Trip To Uncle B's House

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “DAAAD, I’M LATE NOW. BYE” i shouted right at the edge of the door. I ran from my house on the way to my school, even though i was late for a few minutes, but it made me felt like i was going to die at that time.“yo ugly” i heard chanyeol was cal my name from behind. I ignored him and kept running as fast as i could, he was riding his bycicle and i swear he must be so cute at that time.

         But who’s care, i'd be to late if i wasn't hurry.

           He said, “come on, let’s go with me or you’ll be late” finally, he wanted to help me. both of us ride his bycicle and went to the school together.

         He ride it too fast until i could have lost my at that moment. luckily, we were not late and I was so happy about that.i got down from his bycicle and danced around like crazy, i had never late for coming to school and i guess today wouldn’t be the day i’ll lose my record.

         When i was dancing and jumping around, i found chanyeol who was smiling when he saw me while parking his bycicle. Then i felt ashame, so shame.

          “aish what are you smiling for? I’m happy so don’t disturb me”

          “i won’t disturb you, you just seems so weird”

          “blah blah whatever, i’m leaving you here. bye” i walked away from him and ran to my class. i saw minah was there, glad that she wasn’t late also.“what happened?” minah asked. I told her that i lost my shoes so i had to find it or i’ll go to school without shoes at all.

         I didn’t have any other shoes because i never ask for it, i wouldn’t spent my dad's money meanwhile he was working for it so hard as .

 

          When the break time was started, me and minah went to the cafetaria together. After that, we ate our lunch at the class. When we were eating, i got a text message from naeun. I even didn’t remember that i gave her my number. It must be the the-woman-i-called-as-my-mother.

 

Naeun: eonni, what are you doing right now? You’ll came to my house this weekend, right? can’t wait!
 

Me: i’m eating. No i’m not

 

Naeun: ah come on eonni, you have to come here!

 

Me: what if i won’t? If you keep talking about that, i’ll burn your house down

 

          I put my phone down and catch minah stare at me. “come on, she’s your step sister, why're you so cold towards her? don’t be such a bad sister just like at cinderella” she said as she ate her jjangmyun.

          I replied, “well maybe cinderella was , maybe she was really annoying so her mother and sisters hated her. maybe, maybe cinderella father was the one who made they lost their own father so the sisters ended up hating cinderella. You can’t assume that cinderella sister’s were evil, because you heard it from people to people”

          “stop became so serious, geez. Anyway, you’re in the same group with jongdae, right? oh my god you’re so lucky”

          “why am i lucky?”

          “w-well, nevermind. Let’s finish our lunch first”

 

          I was walking to the school gate alone, then i found a woman that i used to knew. It was her, i sighed, i didn’t want to meet her today since i was on a bad mood.“hey, Mrs. Jieun, why are you here?” i asked her with a mad tone. No matter how rude i w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter