Honestly

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “i hope you’re here, lots things changed” i said to daehyun on the phone. He was busy abroad for his works.

          Among all the friends i knew now, i always talked to daehyun. He also said everything his problem to me.

         seemed like distances wouldn’t made us became seperatedable.

          “what are you doing just now?”

          “i’m at the class, the licteratur haven’t arrived yet. I know you’re busy, i’ll call you later” i hung the phone off and about to plugged my earphone and continued to drawing on my drawing book.

          I listened to some songs and i didn’t know why but i thought about chanyeol. Beast – I’m Sorry, the song that made me remembered about chanyeol.

          “nice drawing, seems like i knew him”I looked up and found jinki was there, my old high school friend that i actually didn’t know before i knew him a few days ago.

        I looked back at my drawing book and widened my eyes. why did i drew chanyeol........

        “holy moly” i said as i erased the drawing. Jinki was suprised, he suprised by my sudden move. “w-why did you erased it?”

          “it doesn’t matter” i put the drawing book inside my bag and didn’t mind him. he sat right next to me and stole some glance but i didn’t react at him.

          i was the coldest at my new high school and i wasn’t going to waste that tittle. It was only me who got that tittle.

 

          “you’re going abroad? Now, dad? alright then, have a save flight” i said to my dad on the phone. Dad said that he’d go to Queensland for a few days for some bussiness trip.

        So it was only me and chanyeol left at house? great. I drove my car on the way to my house but then a black car that i knew stopped right in front of me, it was changmin.

          “come on, not now!”

          “now, follow me” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and with under a lot of preassure and following him.

          i didn’t have to let out a lot of energy to fight from changmin since no matter how strong i was, he always made me do something that he told me to.

         We stopped right in front of the similiar cliff that we’ve been go together a few years ago. I got suprised. “do you like it?”

          “no” i shook my head but kept looking at the cliff and all the views. Changmin chuckled and stood right beside me, “love, it’s killing you isn’t it?”

          “have you ever been in love?”

          “a few years ago”

          “nice, where’s that girl?”

          “you’ll realized”

 

          Since dad weren’t at home, it was only me and chanyeol left. I looked inside the house and it looked empty as usual.

          I went to my room and called naeun to asked her about school, and also asked her to go visit me here.

          “eoh, naeun-ah. how’s school and the guy you had a crush on?” i chuckled when i asked her about the last thing. “ne, he live with me now. no, i’m not happy” i replied naeun while got out from my room. my bedroom was right in front of chanyeol’s bedroom.

         He looked at me and seemed very tired, i knew he has been working so hard these days.

        “cutting? Yeah, i still. No reason for me to stop” i said while walking away. “okay naeun, i’ll try. Bye now” i hung the phone off and decided to went downstairs but chanyeol suddenly took my hand to looked at my scars.

         I just made it yesterday and it looked so hurt, but for me, it wasn’t hurt at all.

         “why? Don’t you hate me now? why did you do this because of me?”

          “you have to understand between the fact that i hate you but i love you. i hate you for making me in love with you. how about that?” i asked to chanyeol and he only stood there speechless.

          “i invited minah to come over, are you happy?” i glared at chanyeol before made it to downstair to go for dinner

          The dinner went akward. me and chanyeol didn’t talked to each other much. It kinda made me felt under preassure that i was going to living with him for years.

         “why did you invited minah to come over when you know that i had a crush on her? doesn’t it hurts you a lot?” he asked.

         I chuckled before answering him, “don’t you know i always did that on past time? I’m getting used to it”

          “don’t do something that hurts you a lot” he said, tried to looked alike that he cared about me so much.

         And i knew he didn’t. he probably acted nice to me because he lived in my dad’s house, and i wasn’t going to put any hopes on him.

          not even one single hope like he’d truly acting nice to me.

          “it’s funny heard you said that, knowing that you’re the one who hurt me so bad at past time”

          Then the bell rang. The staff opened the gate for minah. It was so cold so i bet minah had some struggle to came to my house.

           “i’m here~!” she said as she came into my house. then there was someone right behind her, it was jinki.

           “oh, you lived with [Y/N]?” jinki asked to chanyeol, he must’ve thought that we secretly married or.......yeah, you know that.

          “yeah, her dad told me to” chanyeol replied. As i see to chanyeol face, he seemed like not so pleased by their appereance.

         “why did you brought jinki with you? both of you aren’t dating each other or whatsoever, right?” i asked and both of them chuckled.

          “aniya, we’re some kind of bestfriend. Minah has jongdae” said jinki and minah could only giggled. Then i remembered that chanyeol was there.

         I looked back at chanyeol and found out that he didn’t looked sad. I’ve been friends with him for years and i knew what faces he was making, but this face, there was no saddness inside it.

           “you aren’t jealous?” i asked to chanyeol and the three of them fell silent.“just ignore [Y/N], she’s a too-honest person”

          minah, jinki, chanyeol and me spent our time for watching movies right inside the private movie box.

          It was large enough and we could also watched the movies we wanted to just by browsing it, and every movie was there.

         “you’re so damn lucky” said jinki while looking around the room.

          “should i invite others too?” asked minah and all of us were agreed. “invite jongdae and kyungsoo to be here” i said in the middle of browsing the movies with chanyeol.

         Chanyeol immediatly looked at me with a glared.

          “why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter