All Yours

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “dad, have you ever miss mom? I still remember the story when both of you met” i jumped to my dad who was reading his newspaper on the couch.tomorrow was holiday so i could stay at home as long as i want with my dad. Suprisingly, he nooded.

          i’ve never thought that he still missed my mom even though she was cheating on him. “even though she cheated on you?” i asked and he nooded.

          i smiled, i never thought that my dad could be this cheesy. I knew that both of them met at high school.they became very close then and had a relationship until they got married, before they got divorce because my mom had another relationship with my dad bestfriends. i

          t was just like my story, almost. I asked, “have you ever, maybe, wanted her to back?”

          “of course my dear, but i knew that i have her in my heart but she doesn’t have me in her heart”

          “why? Because she didn’t love you anymore?”

          “no, because i refused to be in her heart side by side with that motherer”

          “DAD DON’T SWEAR IN FRONT OF ME”

 

          Thinking about what my dad said to me, it made me realized that love wasn’t about loved by another person. It was about how big our love is even though they might have hurt us in many ways. And it’s only the special one who could do that, be patient and loyal.

          I brought my bags that filled with clothes and my other things. I went to the rooftop and drew the night sky that filled with tears, the tears that suddenly drop from my eyes when thinking about how much pain that my dad had face because of my mom.

          The woman that they said was my mom. Then i heard a honk from outside, i realized that it was my mom.

          Every holiday, my mom always picked me up to her house and stayed there with her new family. I always refused but she forced me everytime.

          Living there was , she has a step-daughter that was really annoying.  “come on dear!” my mom called my name.

          I sighed and went downstairs, said goodbye to my father was really . I’ve never wanted to separated from my father even for one day.

          I got into her car and met her husband, Son Jinwoo.

          He asked, “how was your week?”

          “shut up”

          “[Y/N]! Keep your manner!” my mom screamed. I chuckled and pluged my earphone to my ear.

          I didn’t care if they hated me, i even never had a plan to interest them anyway. “it’s okay, yeobo-ah” he said while trying to calm my mom down.

          I sighed, “don’t talk about manners if both of you cheated on my father, you motherer don’t deserve it.  if you don’t want to move the car now, i’ll do”

 

          As we arrived at her house that was so big that i could say as the dream house, Son Naeun came and greet us.

          She was my step-father daughter from the previous wife, that was all i know. I didn’t mind her so i just step into the house and got into my room that located near her room.

          i hope that they’ll kick me from this house so i could go back home. Then a few minutes later, i heard naeun's voice from outside.

          “e-eonni, d-do you want some cookies?”

          “no, why don’t you just eat it with your family?”

          “you are my family, eonni”

          “i’m not. Go away before i burn your house down”

          Finally, i didn’t hear her voice anymore. Maybe i’ll just stayed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter