Cold

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the living room along with my dad. we talked about Changmin who was his boss’s only son.

"So you are actually interested in him?" I laughed out loud. how could I interested in him? we hadn't even met in a pretty long time, maybe days.

i didn't actually remembered it. I just sighed and looked at my dad in wonder. "dad, I just have not been able to settle my problem with Chanyeol, why did I like other guy?"

my dad replied, "Who knows ..."

"I'm not a woman like that, I'm not mom"

"Well, you better get ready"

"why?"

"someone will see you soon"

"who is he?" before my dad could answer my question, suddenly we heard a honk from outside.

We walked outside and found changmin was there with his car. he waved his hand at me and smiled, looked more mature than a few days we met. “what the-“

My dad smiled. “he wanted to take you out for today” i squinted my eyes on my dad, he seemed really questionable.

With a lot of pressure, i went upstairs and got ready to go out with the son from my dad’s boss.

When i was about to chose some clothes, changmin called my name. I opened the window and saw changmin.

“what is it!?” i asked.

He replied, “wear the dress that my mom gave”

“why? We’re not going to a party, right?”

“nope”

“so why did i should wear it?”

“just wear it”

“you’re so unbelieveable” i closed the window and then changed my clothes. I wore a peach dress that changmin’s mom gave me before. I didn’t styled my hair so i just left my hair like what it was and put a thin make up, i didn’t want to impress anyone though.

I went downstairs and met changmin’s eyes, he was smiling. This was so annoying. I got into his car and asking him about the place that he was going to take me. “you’ll like it”

On the way to that place, he didn’t talk much just like what he did at our other encounters. I thought that he was sick.

A few minutes later, we were arrived at the edge of a beach. We were on the cliff, and we could see a wide-blue sea right in front of us.

I was amazed, he was right, i loved this place. “oh my god.....”

Changmin said, “i know you’re going to like it”

“why me? i bet you have some other girls to take”

“you’re interesting”

“if i was, my crush have like me back ever since”

“you have a crush?”

“everyone have one person they adore so much until it hurt” i said without looking back at him. we both were looking at the sea that was so beautiful, even beautifuler than the prettiest woman in the world.

"you’re right” said changmin. “i have one. Because she have a lot of story in her eyes that made me dying to know. It made me hard to love her”

I looked back at him, “do you know what the hardest thing to do?”

“finding someone you truly love?”

“no, the hardest thing to do is watching someone you love, love someone else. I’ve been through it a lot, until i didn’t remember how it feels like to have no pain at all in my chest.

“why are you so sad as a teenager?”

 " i’m not sad, i just hate myself for being like this. Useless and ugly and.......ugly. i just wanted to be happy for myself, not for anyone else. And i-“ i felt something wrapped me from my back.

It was a hand on my waist. It was changmin’s hand on my waist. I looked back and found his face right on my shoulder.

That was so weird.

“don’t be such like a weather” he said. “what do you mean?”

He turned my body and cupped my face right in front of his face. “stop being such a bad weather. You’re one minute sunny, and then the other minute you became gloomy, the other minutes you’re starting to pouring your tears down. Don’t say that you’re useless, i don’t like it. since you came, i don’t know how it feels like for being a lonely guy”

 

When i arrived at my house, i found my dad and naeun at the living room. they immediatly saw me and asking me about the ‘date’.

It wasn't even a date, it’s only..........nah, it was a date. “you look so pretty eonni!” said naeun while i just sighed, i didn’t like me.

“i’m going to take a shower” i said as i stepped upstairs. Naeun grabbed her bag and followed me behind.

Good, she listened to me well about not to get into my room if i was not in my house.

After took a shower, i saw naeun who was sitting near the window and drawing something. “what did you draw?”

“the moon” she said without looking at me. “ain’t that pretty?”

Indeed, the moon was really pretty. That night, we were having a dinner together before going back to sleep.

Tomorrow was Sunday, and i didn’t have any plan to do. But wait, i could sleep all day long right.

after dinner, me and naeun went to my room and have a deep talk. Just like what we always did. “so, how’s about the senior that you like?”

Naeun face became gloomy. She told me that his crush didn’t look at her back, she said that her crush kept dating another girl.

“i’m trying to impress him. even once, i dressed as a for him” I jumped, what the that she did? Dressed as a ? Uh-uh, i wasn't going to let this happening.

“listen to me girl, spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. If you wanted to have him, you don’t have to be because he have dated those kind of girls. Plenty of them”

Naeun kept her head down when she realized that what she did was wrong. “you’re only a kid, you haven’t see anything. Wait until you’re high school, you’ll see more weird love story”

 

I looked at the matt and found that naeun has already asleep. I took my little knife and went to the balcony right in front of my room.

the feeling when the knife brushed my arm, relaxing more than everything, except the night atmosphere.

i leaned against the restriction and inhale my breath, the air was so refreshing. I heard someone was walking.

It was almost midnight, could it be a ghost? I asked myself. i looked down and found chanyeol was walking alone. “yah, are you okay?”

He looked up and found my eyes. he became really cheerful, he kept smiling and waved his hand at me. “i can’t sleep, i decided to walk by myself”

I nooded at him while looking at my hand. I’ve cut it before and it left 2 scars on my arm. 

I rolled my sleeves and walked downstair and got out from my own room. chanyeol was suprised when he saw me got out from my room.

“let’s walk together” He smiled brightly. We were walking down the street together even though it was midnight. “you’re maybe the only person that i’m going to tell this”

I asked, “tell about what?”

“the reason why i became a bad guy like this”

“feel free to tell me”

“i changed into something bad because i thought that minah would like me. girls likes bad guy, they thought it was cool. Then i tried to changed myself and it ended up i can’t be the real me anymore. I stuck”

“i’m here” i tapped his shoulder and suddenly my sleeves opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter