Playback

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The next day, i went home with chanyeol and found that my dad haven’t come home yet. We used our car and he was the one who driving it.

“wait, you tell jongdae about it? how’s his reaction?” asked chanyeol. “well, he was very suprised, of course. And then i decided to leave him”

          “why did you tell him about that?”

          “because i didn’t want people to misunderstand it”

          “so? Did kyungsoo still believe that you like him?”

          “probably no” i sighed, kyungsoo might felt dissapointed since he had a crush on me since a long time.

I felt bad, but i had to do it so kyungsoo wouldn’t get hurt in the future which could made it even worser.

When we about to splited up right on the coridor of my house, my dad called chanyeol and told chanyeol that today would be the day when the office party will be held again and both of us had to come. “i can’t believe it, i hate office party”

          “why is it?” he asked. “because i’ll meet changmin and there will be a possibility that his parents want me to be his bride. I don’t like him, he’s just like a brother for me”

          “but i think he likes you” chanyeol followed me into my room and he sat on the bed. his voice heard lower than he used to. “no way, i’m not beautiful just like minah”

          “stop comparing yourself to her”

          “isn’t that what you used to do?”

          “don’t bring back the past, it’s stupid things i used to do”

          “alright whatever, prepare yourself and get the out of here”

 

          When me and chanyeol arrived at my dad’s office, both of got out from the car and entered the building.

I almost saw the same person i saw from the last party. We tried to find my dad but it was so difficult since there were a lot of people there.

Until changmin came to us and his face changed when he saw chanyeol was there. “hey” he said to both of us. “oppa, do you see my dad?” i asked and he nooded.

he pointed out to an old man who was talking with an eye smile on his eyes. i couldn’t believe that my dad still work in this company even though we moved to seoul.

          After we met my dad and ate food there, me and chanyeol decided to got out from the building and went to the empty field right beside the office.

“whoah, it’s almost dark there” he said when he saw the dark empty field. “let’s just sit here” i told chanyeol to sat on the stairs that facing the field.

          “i told changmin about you when the last time i went here”

          “jinjayo?”

          “eum, it was years ago. When i fall so hard to you”

          “how about now? did you still feel the same thing?”

          “i’ll forget it, you don’t want me to feel it anymore, right?”

          “but if say i want you to stay, will you change your mind and stay?” he looked at me deeply. I looked back to chanyeol and decided not to moved my sight, i just wanted to enjoy the view of the guy right in front of me.

the guy with a grey light hair, pointed nose, big eyes, pink wide lips, sharp jawline and the way he looked at me as if i was the only one he has now.

“if you want me to stay, maybe i will” he smiled at me and sat straightly.“ah i feel relieved” he streched his hand as if he got so many energy than before.

“what is wrong with you” i chuckled because of his weird reaction towards my answer. Could it be, he liked me now?

but there was no way he’d do that. i’m not his type. And will never be.

 

          I was sleeping when i heard a guy talked. It was chanyeol, and he right in my room with a phone faced him.

wait, he face called someone in my room?

“LOOK MOM THE PRINCESS JUST WAKE UP” he said while put the phone right in my face. It was his mom oh lord. “PARK CHANYEOL GET OUT FROM MY ROOM”

          “aigoo you kids never change” said mrs. Park. Chanyeol laughed when he saw my reaction but i didn’t mind it, i just wanted to sleep.

It was holiday and he shouldn’t disturbing me from my sleep time.

“hey fatty” he called but i didn’t answered him. he suddenly got up to my bed and whispered something to me, “meet me at backyard”

          “WHATEVER GET OUT FROM MY ROOM”

          “alright alright, gee”

 

          I already took a bath and i could tell that chanyeol was still waiting for me at backyard. I didn’t know what he wanted to tell me at backyard so i just went there without having any high expectation.

 “chanyeol?” i called the guy who stood backing me. he turned around and smiled when he saw me. “what is it?”

          “remember when the time you run away from your house to my house? when we ended up slept together and talked about stars and galaxies? Remember when we were going out together when we were elementary school? when we were at the same class when we were junior high school? remember when i hurt you because of a book? Remember when i gave you flowers? Remember when i gave you a bracelet? Remember when you said those love conffesion?”

          “gee, slow down. yeah i remember it all”

          “i know i hurt you so much when we were just a stupid teenagers, and there you were who always there by my side. i was too stupid to realized that you were always there, and i should’ve just telling this to you for a long time. I’ve been watching you secretly when we were at elementary school, i even took a picture of you without your knowing. but i changed, and i’m sorry for it. you’re not that somebody to be break by me, i should’ve take care of you since you’re the one and i couldn’t be more stupid than this”

          “w-wait, is this meant that-“

          “wait, i haven’t finished yet. I love you, i’ve loved you for a long time but i changed and made me blind about it and take you granted and forget about my feelings. I lost my mind. Until when you were gone, i remembered about everything and i just wanted to fix it. and-“

          “stop, you were right. i hate you” i glared at him and walked away. when i was already walking away from him, what i could do was smiling.

It felt so good to did that to him, i just did the same thing he did to me. and the best one was, he felt the same feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter