Changes

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “you don’t have to leave if chanyeol is the reason for that” i looked at kyungsoo. Both of us went to the school together because we accidentaly catched up together at the street.

          I chuckled and told him that it wasn’t all about him, though it actually was. “don’t lie”

          “why do i have to lie? Everyone know that i like him now, he must be tell everyone about how stupid, ugly and not appropiate from him to all his friend. All students are looking at me and talking about me behind. Is that ain’t enough to make me go to another place?” i asked to kyungsoo while he looking at me as if he felt pitty for me.

        he stood closer to me and linged his arm around my shoulder. “we have to stay together, so nobody will do anything bad to you”
          “why did you wanted to be with my friends when everyone is walking away?” i asked and he only smiling. “because i like you, remember? I won’t leave you though everyone told me to. Even if you told me to leave you, i won’t”

          He said, “you actually can cry if you feel like you want to”

          “i don’t want to, and i can’t”

          “you hate when people see you cry because you want to be that strong girl. at the same time, though, you hate how nobody notices how torn apart and broken you are”

          “but kyungsoo, it’s not like when i cry all my problems are dissapear”

 

          For weeks, i didn’t going out with minah anymore. I avoided her because i know that minah will feel bad for me because she was chanyeol’s crush.

          And i didn’t want that. so, i just hang out with kyungsoo only. “when you come back from seoul, i don’t want to see you change” said kyungsoo while eating his lunch right in front of me.

          “but why? Isn’t it good if change? I mean, if i turned into a pretty girl and smarter, stronger than this?” i asked.

          Kyungsoo drank his water and was looking at me with a serious look. “smarter and stronger is okay, but pretty? No, because you’re already a pretty girl in my eyes. other people might couldn’t see the beauty in you but i can. And i’m afraid if you really turned into a pretty girl, everyone will fall for you” he said.

          “nah, it’s only in my imagination anyway. I even didn’t know if i could change or not” i replied while eating my lunch.

          Me and kyungsoo were at the cafetaria and it seems like we had our own world. It was hurt so bad when chanyeol left me behind, but i promise to myself that i had to be the one who left chanyeol behind someday.

          After school, kyungsoo didn’t go home with me because he had a practice for Judo. i put my earphone on my ears and listening some sad songs, i like sad songs these days because it reflecting my life recent condition.

          But then i realized that i shouldn’t be like this. I changed the song to ‘Vixx – Voodo Doll’.

          Because the street was so quiet, i decided to sang along and dance with that song.

         I didn’t care if someone saw it and called me crazy, because i am crazy. When it was the rap part, i sang along loudly and acted like i was Ravi.

        I turned around with my hand right on the air as if i reached the high notes. When i opened my eyes, i found chanyeol was right in front of me with a suprised look.

         That was the moment when the song stop, the next track played. It was ‘Jin – Gone’

 

....

You, who I struggled to understand
In the place where we were together
In the moment where I resembled you
When it felt too good being soaked in the rain
You are gone, gone

 

How am I supposed to erase you alone and live
In those moments where we once walked together
Like that, the things we made beside each other
Even the memories, even those regrets

...

 

In the place where we were together
In those moments where we could’ve walked together
I’m holding onto myself alone
In this place, even our future, my wishes have stopped
I’m standing here and you are gone
 

          We both just looked at each other with no expression at all. Aish, this song made the condition became more sad than it should.

          I grabbed my phone and changing the song to ‘AOA – Miniskirt’. I turned away from chanyeol and ran away while dancing and sang the song.

          with him, i’ll try to don’t care at all. “GEUNDAE WAS HAPIL NEOMAN NAL MOLLAJUNEUNDE OH YEAH I’M Y THAN THOSE PLASTIC ES WHO DID SURGERY OH YEAH YEAAAAH”

 

...

Kyungsoo: it’s just like you were in a mv

 

Me: Mv my , i don’t want to be in a mv with him.

 

Kyungsoo: and how you ended it, it was so cool and if i were there i’ll be laughing on his ing face

 

Me: just pretend that he didn’t exist, i’m working on that plan

 

Kyungsoo: does it works?

 

Me: you can see it on me

 

Kyungsoo: so it doesn’t

 

Me: HEY

...

 

          I went downstairs to have a dinner alone. my dad aren’t home yet so i decided to cook the dinner faster than usual and ate it alone before he got home.

        It was such a pity life, wasn’t it? i even avoided my own parents. I avoided everyone except kyungsoo.

          After ate my dinner, i went outside to threw the garbage. I went outside with a big plastic in my hand.

          After threw it away,  i saw a very cute puppies. It was so cute i could’ve died at that moment. “oh my god, you’re so cute”

          I ran towards it and carresed it furr. He seemed very comfortable to me. he my hand and made itself comfortable between my feet, oh god i hope i could take it as mine. 

          A few minutes later, a guy came to me and i could guess that it was the owner. “it came to my house, you should look after it well”

          I looked up and found it was chanyeol. His fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter