With Chanyeol

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “i do” i said. And all i could hear was the sounds of camera that took a picture of us, and all i was so nervous until i might could passed out right now.

          But it was a seconds before i felt chanyeol held my hand tightly, he knew that i felt nervous and i could stumble in any seconds.

          “and you may kiss the bride” me and chanyeol looked at each other and my first thought was; holy, we’re going to kiss each other in front of our family.

          But all the thoughts dissapeared when chanyeol suddenly said, “i’m sorry, i have to say something to everyone. And to my wonderful wife” i quickly blused. Damn. I couldn’t be more confused than this, chanyeol didn’t tell me anything that he prepared something.

          Chanyeol took out a piece of paper. He looked at me and smiled like he planned something big, then he started to read the letter right in front of me.

 

"Wednesday, 26 September 2012"

            Right this day, three years ago, i was still in Jeolla-Do. It had been a few months since you left, i had no ing clue what to do. The day when you left was the day when i realized that what i did all this time was wrong; how i let you go and how i treated you like you were nothing.

             But you were everything.

            I fell in love with you at that time, weird, i fell in love with you when you weren’t around. When it was the time when i hurt you the most.

           It just made me so frustated that for this time, finally, i couldn’t get any girl that i want. I want you, but at that time, i believed that i couldn’t have you after what i did.

            We always hang out together before i changed, and then, i acted like you were only a past time. I only care about other woman, that didn’t even want to see me.

            i always dreaming of you, i always wondering when will you come back and tell me that you love me. just to make sure that this wasn’t a dream, the idea that you actually loved me back.

            And then when the day had come, i came to seoul and met you. I didn’t know what was in my mind when i called you ugly, because after this two years, there’s no even an ugly spot in you.

            I was so stupid, i was so blind.

            I always wanted to be around you, just to make sure that no one will take you away from me. i know that you didn’t like it at the first place, but feelings never lie, we indeed loved each other.

            And now here we were, right on the aisle and you were there stood in front of me and listening to my letter. I’m not sure if this was enough to describe how happy i am to be here now.

You’re not beautiful, [Y/N]. You’re wonderful in many ways. I love you, queen of galaxies. And for all our little angels someday.

 

Regards;

Park Chanyeol.

 

          My mouth hanged open, gosh i was so speechless and i didn’t know how to react. Chanyeol giggled when he saw my reaction. Everyone was clapping their hands, even shouted at us.

          Then we heard kyungsoo yelled, “YOU CAN KISS THE BRIDE NOW YOU WHY TAKING SO LONG HURRY UP”

          “yeol” i called him, he ignored the shouts from the audience and his eyes on me. “that’s so beautiful, i love you too, king of galaxies” i chuckled and leaned closer to him to kiss him.

          And the kiss was happening.

                   We were announced to be a husband and wife.

                                    At last.

 

          It was dinner time. All the family and closest friends were invited to the garden dinner. The dinner was held right at the garden behind my house.

          And the flowers that chanyeol once made for me was decorating the diner, it was so beautiful. I just finished to shower and changed my clothes to my casual looks.

          I went to my balcony and found that the whole family were there. They looked so happy, oh look, my mom and my dad looked like they had been a good friend again. What in the world....

          “[Y/N]?” i looked back and found my grandpa was peeking behind the door. I smiled at him and let him got into my room. Chanyeol said that he already bought the house that we once checked out.

          And we’ll move there.

          “look at you” my grandpa sounded amazed as he slowly walked into my room. “my grand-daughter had already married, with the guy that once she told me was such a bastard” he continued and i chuckled.

          “he’s a nice guy” my grandpa walked to the balcony and stood right beside me, we both watching the family enjoyed their meal and joking around.

          Chanyeol was also there, he was playing football with daehyun, uncle baekhyun, uncle jongin, my dad, and uncle heechul. They looked so happy, i even never thought that chanyeol could be happier than he always be.

          “i guess that i’m no longer a kid anymore, uh?”

          “ey, don’t say such thing like that. You’ll always be the little kid in our family, i don’t have any other grandchildren but you”

          “it’s sounds kinda meany, but oh well”

          “[Y/N]” my grandpa called me. i looked at him who still standing right next to me, “take care of yourself, take care of him, and take care your life. You’re a grown up woman now but it doesn’t make you stop being our baby. Your grandma would be proud”

 

          Me and my grandpa went down to the park together and gathered with the whole family. Chanyeol who saw me immediatly stopped playing and came over me.

          Chanyeol sat right next to me and he leaned to my ear and said, “what taking so long for you to take a bath?” i chuckled and rolled my eyes, “ey it’s none of your bussiness”

          “it is, right now”

          “ey, stop it”

          “[Y/N]”

          “what?”

          “can i kiss you?” chanyeol asked. He whispered right in front of my face and both of us  were left alone by others, they kept talking as if we weren’t there.

          “y-yah why did you askedthat...” i flustered and leaned back to the chair, leaved chanyeol’s gaze. He laughed and leaned too, he put his arm around your shoulder and said, “i don’t have to ask for your premission anyway”

          “ off” you hit his hand and he being grumpy like a little kid. “can i have your attention?” kyungsoo suddenly asked and all of us moved our sight to him, he was standing right next to yerin.

          Both of them looked very happy, as if they planned something.

          “so” kyungsoo and yerin looked at each other then looked back at us. I suddenly felt like my throat so ichy so i drank the cup of water right in front of me.

          Yerin continued, “we’re engaged” i brusted all the water in my mouth to daehyun who sat right in front of me. ‘I’M SORRY OPPA” i yelled and made everyone laughed.

          “YOU MOTHERER” chanyeol also felt suprised, we both stood up and then we had a mental breakdown. “HOW COME YOU SUDDENLY ENGAGED AND YERIN, YOU DIDN’T TELL ME WHAT THE HELL” i screamed.

          “CALM DOWN YO” kyungsoo tried to calm us down but me and chanyeol could only yelled on them until no one could figured out what was with us.

          “BUT IT’S WUHFUWNFEIWJEOWENFEWIUDEUB” kyungsoo and yerin could only looked at each other and shook their heads, “they’re really meant for each other”

 

FEW WEEKS LATER>>

 

          Phew, finally, all my works was done. I just finished all my chores. So, chanyeol really bought the house that he once gave me.

          He bought it with his own money, and i couldn’t be more proud. I felt like i was a proud mom. It never made me felt tired since i knew that we both worked so hard in this house.

          It had already been a few days after our wedding day. Many things had happened. You know, those things. I didn’t really need to tell it but you’ll understand.

          I sat down on the couch and thinking about eunji, when will i meet her again? I knew that i felt so terrified of her but still, she already helped me.

          I even still wondered why did she wanted to help me, since i was a nobody.

          I looked at the clock and it was 12 in the afternoon. I decided to just went to minah’s grave since i really need to tell her about so many things.

          Chanyeol left me to work and it made me felt so lonely. He didn’t let me go to work, since he said that he didn’t want me to go tired.

          And such things as; he wanted me to be at home with the kids. Kids my , i was at my home with henry. The puppy that he bought for me.

          After gave Henry a food, i got outside for visiting minah and also shopping for groceries. I felt so bored, dad wasn’t here with me and no maids that i usually hang out with.

          I usually planted plants with them, cleaned the house with them, or even talked with them. At least i didn’t have to feel bored.

          As i arrived at minah’s cemetary, i sat right in front of her grave and gave her a picture of my wedding with chanyeol. “we did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter