Golden Leaves

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I was going home with jongdae and minah. They suddenly asked me to home with them, actually, jongdae asked me to come.

          “don’t forget about our project” i said to jongdae before i went to the other road, different from them.

          “alright!, let’s go minah” i walked alone at the road and thinking about the class project, where i’ll became the swan lake while kyungsoo will be the prince.

          i sighed slowly, me and kyungsoo became very akward because of the kiss. No, it was only me who felt akward.

          I scratched my hand that has a bracelet, the bracelet that chanyeol gave and it became really itchy. The bracelet was hurting me, just like the one who gave it.

          When it was almost dark, my friends came to my house to do the project. Tomorrow was  holiday so all of us free to did the project until midnight.

           We’ve made the property so we could just rehearseal for it. “it’s too bad we can’t make a kiss scene!” said seolhyun and i glared at her.

          “seolhyun is true, it must be fun!” then all of them cheered for me and kyungsoo. “why can’t we just make it?”

          “i don’t think it will be a good idea, there’ll be mr. Han and he will curse us immediatly” said himchan.

         All of them were very dissapointed while it seemed like i was the one who was smiling. Himchan just saved me, thanks ma friend.

          “i’m not agree either, with no reason at all” said jongdae and all eyes on him. now, they were accused jongdae to liked me. what is wrong with this people.

 

Minah: you already done the rehearseal?

 

You: yup, they were gossiping about me and jongdae. It’s annoying

 

Minah: maybe he likes you

 

You: no way

 

Minah: way, i’ll be okay if that’s happen

 

You: what does it means?

 

Minah: he’s the guy that i talked about, i like him.

 

          Bloody hell.

 

          I went outside and sat on the bench. It was so quiet. i need to have a little time to be alone, because i just knew that the person that minah liked was jongdae all this time.

          And they said that jongdae liked me. i sighed, why did it has to so hard? i fell for chanyeol then he fell for minah, she fell for jongdae, and then jongdae fell for me.

          this wasn't right.

          “what’s wrong?” my dad closed the door and sat next to me. i told him about what was happened between my love story, and he said, “it’s not your fault, it’s none of your fault to be this awesome”

          “daaaad, i’m serious” i said. “i felt guilty”

          My dad said, “she already told you about the guy you like, does it worth it if you tell her about chanyeol?”

          “you mean that i should tell her also?”

          “yeah, it’s must be fair for both of you”

          “i’m not ready to make chanyeol hate me, not now”

          “he’s not going to hate you, there’s karma” then i looked at my dad. “like what happen to you?”

          “like what happened to me”

 

          The next day, me and my dad went to uncle baekhyun’s house. He invited us to go there, he said that he missed us.

           We've already packing and then go to their house. “what’s relationship goals? Am i the only one that didn’t understand about that?” my dad asked and i chuckled.

           “it’s just like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter