Chanyeol Gone Mad

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN I GOT SO BUSY T-T I'LL POST 2 CHAPTER AS MY APOLOGIZE GIFT(?)

...

            “girlfriend? Since when did you start to like her? you even hurt her so much” kyungsoo seemed getting pissed since chanyeol was here. but i didn’t want to make their friendship even more broken than ever so i decided to separating both of them and didn’t choose any side.

“listen, both of you, stop telling jokes! Gee, i’m not anyone’s girlfriend! I’m not even liking anybody” i lied then i went into the cafe without looking back at both of them.

...

 

          I was about to getting ready to go to the campus the next morning. i sighed, i was curious about how kyungsoo felt when i told him about that.

          i was afraid that he felt hurt, that was the only one i thought about.

         When i pulled out my bag out of the shelf, there was a box fell down. i was confused, i remembered exactly that i left this thing in my old house. and it has the rose that chanyeol gave to me.

          I opened the box and found that the rose was still there. But there was something different, it wasn’t rotten.

          A rose should’ve rotten since years ago but i think someone has switched it up.

          “hey” i looked back and found chanyeol was there, right in front of the door and smiled at me. “do you know anything about this?” i pointed at the rose. He nooded.

          “what’s happening?”

          “i decided to give you a new one, for you”

          “and why is it?”

          “no big deal, anyway, there’s something i want to show you”

          “gee, what is it now?”

          “just follow me” i sighed and decided to obeying chanyeol and followed him to the backyards.

          My backyards was almost empty, there was only a few plants and trees. Though i always told my dad that i wanted to plant more trees or plants, i never had any free time for it. “this is for you”

          Chanyeol showed me a bunch of flowers right behind him at the backyards. he put it beautifuly on the ground, plant’s shelf, and some of them left hanged.

          He made the park looked so beautiful.

          “whoah, but it isn’t my birthday!” i said with a happy tone. He just smiled there. Not only the flowers, but chanyeol also looked so beautiful right there.

          Under the sunglight, spring, and flowers. He looked so wonderful to me, and i didn’t mind if other people has other opinion.

          “count how many types of flowers are here”

          “really? You wanted to start a math? Chanyeol!” i joked to him and he just chuckled and still putting his eyes on me. since it began to be akward, i obeyed him again and starting to count the flowers.

          There were 15 types of flowers, holy.  “how did you get so many flowers? It’s 15”

          “do you know the reason why i gave you 15 flowers?”

          “it’s impossible if that’s how long we’ve been friends-“

          “bingo”

          “gee, you remember it!?”

          “well of course, how can i forget? Ah! follow me right here”

          “park chanyeol! You’re so full of suprise” i rolled my eyes and following him behind. I believed that i looked alike an ugly duck following her mom.

          Chanyeol stopped and stood right beside a tree. It wasn’t a really big tree, but it has height that as tall as chanyeol.

          After all, i’ve never saw this tree before. Chanyeol probably just bought this tree.

          “and why we’re standing right here? we need to go to the campus!”

          “count how many tree that i gave you” but he gave me only one. I looked at chanyeol with a confused stare and told him that he only gave me one, obviously. “and what’s the reason you gave me one tree?”
          “guess it” he smiled. I didn’t know why, i mean, is there something that related to number one?

          I checked my phone and found out that it was 2nd of march. So it wasn’t possible if it was because of a date. “i don’t know....tell me!”

          “because” he looked at the ground and walkind towards me. right when he stopped, he looked at me back and what i could focus on was his eyes.

          that beautiful big eyes, he was too tall so i should looked up to the sky. It’s not matter to me, both the sky and chanyeol looked so bright.

          “yesterday was 1st of march”

          “then? What’s happened yesterday? The unsual thing that happened yesterday was only when kyungsoo came to see me and almost get in a fight with you” i replied. “yeah, yeah, before that”

          “what? The weather?” and i found chanyeol shook his head again. because i kept answered the wrong answer, he seemed like gave up.

          “it’s because i tell you that you’re my girlfriend okay!” he said without looking at me. i was so shocked, i couldn’t even barely move.

          “s-so what? You only said that”

          “i should’ve ask you about that but...i’m embarassed”

          “but why? It’s not like i’ll  be the only girl you’ve ever date”

          “i’ve date so many girls before, but, you’re not like them”

          “are you trying to be so cheesy towards me so i’ll accept to be your girlfriend or what?” i asked. I actually felt nervous but i didn’t want to create an akward atmosphere so i pretended that i was actually okay with it.

          BUT I WAS ING NOT. but chanyeol fell silent and refused to see my eyes.

         “yah, park chanyeol! I’ve been friends with you and what you do was only fight with other people. And now, you’re going to be a cat in front of a girl? be a man, come on look at me right in the eye”

          I saw he catched a deep breath before he planted his eyes on me again. he seemed so nervous more than me, his cheeks even had turned into red like a tomato.

         “come on, say what you want to say” i encouraged him. then he said, “alright, will you marry me?”

          My smiled dissapeared, and the one who smiled right now was him. my mouth gaped big enough for any bugs came and live there.

          I could feel my blood and i wa about to passed out at that moment.

          “PARK CHANYEOL WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE’RE ONLY 19 FOR GOD DAMN SAKE”

          “ why? We’re known for each other for 15 years. It’s more than a half of our age”

          “BUT MARRIAGE IT’S NOT A FUN THING TO PLAY”

          “who said that i’m going to play with it!? i’m done playing, i’m not kids anymore. I’ll be serious with this now, with you”

          “but park chanyeol! Are you sure that you want to sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter