Restart

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was about to go home after college and i saw chanyeol was there. Chanyeol was waiting for me in front of my class room.

i remember when minah told me that i had to get along with chanyeol and if i couldn’t forget the pain, that i had to let him go. 

I sighed, knowing that it might be hard to act like there was nothing happened before. “[Y/N]” chanyeol called my name when i walked closer to the door.

The students inside my classroom immediatly running outside since they knew that me and chanyeol were there.

The news were really spreaded around the campus.

And now i felt like we were in a drama. “what do you want, chanyeol? Can’t you just forget me already again just like what you did before?”

“i can’t, [Y/N], i can’t and i never will. How many times do i have to tell you that i’m sorry?” he asked and i could see that chanyeol looked sick. His eyes turned dark, his face was kinda pale, and he looked tired.

“if it was so easy to forget all what you did to me”

“please, [Y/N]-“

“chanyeol, can’t you not be selfish for now? you’re only thinking about what are you going to be without me, right? you said that you’re going to die without me, right? but then, can’t you just give a little to my feelings? What do you think i’m going to feel when i’m around you after you were ing cheating on me? what do you think i’m going to feel when i know that there’s still a posibility that you’re going to do the same all over again? do you think my heart is made of metal, ?”

“i’m not going to cheat on you again, [Y/N], just believe in me this time!” he said. i scoffed away, “believe in you this time? How many times do i have to believe in you so you can break my heart like this, chanyeol? Just think, yeol, think. What are you going to do if you were me?” i was just about to leaved the class but chanyeol grabbed my bag and pulled me to his hug.

He didn’t say anything, but then, i could heard that he was sobbing. Wait, was he crying?

“there’s no use for crying over me, yeol” i told him and he shook his head. He tightened his hug on me and kept sobbing.

“all my mistakes were stupid and if you want me to go away, fine. I don’t want to hurt you even more. But just let me hug you for the very last time before i leaved from your life” he whispered.

Now when he said that he was going to leave me, why did it felt so hurt? wasn’t it that what i want for him? then why the hell i had to feel hurt?

Maybe, maybe i was still in love with him.

but why did it felt so hard to forgive him like it was nothing? Then he let go off me and walked away with a heavy steps.

I looked back and found he was already walking away.

i felt hurt in my heart but well, maybe this was the best that we could do, though. i rang the bell at byun’s house and then i welcomed by auntie soora.

i smiled as she smiled brightly at me while opening the gate for you. “[Y/N]! It’s been a long time! You have to come visit us more often!” auntie soora greet me as she hugged me.

“i’ve read your text, honey, come in” she invited me to came in so i did. “have you think it already? About getting along with him just for one day?” she asked and i nooded.

i will do it before chanyeol really went back to daegu. i sighed, this was what minah wanted me to do anyway. “i think i’ll do it, auntie”

“that isn’t a bad idea either, anyway, your grandpa will come to seoul”

“really!?”

“yeah, he said it to baekhyun. Listen, if you still love him, don’t let him go like that. that one day, use it well for knowing your own feelings. Got it?” she asked and i nooded.

that was my best fear, i was afraid that i’d regret every decision i chose. If i did, how am i going to fix it? maybe, almost no other way.

After visited auntie soora, i went back home with daehyun who offered me a ride. I already packed all my things and we were right in front of my gate.

I sighed, “oppa, what if i can’t do this?” i asked him. daehyun looked at me and he said, “what if you can?” and smile.

“i’ll get going now, visit us, oppa” i told him before i went out from his car.

he nooded at me and drove away. i watched him drove away as i turned around, i found yeeun was there in front of my house. and then she saw me.

i walked closer to her with my bags full of my things on my back. “are you looking for chanyeol?” i asked as nice as i could but then i found she was crying.

She put her head down and cried in front of me. of course i was suprised, “yeeun, what happened?”

“i don’t understand you, [Y/N]” she said. i was confused by what she said, she didn’t understand me? but i couldn’t find a reason why should she understand me.

“what does it means?”

“i just take your boyfriend trust and then i make some kind of rumors that i’m pregnant by him, i’ve done worst things to you but why did you never even slap me?”

“yeeun, i-“

“is it because you know my parents?”

“yeeun, it’s not like that. it’s called as humanity” i told her then she continued to cry in front of me. i sighed and hugging her so she’ll stop crying.

Within minutes, finally, she stopped crying and smile. “thanks” she said and i smiled back. “i’ll help you go through all of this, don’t worry. Anyway, do you want to come in?” she shook her head and told me that i had to make up with chanyeol and she wanted to go home instead.

I watched her walking away and sighed, i know i’ve been too nice to her for hurting my feelings but if that was the case, why can’t i be nice to chanyeol either? despite the fact that, it wasn’t all his fault.

I rang the bell and then one of the guard opened the gate for me. he was suprised but he didn’t ask me any question, so i just smiled at him and walked into my house just to find that it was quite as usuall.

“dad?” i called his name for a few times and there was no answer until then he rushed ran downstairs. I smiled and then hugged him for 2 weeks we didn’t met each other.

i missed him a lot.

“where have you been? Are you eating well?” i told him that i was fine and then i said that he should act like there was nothing bad happened.

“what does it means?” he asked and i told him to just do it as my order. I left him speechless and i went upstairs to go to my room before i catched up with chanyeol.

I went inside and saw that my room was still normal as usual. I sat on my bed and thinking that if this was the right choice to do.

I prayed under my breath and wished that everything will be fine.

I slowly walked out of my room and headed to chanyeol’s bedroom who was right in front of mine. I stood in front of it and heard there were a lot of things inside.

I sighed and holding the door knop, i wished that chanyeol hadn’t hate me though he said that he’ll go out of my life. i turned the knop too quiet for him to hear.

He didn’t even flinch. I saw he was putting his clothes inside his back and i could tell that he just cried.

i jumped all over to encourage myself and act like there was nothing happend.

Come on, I CAN DO IT.

“yah, stupid” i called him and he was suprised to find me there. He was speechless while i could guess i looked easy.

“where are you going?” i walked into his room and sat on his bed.

he was still speechless and my heart running so fast. “yah, are you deaf? Hey anyway, let’s get dinner outside” i smiled foolishly at him but he still stood there , frozen.

“you’re so annoying, fine, i’ll eat alone” i got up from his bed and walked to door without hoping that he’ll say anything.

but then, he grabbed my hand and pulling my hand hard enough to made me bumped into his body.

“can we now......talk?”

“not now, chanyeol, i’m hungry” i faked a groan and then walked outside from chanyeol’s house. i realized that chanyeol didn’t follow me so i walked back and found he was still frozen.

“are you coming or nah?” i peeked from his door and he only nooded at me, his face looked so clueless.

I went downstairs and i was very suprised to found uncle baekhyun and auntie soora were there.

Both of them were talking to my dad, i didn’t know what were they were talking about. “hey uncle b, hi auntie!” i smiled happily and they also greet me with a smile.

Within seconds, chanyeol went downstairs with his confused look. Auntie soora who knew about my plan was smiling at me, while dad looked so confused and Uncle B who know nothing about what happened before.

I guess he didn’t know about it.

“where are you going?” asked auntie soora. “i want to take a dinner with chanyeol here” i replied as if nothing has ever happened before.

“alright, be careful!” i nooded at uncle b before went outside with chanyeol who following me behind. I sighed, i knew that it wasn’t going to be easy.

and chanyeol might going to stay quiet all the way.

“are you okay, chanyeol?”

“w-what?”

“you look quiet”

“why are you acting like this?”

“what? Is it wrong to care about you? it’s humanity” i rolled my eyes as we were about to go into the car. but before i could made it to the driver seat, chanyeol pulled me and he said, “i’ll drive”

So i made my way to the shot-gun and sat there doing nothing. Chanyeol didn’t turn the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter