Gone

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was holiday. And a great day to go out for a workout so i could forget everything.

I even thinking to go to a psychiatrist for my problem. I do think that i’ve gone mad. I walked around the village and met my neighborhoods there, well, most of them were elder people.

          I walked passed chanyeol’s house and i could see chanyeol’s bycicle was there. So he probably didn’t go anywhere that morning, maybe he haven’t woke up yet.

I sighed and decided to walked away and stop wondering if chanyeol were looking at me from upstairs.

Because he wouldn’t.

          “hey” I heard kyungsoo’s voice from behind. I looked back and found kyungsoo who also did the same thing to me, work out. “hey”

          “do you feel any better now?” he asked and i nooded, thanks to him that helped me a lot. we decided to walked together and talked about many things except chanyeol.

Because kyungsoo always avoid that since he knew just hearing his name, made me broken into trillion pieces.

“are you free tonight?”

          “i have to go to daegu tonight, i’ll come to visit my grandpa by myself. it seems like he’s the one that know how it feels like” i looked back at kyungsoo before moved my sight to the ground.

Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. “if you were free, call me anytime”

 

          As what i said to kyungsoo, i went to my grandpa house without tell it to my dad. I just left a note there and hoped that he would read it so he wouldn’t be freak out when i wasn’t there for dinner.

I walked at the road alone with a backpack on my bag. I’ll stay at daegu for a couple days.

          I’ve bought the ticket and i was waiting for the train to arrived. I thought about my grandpa, who lived alone there because my grandma had passed away.

it must be so hard for him, and it might be helpful if i was there for him.

          After a long trip, i finally arrived at daegu. i already called my grandpa that i was going to go to daegu and he said that he’d love to pick me up.

I waited for him and then the familiar truck passed by, it was him. “come on, kiddo” he said.

          I jumped to the blank space at the back of the truck, enjoyed the morning breeze. Geez, my body was hurt so bad.

We passed a field that was very beautiful. Even though it wasn’t that long since the last time i went here, but there was many things that has changed.

          When we were arrived, my grandpa helped me with my things and asked, “so tell me, is there something wrong at house?”

          “there’s nothing wrong”

          “your dad have told me about when you’re about to jump of the cliff”

          “i’m just sad. I don’t know what was my reason. I don’t know if i sad because of park chanyeol or because how stupid and ugly i am. I don’t know what to do because what i always do was hiding from people, afraid that they might going to hurt me. and when i encourage myself to go out and do what i have to do, it ended up as he hurt me so bad”

          “you deserve to be happy, don’t you know that?”

          “everyone deserve to be, but it’s seems like today isn’t the day” i sighed before went into his house and laid my body on a matress.

I felt so tired, yet i knew i need to keep myself busy so i wouldn’t thinking about chanyeol anymore. I have to.

 

          I grabbed a bucket, butter and gloves. I was going to collect milk from these cows. I crossed my arm while looked at them who was ate their lunch.

“excuse me ladies, i need your milk” i said as if they could hear me.

          After collected the milk, i came to the house and ate lunch with grandpa. Grandpa put down his spoon. “just for saying, it’s not like every love story has a happy ending. Sometimes, it’s sad”

          “i know, it seems like my whole love story will be a sad story” i said while kept chewing the rice in my mouth. “don’t talk like that, you might will have a good ending at the future”

          “yeah right, just wish that i won’t ended up like dad” i replied and rolled my eyes, yeah, this was because of him and i faulted him.

i didn’t care, i’ve told him before but he wouldn’t listen to me so this wasn’t even my fault. “you won’t, but that guy will”

          I looked at my grandpa and i knew that he was sure about that. he told me that when my parents were married, he knew that it will ended soon because my dad be with someone that shouldn’t be with him. “he will regret it if he chose someone but not you”

          I chuckled, “but i guess he must be felt happy, because it wasn’t me”

          “at first, he may be happy. But at the end, he may be sad”

          “how can you be so sure like that?”

          “because we have a perfect example, your dad”

          “so i guess i should’ve just cherish someone who loved me, shouldn’t i?” i asked my grandpa and he nooded, because he didn’t wanted me to end up just like my dad.

Okay, i’ll try to move on to kyungsoo. He was the one who likes me anyway.

 

          After visited my grandma grave, we went back home and i helped him to do his work.

We collected some corns and put it right in front of the house. Grandpa got into the house because someone was calling while i checking up the corns. “[Y/N], your dad want to talk to you!”
          “just say to him that i was busy, and i don’t want to talk to him” i said while counting the corns. My grandpa didn’t say anything instead he told him what i told him to say.

Nice, grandpa was at my side. “after this, let’s go to the hen house. We have to collect some eggs”

          “alright” i smiled while putting the corn inside a basket then put it on the truck. Just like what grandpa said, we went to the henhouse and saw so many chicken there.

I shocked, how could this old man collected this many. “be careful!”

          “ne” i replied and looked right inside the hen house. I slowly started to collect the eg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter