He's So Sweet

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

          “i want to marry your daughter” said chanyeol. I jumped. He’ll smacked out of the house by seconds. I immediatly went downstairs and reached my dad.

“dad! listen to me, it’s just a stupid thing chanyeol do and he didn’t mean it!” dad showed us his serious face and told me to stop my put his hand up. Oh God, poor chanyeol.

            “[Y/N], stop, i need to talk with Mr. Park here” he pushed me aside and now he stood faced chanyeol. I could see that chanyeol felt afraid, he was nervous. “do you mean it? marry my daughter? Marry your childhood friend? Marry the girl that you used to hurt?”

            “yes, i have no doubt”

            “what can you give to my daughter?”

            “anything except divorce paper”

            “hah, interesting, welcome to our family!” my dad yelled out loud and hugging chanyeol like he was a ing teddy bear.

Chanyeol smiled widely as he cheered. The staff who saw that was smiling and congrast him to be able to marry me. WHAT THE

 

...

 

          “alright, uncle B, i’ll come to your house with him. yes yes, i promise, gee” i shuted my phone as i got into my class room. it still not official yet, but chanyeol didn’t purpose me just like other guy.

he talked to my dad face by face and by that, he knew that he already have me. that damn guy was quiet smart.

He didn’t give me any special things, or even ring, glad that he didn’t give me anything since i hated romance.

“[Y/N]-ah!”

          I looked back and found yerin right at the door. I immediatly went up to her that looked gloomy, but still smiling.

I bet that it was because of kyungsoo.

“hey, yerin, what’s happening?” i asked. “can you go with me to downtown after class?”

          “what’s happening?” i asked to her. of course i was curious, she just asked me to go out after our first encounter yesterday. “i just need a friend to hang out, i don’t have much friend here...”

          “it’s okay, we’ll go after class!” i smiled to her and then she smiled back. I felt bad to yerin, so bad. i knew that kyungsoo liked me meanwhile kyungsoo was her fiance, because of the arranged marriage.

I didn’t know what will happend if she knew about it. and i thought that i’ve done pretending, and i was going to tell her what was happening. “see you later!”

 

          Just like what yerin said, we went to downtown after class with my car with chanyeol also.

But chanyeol couldn’t come with us since he has something to do with the group work. So after dropped us at downtown, he went back home.

“so, both of you now engaged?” she asked with a happy face and i nooded. at least i had to be honest to chanyeol’s cousins. “i’m glad that he chose you”

          “i’m kinda pity him for choosing me”

          “but why? Chanyeol’s mom told me a lot about your friendship with chanyeol. I think both of you are meant to each other”

          “i’m just afraid”

          “afraid that he’ll hurt you someday?”

          “yeah, it’s going to happend, isn’t it?”

          “well, everyone is going to hurt you” she said as we walking down the street. The skies had turned orange and we were going to welcomed the night.

She smiled, but i knew that she hurted so much by kyungsoo. Even though yerin didn’t say anything about it, but i was sure that it had something with kyungsoo.

“let’s ready for our dinner, shall we?” she asked and i nooded. We browsed the place and found a perfect place for dinner.

When we got into the diner, i saw that there was changmin with a guy. when he saw me, he was smiling and put his glass up to greet me.

i smiled back and sat with yerin a few tables away from him.

“i’ll go to the bathroom” i said as i got up and leaved yerin behind. “[Y/N]” i looked back and found changmin was there.

“hey, i don’t know that you actually have another friend except me” i said to him and changmin chuckled.

          “where’s that guy? who’s his name? Chan who?” he asked as i giggled. “it’s chanyeol. He’s at friend’s house, he said that he has something to do with a group work. I’m here with his cousin”

          “wait, so now you’re hanging out with his cousins too? Now both of you act like you were engaged” he laughed. “actually, maybe it is like that”

          He furrowed his eyes, “what do you mean?” i don’t know if i have to tell him about this or not but since i’ve made changmin curious about it, then i have to deal with it.

“well, he didn’t purpose me like some other guys do but he talked to my dad and he said okay with it, so i think we’re engaged”

          “f-for real?”

          “yeah, he said that he’s done playing so-“

          “and you’re sure about it?”

          “no, not really, since i’m quiet sure that he’ll hurt me someday so i’m not going to sure about that. i’ll just pray to god to keep me strong and make people who will hurt me to stay away”

          “he’s going to hurt you, so, can i be the person who make him stay away from you?”

          “if someday he did, please” i smiled to him and tapped him on his shoulder before i walking back to yerin.

We had our dinner together and talked about classes and boys. And i think that it was a perfect time to ask yerin about kyungsoo.

“if i can, may i ask you about kyungsoo?” her smiled dissapear and he slowly looked at me.  “o-okay” she said.

“did something bad happening to him? did he do something bad to you? i know that this sounds crazy but behind kyungsoo’s mad act, i think i’m behind it”

          “he didn’t do something bad. it’s just that everytime we met, he acted so cold to me. our parents told us to sit together or talk together. I’ve tried but he didn’t want to talk to me, and i think i’m being such a burdensome for him. i don’t want to make him annoyed and i don’t like to be the reason why he can’t have someone he love” she said.

i could see that she began to teared up. She was upset not because she fell for kyungsoo, she hated for being a burdensome.

“it’s because of me, i’m that girl and i’ll do anything to help it fixed”

          “i know, [Y/N], he told me about you everytime we talked. All he talked about was you. you might think that i’m going to be mad at you, but i’m not. i’m okay with this arranged marriage, but find out that he wasn’t okay with it, it made me feel bad” she replied.

I held her hand and told her that i’ll try my best to help her to talk to kyungsoo. After all, she was my friend too.

And i had to help her.

 

          Yerin decided to leave by herself and chanyeol picked  me at the downtown. We leaved by my car which he brought there.

“what did both of you talked about?” he asked. “about kyungsoo”

          “yeah, i’ve heard about what happened. I’m glad that he actually won’t bother you anymore. I mean, bother us”

          “hey, yerin have struggle with kyungsoo. We both know that kyungsoo likes me so he acted cold towards yerin, and yerin hated it since she didn’t want to be a burdensome”

          “it’s not like kyungsoo will threatend her, right?”

          “well i don’t know, it haven’t happend yet. I just felt bad for her, i think i have to do something for it, you know. i want to help her to get through this thing. After all, i think that it’s a half of my fault. Kyungsoo did that because of me”

          “you know that talk to him won’t fix anything, right?”

          “I know but, at least i’m gonna said that i’ve tried”

          “alright, suit yourself, we have a guest in our house”

          “a guest? Who?”

          “guess it” chanyeol winked at me as i laughed in disgust. We drove back home and got arrived almost in the middle of the night.

Chanyeol opened my door and held my hand as we walking into my house. when we got into the house, i saw that there were park’s family.

It was chanyeol’s family!

            “[Y/N] ANNYEONG!” park family greet me who already frozen to death. There were mr. Park, mrs. Park, and bora eonni.

She was chanyeol’s sister and it’s been awhile since the last time i saw her. she was a bussiness woman now and still very beautiful, like ‘wow’. “h-hi everyone”

          “Look at her, she’s so nervous” said bora eonni. “come here, honey!” said my dad.

they were gathering at the living room as if it was a family reunion. I got shivered, i was really scared. I was scared that his parents didn’t like me.

          “don’t be so nervous, soon you’ll be our daughter too!” said mr. Park and what i could do was smiling. That weird smile. They continued to talk about our marriage thing meanwhile what i could do was listening to them.

since they talked as if they were the one who will getting married in short time.

          Then i felt a hand gripped my hand, it was chanyeol’s. I looked at my right and found he has already staring at me with a smile, as if he already stared at me this whole time.

“you looked scared” he said and i mouthed to him that i was scared to death.“why are you so scared about this? It’s only a short talk. After all, you should worry about our ual life” he smirked and left his gaze from me.

i widened my eyes, damn chanyeol it wasn’t helping.

 

          Chanyeol was talking to uncle b right beside my car. it should be the time to go home but suddenly uncle b called me and he said he wanted to talk to chanyeol, so i gave my phone to him.

“alright uncle, bye” he said as he gave me the phone. “are you done, Mr. Park?” i asked a little bit sarcastic while he could only smiled.

          “let’s go” he said, he seemed so hurry. “what happend? Are you in hurry? Let me guess, that girl named yeeun or what?” i asked again, this wasn’t a little sarcasm but a real sarcasm.

          “no” he rolled his eyes with annoyance. “i’m going to take you to han river. Remember? You went to seoul just to go to han river so you could blew up all your sadness because of me”

          “i’m crazy” i chuckled. Along the ride, both of us fell silent as we listened to the song that chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter