Bang

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         On the way to school, i decided to not go home at that time. I decided to went to the park instead. My uncle told me that this park was close to his wife's old house when both of them still at high school, since i lived nearby their old house meanwhile he and his wife already moved to another city.

        I missed uncle baekhyun so much, his son got a schoolarship at london and enrolled at british institute university. I was so in' jealous.

        I listened to some songs while sat on the swing. Uncle baekhyun once told me that his wife usually sat on this swing too then he'd walked approached her.

         they had a beautiful story ever, though uncle baekhyun almost lose her once after they were graduated.

        “everybody is laughing in my mind. Rumour spreading bout this other guy. Do you do what you did when you did with me, does he love you the way i can? Did you forget about the plan that you made with me? cause baby i didn’t” – that’s should be me.

 

          Listened to this song, it made me remind of chanyeol. Nah nevermind, everything that i listen or see always remind me of chanyeol.

          He was everywhere.

          “[Y/N]-ah? what are you doing here?” asked minah. I jumped when i saw minah was on the street, walked alone and looked confused when she saw me in the park alone.

          “me? nah, just hanging out for awhile. Need some time to be alone” i smiled akwardly and minah only smiled, she knew that i always be like this everyday.

          She said, “Okay then, see you tomorrow!” then minah walked away. as minah walked away, i was staring at her back from behind.

          I didn’t understand how came minah could hipnotized chanyeol so hard. She was indeed pretty and nice.

          I wish i could be her, everyone wanted to be her. is it okay to be someone not you? Pretending to be it so chanyeol would like me?

          is it okay if we were beneath in a mask and suddenly forgot about ourself? Though, i wish i could.

          When i was walking on the road where my house was, i found chanyeol who was leaning on a tree. My heart became races, sweat ran down from my body, i became so exited. But i decided to pretended that i didn’t see him, it was so cliche.

          “hey ugly”

          “what happend? What are you doing here?”

          “minah just told me that she saw you at the park alone, what happend? Did something bad happen at your house?”

          “come on chanyeol, stop acting like you care about my problem while you even can’t solve science problem’s”

          “i’m just trying to care about you, stupid”

          “don’t call me stupid, ” i said as i walked away from him. even though fighting with him sometimes made me wanted to break his pretty face, but it made me really happy because we had a moment there.

          I didn’t care if it was romantic moment or not, i only care about his smile when he called me ugly. That’s all.

 

          “group work? With you? O-oh sorry, i don’t think i pay attention about what Mr. Han said. nah it’s okay, he’s getting older anyway. Thank’s kyungsoo” i shutted my phone of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter