Like A Movie

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          A few days ago, i went to uncle baekhyun’s home at Seoul. It was such a nice day, we have fun together with byun’s family.

          My dad had gone with uncle heechul and auntie hojung. so, this was Sunday, and only me who left at house.

          I sat on the bench in front of my house with a cup of milk on my hand. I really wanted to go to uncle baekhyun’s house again but i was alone in my house so i better to stay in house with a cup of milk and a blanket that was covered my shoulder.

          I looked at the street and then remembered about the day i ran from my house. When both of my parents were fighting against each other and i couldn’t do anything but ran away.

         after stayed at chanyeol’s house, his mom took me to my house and couldn’t find my mom anywhere. That was the day when she left us.

          I saw chanyeol who was riding his bycicle, passed my house and then he caught me who was sitting at the bench.

          He stopped his bycicle and was looking at me. “what are you doing there?” he asked. “just chilling around, dad isn’t at home today” i replied.

         Chanyeol parked his bycicle and then sat next to me. “what a nice day, huh?” he asked as he took my milk and drank it away.

          I screamed, “ya! Why did you drink mine!?”

          “mark it as my pay for yesterday”

          “whatever”

          “anyway, did you really going out with kyungsoo? I didn’t hang out much with him anymore”

          “i’m not going out with anyone anymore. I’m not even dare to fall in love anymore. I’m afraid that if i fall for someone, i’ll fall for real”

          “but what if you fly?”

          “yeah, i’ll fly and then fall” i said and chanyeol chuckled. What i said was true though, it’s just that chanyeol had never experienced my kind of love story.

          my grandma always told me to speak my mind even if my voice shakes. But how can i speak my mind?

          If my mind was messed up since i kept chanyeol there?

 

          Me and my dad were at the living room and then my dad received a call from his ‘real’ father, which was my ‘real’ grandpa.

         After a few minutes, my dad came and told me that we’re going to visit my grandpa now. It has been a while since i visited them at daegu, well, that’s means that i wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow.

          YAY. 

           I already packed my things and ready to go to daegu with my dad. We went there by train and arrived there in the morning.

          My grandpa already waiting for us and when we finally met him, both of us were very happy.

         “grandpa annyeong!” i said as i bowed at him. “aigoo, [Y/N] has grown! How are you?” he asked.

          I replied, “i’m very fine, how are you?”

          “i’m perfectly fine too, let’s go”

          My grandpa lived at the country-side. he was a farmer, and had a lot of lands and animals such as c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter