New Life

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I hurried myself for tidying all my stuff. And then something stuck on my hand and made me fall over. My was so hurt since it smacked the ground.

          “what the heck” i found out that it was the bracelet from chanyeol. I even didn’t realized that i still using it until now.

         i took it off and put the bracelet at the center of my bedroom that was already empty. I saw some scars that the bracelet left, just like the one who gave it to me.

          “are you sure you won’t say goodbye to your friends?” my dad asked and i immediatly shook my head, there was nothing to said to them. i got enough about friends, and i wasn't going to make any friends anymore.

          “alright then, i won’t put any presure on you” my dad drove the car. when we already arrived at downtown, my dad said that he forgot something and he should go back there.

          “seriously dad? You know what, i’m going to wait here”

          I got down from the car and watched the car left. I sighed, how can my dad became so stubborn. Daehyun already went back to London and yesterday was our last meeting.

          He asked me to bought some ice cream watched movies. People might think that we were dating, but we were a fake cousins.

 

          “is this your girlfriend?” i asked and he shook his head full of suprise. “you don’t know her?!” he asked in a high pitched tone as if that girl was very important. I shook my head, i really didn’t know her.

            “it’s my little twin sister!”

 

          “why did they never told me about her? is there something bad happened to her?” i asked to myself. i was inside the cafe after ordering a frappe, i decided to sat down while waiting for my dad.

          Within a few minutes, my dad finally came back. But then his expression turned into a shocked face.

          “is there something wrong?” he sat down right in front of me and then took a deep breath before he told me about something that was happening in the house. “chanyeol is in our house!”
          “so what? Is he going to laughing at me because i lose and decided to run away from the problem?” i at my frappe and then my dad shook his head. But i was pretty sure that it was his reason.

          He hated me, so he probably going to grateful that i’ll leave the town.

 

          My dad arrived at the house and about to unlocked the door but it wasn’t locked. He knew he probably forgot to lock the door.

          He got into the house and could feel there was someone in the house. he went upstairs to my room and found a guy was there.

            Frozen.

            “park chanyeol?” my dad called and chanyeol moved his head. My dad clearly saw that his eyes were red and watery, he must have been crying over something. “ahjussi, why did both of you moved?” he asked with a tears fall down from his cheeks.

            He asked, “where’s [Y/N]? Please let me meet her”

            “she take this decision because of your decision. You might didn’t realized it but she’s been bullied by the girls around you since you’re no longer by her side. you decided to hate on my princess that dare enough to confess her feelings to you and almost killed herself by jumping off the cliff, you don’t know about it, don’t you?”

            “i’m sorry okay! I’m sorry! Please don’t move, i-i need her”

            “you don’t need her as much as other people will. She might feel okay with it but i’m not. you always gave the things that minah rejected to my daughter i mean my daughter ain’t a trashcan. She’s in love with you and always been by yourside, she even support you and minah even though she love you. and now, she’s tired. She’s off her limits”

            My dad got into his room and took the painting that i gave him, it was a picture of him and auntie soohyun. “and i believe she left something for you” then my dad went downstairs and leaved the house.

            Yes i leaved something. It was a rotten rose and bracelet. The things that he gave to me because minah rejected it.

 

          “you didn’t make up that story, did you?” I asked him and he shook his head. I think that the way he told me how he act there was so cool, but then he looked so exited as if he watched some kind of drama.

          “do you want to come back after know that chanyeol actually needs you?” my dad asked. It’s need a few minutes for me to thinking fully straight, and i had my decision.

          I’ll leaving this town. I’m not going to get tricked anymore, i had enough of the pain because of him.

          Me and my dad waited until our train ready to be ride on. When i was busy to imagining my future life at seoul, i got a text message from auntie soora.

         She asked me whether i have ride the train or not because she’ll be there for picking us up.

          “so we’ll live with them or what?” I asked to dad, reffered to byun’s family. He said that he already has a place to be living on.

           My grandpa had a lot of legacy here at seoul, but still, he still didn’t let my dad received it yet. And one of the legacy was a big house also the furniture in it.

          i’ve never knew that my grandpa will be that rich, since his only friends were cows and chickens.

          As we finally got into the trains, both of me and my dad tried to find comfortable seat for the next few hours. It must be going to be a long day.

           “dad, i’m jealous of you” i moved my sight to my dad, and he seems very confused.

          “why is it?” he seems very curious. I replied, “because i’ll never have  a kid as cool as you have, me” my dad gave me a straight look while i  chuckled because of his reaction.

           I didn’t know why but i think chanyeol’s react for losing me was the one who made me became happy.

          Eat that , park chanyeol.

 

          When we arrived at seoul, it kinda made me so sad since daehyun weren’t there. I hope he’ll be here since i wouldn’t have any friends there.

           “are you sad because of daehyun?” asked dad and i smiled weakly at him that showed the answer, i want my fake cousin to be here.

          “oh my dear, you’ll meet him in another time, okay?” auntie soora lingered his hand on my shoulder, i nooded at her. i remembered about daehyun’s little sister that i didn’t know she even exist.

          When i was about to ask, uncle baekhyun came with the car. i’ll just ask them later then, i guess this wouldn’t be the right time for asking that kind of question.

          Finally, we arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter