Broken By Him

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the supermarket to bought some groceries. Dad told me to bought something nice for dinner, so then we could cook together.

After chose the products that i usually bought, i decided to paid them. what a suprising moment, i met uncle jongin again there.

“uncle! What are you doing here? i thought you lived in seoul” i asked him and he also suprised like me. yet, he was smiling.“i got some business here, groceries huh? Whoah jungkook tought you well” he joked and both of us laughing, of course he was.

Both of us got out from the supermarket together and was talking about my plan for the future.

Then i saw something.

          The view that i’ve never expected before.

It was chanyeol.

          And minah. They were.........kissing.

I whispered, “i’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. i’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. I’m not here. this is not happening. it, I’m here. this is happening.” As much as i could to calm myself down.

I was frozen at that moment. uncle jongin catched my reaction and saw what i seen, he probably already knew in the first place that i liked chanyeol.

He got quiet for a moment, and then he was standing right in front of me and blocked my view.

He told me to go home, "right now and be careful". I just nooded at him, i wasn't even crying.

I was frozen, i didn’t know what to do or react.

When i was walking further, uncle jongin called my name loud enough for chanyeol and minah to hear.

“i will come visit you again!” he yelled and i was just standing there without turned my body.

well, i knew his plan.

He was planning to make both of them realized that i was there, he was helping me just like how he helped his wife a long time ago.

I turned around and bow at uncle jongin, as i stole some sight to see if chanyeol and minah realized that i was there.

And they were.

I ran away from them and as i ran away, my tears began to fall. The plastic that i brought ripped off, the groceries fell down and some of them broken, just like my tears and body.

i collected the groceries while crying, i didn’t know that it could be this hurt. I’ve never expected this before.

Or maybe i was, but i didn’t prepare today.

I saw a hand was helping me. he took the groceries one by one and put it in his arm. It was kyungsoo.

I was smiling at that moment, he always there when i needed some help. He smiled back at me, such a facinating smile with a lips that were very beautiful.

“i’ll help you, come on” i got up and brought the groceries with my hand.“i’m not going to ask about why did you cry” he said and i nooded, he knew that i didn’t want to explain it.

As we arrived at my house, he came into my house and put the groceries on the table. after that, i accompanied him to the door.

“thanks for the help, kyungsoo” i smiled to him.“your welcome?” he said with the question tone, then he wiped my tears who was still left behind right on my cheek.

He smiled before he left me, i saw he was walking outside and both of us realized that there was chanyeol, stood there.

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, he just passed chanyeol as if there was no chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at me, with a question like ‘what was kyungsoo doing there?’

But i also acted like there was no chanyeol, i hope th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter