the nearest chair next to Luhan on the bed. 

There is more than one clinic in this XoXo High School; Mrs Kim clinic which was on the First Level, in Block B, it was facing the Playground where student would hang out and eats.  The second Clinic was in Block D on the Second Level, closer to the Library and Practice rooms, which was owned by Mr Lee. Only rarely students would visit Mr Lee though, because he was always too serious and creepy but Sehun and Kai would always go to him and no one dared to ask why though there had been some suggestive rumours. Both Clinics were huge. Both had 4 beds, two next to each other, facing one another and curtains in between as well as two chairs next to each bed. There was a small cabinet to place the medicine for the nurses to be able to treat themselves a snack as well as 4-5 trolleys. A desk and a chair were placed beside the door, for the computer.

Luhan winced in pain when Mrs Kim tried to touch the bruises on his stomach.

 “Why don’t you report this to the Principle?” Mrs Kim asked as she eyed Luhan bruises again. But instead of Luhan answering her, D.O. did.

 “We all know it’s going to be useless Mrs Kim, and instead we might get ourselves in trouble. Jongin’s father is the school principle. It’s not like he will suspend his own son.” D.O. could feel himself becoming angrier with every second passing, it always happened when he talks or remember Kim Jongin or Oh Sehun.  Mrs Kim stopped examining the Chinese boy and turned to face D.O. with a very surprised face.

“Oh my, this is my first time I hear someone address Kai with his real name.” Even Mrs Kim herself could not address him this way, knowing that it would be the last day for her working in this school. D.O. himself doesn’t know why he address Kai with his first name, so he simply shrugged his sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter