When Everything I Had Got Destroy

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          On that sunny day, me and my father went to his office party, to celebrate the office anniversary.

         My father introduced me with his friends, and i could see that almost all of them have a very handsome sons.

         I couldn’t deny about it. my father told me to go looking for something interesting because he had to talk with the bosses.

          I went to the wine stand, my dad would kill me if i dare to drink this.

          “what’s wrong? You don’t like wine?” i looked back and found a tall handsome guy. He was around 20 year-old guy.

          I told him that i was still 16 year old, and my dad banned me for drink ‘Wine’.

          “you must be the only daughter, he love you that much, hm?” he said as he drank one of the wine. The exact wine that i just stared.

         I told him that i wanted to go, because things became really akward.

          He said, “anyway, i’m changmin. Shim Changmin, the son of the CEO. 19 Years old”

          “wait, i thought you’re 20. And how you introduce yourself as if we’re at Hercules”

          “you have a sense of humor, huh haha. anyway, am i really look that old? Come on, it’s your turn, miss”

          “you have a good manner, anyway. I’m Jeon [Y/N], the only daughter of the manager from your family company. 16 years old, still a high school-er, 11th grade. And excuse me, i have to go to search my dad. Nice to meet you, congrast for the company” i bowed at the guy that older than me, then walked away for looking for my father.

          When i finally saw my father, he was talking with the CEO, that no other as changmin’s parents.

         His parents introduced himself to me, and i did the same way. At the same time, changmin came and told both of them that he had introduced himself to me.

         then both of them became super happy.

          “ah your daughter remind me of myself back then” said Mrs. Shim, as she stared at me with an eye smile that was very pretty. After a long talk, me and my father decided to go back home.

         On the way to our house, my father suddenly began a conversation after a plenty minutes.

          “you know what, The CEO’s asking me to arranged your and their son's marriage, it's funny. Well they suggest it, but i refused with a reason that you have to go to college for many years ahead” he said and i laughed, this man really understood me.

          I replied, “nah dad, if you want to do that well it’s fine for me. the guy that i love isn’t going to turn his heart for me so it will be very.....sad. i don’t want know about love anymore, dad, i just want to live peacefully. If me and that guy were married at the future, our financial will be guarantee, isn’t it? we just have to think for the future. I don’t want to be blind because of love, you need money to live not love”

great, now i looked alike a .

          “too fast, my dear, you still haven’t experience what is LOVE”

 

          When we finally arrived, we both saw naeun in front of our house. Of course we were so suprised.

          But i was annoyed as hell too, why the this girl came here? my dad told me to came approached her, so i asked her about her purpose to came here.

          “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter