He's The Reason Why

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          A few weeks more, it was mother's day, and i didn’t say anything to my mom. I had never said i love her after she got married with someone else, that was the moment when i didn’t know her as my mother anymore.

        “hey” i heard chanyeol voice from behind and before i realized it, he pulled my bag and made me walked backwards to his side.

        “what?” i asked and he just shook his head.

          I asked, “anyway, why did when we’re fighting at the road and suddenly you’re leaving me behind?”

          “i’m suprised you care about that”

          “i’m not”

          “well, it’s because i know that you really hate me that night and i don’t want you to be mad at me more if i yelled at you back so i leave, i know that your dad were following us behind” i didn’t replied him but i was only looking at him, maybe he wasn’t that bad afterall.

         And i just realized that i saw my dad in his soul, i didn’t even know why.

          After school, i decided to go to downtown for a moment to buy someting for the mini drama that my group will make.

         I went to downtown with mini bus and around 2 hours later, i finally arrived at downtown that wasn’t really crowded.

         When i was walking at the side walk, i was so suprised when there was a black expensive car that stopped by right beside me.

         and i was suprised even more when i saw changmin got out from that car. it was changmin, the son from the CEO from my dad’s office.

         “you? Why did you came here?” i asked full of suprised. “little girl, i should have be the one that ask it to you” he said.

          I replied, “i want to buy some properties for my drama project”

          “then i think i can accompany you”

          “No, i’m fine, you can go home”

          “but i don’t want to” changmin told the driver to leaved him here and the car immediatly leaving us behind.

         My jaw was dropped, this was too akward because we just met at that formal party. “why did you want to accompany me? i’m probably going to be the girl that you hate the most” i said.

          He asked, “why?”

          “because your parents want us to get married, my dad told me”

          “ah about that, why did i have to hate you? You’re weird, little girl. come on, it’s almost late” changmin walked away from me and i just followed him from behind.

        I believed that changmin will hate me because i was perfectly not his type and i was such a disgusting human creature.

         “anyway, what did you want to buy?” he asked and i gave him the list that my friends told me to buy.

         We went around many stores and with his help, i could bought everything within 37 minutes.

          He said, “anything you want to say?”

          “thank you?”

          “good girl, so, you want to go home now?”

          “yea, i’ll take the bus”

          “you can go with me”

          “no, please, you already help me and i’m so thankful, no one has ever done that to me. I can do it on my own now, thanks anyway” i bowed at him before i leaved him behind to the bus station.

         He was a good man indeed.

 

          When i arrived at my house, my father still woke up while reading a book. I went approached him and sat next to him, also told him that i met changmin at downtown.

         “really? So, he helped you?” he asked and i nooded. “it seems like i have to say thanks to his parents” he said while smiling as he took his cellphone and typing something.

          I said, “i’ll sleep no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter