For You

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Girls Generation - All My Love Is For You

 

          “we really have to go there again, yeol” i told chanyeol while tying his tie. He was getting ready to go to work, and we were talking about Jeolla-Do and all the memories there.

          Things had been so hard, i was pregnant for 9 months and waited for this girl to come out. But the doctor said that he couldn’t predict when will i give this birth, i chuckled, oh i knew why he couldn’t predict it.

          She wasn’t an ordinary girl, anyway.

          “okay, honey. Be safe, okay? I’ll be home real quick” chanyeol kissed my temple and then he grabbed his bag on the couch. Our 1 year anniversary was close, i didn’t know if chanyeol remembered it or not but i did.

          But when chanyeol was about to go, i felt weird. I suddenly had a goosebump, my head was dizzy as , my tummy was hurt, and i felt so weak.

          It felt like all my bones were broken at the same time, it just felt so hurt.

          “CHANYEOL!” i screamed. Chanyeol looked back and became panic when he saw me holding onto the couch while holding my stomatch as well, , i think she was going to came out now.

          “baby, breath, okay? We’ll go to the hospital now, please, stay strong! I love you, [Y/N], i love you” chanyeol couraged me as he put me in the car slowly. That was the time i thought that i might going to die at that time, it just felt so hurt until i felt bad to my mom for being such a jerk at the past time.

          When we passed a park, suddenly, everything became slower. I didn’t know what happened but everything really became slow, just like at the movies.

          And my pain was gone.

          I looked over the park and found eunji was there, she was smiling at me. she said, “fighting! She’ll be okay, you’ll be okay. Looks like another is waiting for show up”

          And after eunji said that, then everything became normal. Chanyeol was driving in a fast speed while calling our friends and family about me.

          I didn’t know if he really wanted to bring me to the hospital or killing me on the street by calling while driving.

          “KYUNGSOO, [Y/N] IS GOING TO IVE A BIRTH!!!!! TELL CHANGMIN THAT I CAN’T COME AND YOU CAN’T COME AND JONGDAE CAN’T COME AS WELL. BOTH OF YOU. HOSPITAL. NOW”

          “MR. JEON [Y/N] IS GOING TO GIVE A BIRTH PLEASE COME TO THE HOSPITAL I’M SO PANIC TELL YOUR EX WIFE TOO, I’M SO SORRY I MEAN MRS. SONG JIEUN”

          “JINKI [Y/N] IS GOING TO GIVE A BIRTH GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW AND BRING YEEUN AND BRING FOOD TOO I’M HUNGRY THANKS”

          “HI FAMILY, MOM, DAD AND NUNA COME TO THE HOSPITAL REAL QUICK MY WIFE IS GOING TO GIVE A BIRTH OR NUNA YOU DON’T REALLY HAVE TO COME BECAUSE YOU’RE ONLY GOING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME”

          “YERIN, HI, YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT [Y/N] FROM KYUNGSOO, RIGHT? THE I JUST HEARD? YOU DON’T KNOW? [Y/N] IS GIVING A BIRTH WHAT THE COUSIN COME HERE RIGHT NOW HOW COULD KYUNGSOO HAVEN’T TOLD YOU YET DON’T MARRY HIM”

          “UNCLE B! I KNOW THAT WE HAVEN’T MEET FOR A SUCH A LONG TIME BUT [Y/N] IS GOING TO GIVE A BIRTH AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I’M GOING TO BE A ING DAD LIKE FOR REAL PLEASE COME BY IF YOU HAVE TIME AND PLEASE STILL COME BY THOUGH YOU HAVE NO TIME HEHE”

          Then chanyeol threw his phone away and still driving in a fast speed, , why did the hospital had to be this far?

          “CHANYEOL IT’S SO ING HURT OH MY GOD WHY DON’T THEY BUILD A HOSPITAL RIGHT NEXT TO OUR ING HOUSE AND WHY CAN’T YOU OWN A ING HOSPITAL”

          “[Y/N] PLEASE DON’T BE PANIC IF YOU WERE PANIC THEN I’LL BE PANIC” i really wanted to laugh if i felt no pain right now. When we arrived, chanyeol ran outside and quickly held me in his arm and brought me inside.

          “PLEASE HELP MY WIFE SHE’S GOING TO GIVE A BIRTH” then the nurses help me to go to the delivery room with chanyeol. I didn’t know why suddenly chanyeol stopped right in front of the door, was he didn’t want to came in and help me?

          “I’M OKAY I’M ING OKAY I’M NOT PANIC I’M NOT PANIC” chanyeol walked back and forth and then he held his head said, “I’M ING PANIC”

          “SIR, YOU HAVE TO GET IN TOO....”

          “OH YES I’M SORRY”

 

          The process was like a nightmare and full of pain, but soon, all the suffers were gone when we heard a baby crying. I thought that chanyeol will passed out when he heard a baby crying.

           “it’s really a girl!” said chanyeol as she looked at the baby that the doctor held. I was still catching my breath, and adjust the pain that i couldn’t really explain.

          “oh thank god” i said and thank to God between my breath. The doctor give her to my arm and i teared up at that time, oh my god, holding her right now just like holding a piece of golden cakes.

          It’s so precious.

          They took me to another room and let me rest there, my friends were also out there but the doctor told them to give me another hour to rest, so i still haven’t meet them.

          Chanyeol kissed my temple as we both looked at our little angel, “[Y/N]” he called me. he continued, “check behind her back if what your mom said was right”

          My mom once told us that the witches have a tattoo behind their back ever since they were born.

          But when i turned her slowly, i found nothing. There was no tattoo.

          “oh my god, so she’s not going to leave us, right?” chanyeol asked in delightful and i nooded. “oh this is the best day, i love you and our little angel” chanyeol hugged me and kissed the baby girl.

          Another hour went fast, all of my friends and family were here. Gathered right inside the VIP room. I didn’t even understood how could the let these bunch of people came in the same time, they looked like they were going to a concert or something.

          “unnie, have you decided a name?” naeun asked me, she was sitting on the edge of the bed while looking at me exitedly, “i don’t know, how about all of you suggest us a name?”

          “Hyuna? Just like that y singer” my mom suggested and chanyeol said, “eommanim, i don’t think i want my daughter to be that y.....”

          “Nayeon” = dad’s suggestion.

          “Irene, Yah, it’s  a great name. Use a foreign name, it’s cool” = yeeun’s suggestion.

          “Jieun, But it’s the same like your mom what the hell i was thinking, don’t mind me” = uncle jinwoo

          “Hanna, It’s cool, i guess. Like Hannah Montana, that disney’s show” – Kyungsoo

          “dude, you watch disney? By the way, Jeesu is kinda nice, don’t you think?” – Jinki

          “Somi. That’s it, name her Somi” – Yerin

          “Soyeon, Soyeon is nice” – Bora

          “Jimin, it’s kinda boyish but it’s cool” – Mr. Park

          “i’ll go with Jisoo” – Mrs. Park

          “Jiyeon!” – Daehyun

          “Sooyoung, it’s a nice came” – Uncle Baekhyun

          “Junghwa, believe me, Junghwa” Auntie Soora.

          “DAHYUN, if minah was here she’ll agree with me. right baby? Right.” – Jongdae

          “Soojung, everyone named Soojung was so pretty” – Naeun

          “Hojung” - Uncle Jongin&Auntie Soohyun.

          “i can’t believe no one mention ‘Hyorin’” we looked over the door and found changmin was there, he chuckled and walked to my direction. “Hyorin” he smiled when he saw her.

          Changmin looked over Chanyeol who stood right his left side, “ey, good job. For finding a wonderful wife and such a cute little angel. Stop hating me, you bastard” changmin offered him a bro fist and then both of them – i don’t know – be friends?

          “whoah, it’s like a dream to see them not to fight” said Kyungsoo and i couldn’t be more agree than this. “so? Which one will you choose?” i asked to chanyeol and then he looked over changmin and then me.

          “let’s just go with Hyorin”

 

 

 

          It had been a few days since hyorin was born, and auntie soohyun had told me that the prophet was wrong. She said that they never had been wrong, so we were so confused.

          Grandpa was late, i repeated, grandpa was late. He just came a few hours ago. He said that he didn’t know that i just gave a birth until his neighboor told him.

          We had to called his neighboor because grandpa was really hard to get calls, he said that he didn’t like get calls so he never used his phone.

          He used it only when he wanted to call me. typical grandpa.

          “she’s so cute, she really looked like you when you were born” said grandpa who held Hyorin in his hand. Yes indeed, even my mom’s friends told me about it also. Hyorin was such a cute kid, he had a small body, fair skin, and a really cute hands that i always wanted to hold.

          Being a mom was so beautiful.

          “here you go” grandpa gave me hyorin and i kept her in my arm. Grandpa smiled proudly, “i didn’t know i’ll have a great grand child in such a fast term, you and your dad really has some similiarities” he told me.

          “like what?”

          “both of you married in such a young age, and their partners were someone in the same age. You and your dad really look alike, i don’t know what to say”

          “it’s a coincidence”

          “honey, there’s no coincidence in this crazy world” said grandpa as he chuckled. He grabbed his bag and intended to leave because he had to go to dad’s house, “you better ask your mom. Ask her about ‘The Third Generation’”

          And it left me confused.

 

 

          All day long, i stayed in the hospital and doing absolutely nothing. Hyorin was with her ‘friends’ because she needed to sleep. Mom haven’t arrived yet and chanyeol also still working.

          If minah was here, she’ll be here all the time. I missed her, i wanted to tell her about everything. About hyorin. I always think about her, no moment pass without me thinking about her.

          And then someone came into the room, i thought it was mom but it was yeeun. “hiii~” she squeled and ran cutely towards me, we hugged for a few secs and then she looked at me from my toes to my eyes.

          “how could you stay beautiful after gave a birth?”

          “please, yeeun, the hell you want until you praise me like that?”

          “i’m telling you the truth....” yeeun scoffed then he put the cake she brought on the table and then she sat on the chair right next to my bed, “so? Hyorin doesn’t show any signs, right?”

          “nope, but....my grandpa said something about ‘The Third Generation’” i told her. I decided to just told her because she might know more than mom, since Eunji – which was her sister – was one of the witches.

          “’The Third Generation?’ you mean, about the marriage with the same age?” yeeun asked and i nooded, maybe it was what grandpa meant because we were talking about that. I was shocked, how could thing as ridiculous like that was exist?

          “it does exist? It doesn’t make sense” i told her. Yeeun rolled her eyes and then took out a thick book. She put it on her lap and then said, “does my sister suddens missing and those witches seems like make sense? Nothing make sense, [Y/N]. This world has more suprise than you ever know”

          Yeeun flipped page to page and then stopped at one page, she gave it to me and i read it loudly.

         

            ...marriage with same age, it isn’t a coincidence if it had happened three times in your family. They believed that it means that they’re pure bloods, they believed that the same blood-age means that it makes you be a Pure Blood.

            And it has a potential for you to give a birth to one of them. Which means, you’ll give a birth to a witch like them....

 

            “the i just read? Yeeun, it doesn’t make sense and it’s ridiculous” i told her. Yeeun sighed and kept the book inside the bag. “[Y/N], if we talked about hyorin, well maybe she isn’t the one. I mean, maybe what they meant wasn’t hyorin. Maybe there will be another child that you’ll have, who knows? Maybe it will be the one”

 

          “i’m here” chanyeol peeked from the door and when his eyes meet mine, we both smiled in a joyful feelings, finally he came back. “and i brought someone that wanted to come over” and it was changmin.

          It kinda suprised me that both of them could be this close after what happened.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter