My Heart Is Beating

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Chanyeol leaned against the wall. So he watched the video all this time with me? i lose all my mind, i didn’t know what to do or what to say.

          “whoah, i was so good” i couldn’t help it but i really wanted to threw brick to his head. He walked closer to me as he said, “today was 23rd of August, the same day when you ran to my house and cried. my mom found you in front of our house and she take you inside. At first, i felt annoyed since i never like anyone sleep at my room. but now i’m glad, i’m very glad that you came. If i may, i think i’m glad that your parents were fighting”

          i really going to kill this guy.

          “thanks for accepting this jerk again” he smiled and then the distance between us became faded away. he was close to me. “now, i’m going to ask you something” he took something from his pocket and hid it inside his hand.

          “do you want to be Mrs. Jerk for the rest of your life?” he giggled as he suddenly raised his hand and then a necklace fell down from it.

it was hanging right in front of my eyes. it was the necklace that i gave him back when i caught him cheating on me. “if i said no, will you stand on the rooftop again as if you were going to suicide?” i asked and it made chanyeol rolled his eyes full of annoyance, while i could only laughed.

          “you’re so annoying, whatever” chanyeol suddenly put the necklace on me without even asking me once more. I smirked, “i don’t think i said i do”

          “you don’t have to, just like what i said before” he took my face and i could feel his breath on my lips. “you have to be mine” he smirked before he kissed my lips.

         I smiled between our kiss before i linged my hands on his neck, damn he was too tall. I didn’t want to finished the kiss, but then all our friends and our family came out from somewhere and cheered for us.

         I was suprised, since they suddenly yelled like crazy.

        “WOHOOO CONGRASTULATION, DOUBLE-” screamed jongdae. I looked around and then my eyes stopped at the view of the girl with a green eyes.

        it was eunjI! Yeeun’s missing sister, nature witch. She smiled at me, suddenly i couldn’t hear everything but what i could hear was a female voice. her voice.

        “jiwon” she said. jiwon? Who was that? i didn’t know someone named ‘jiwon’....i even never heard it before.

 

          Me, chanyeol and kyungsoo decided to have a dinner together at the nearest cafe. i was glad that they were fine now, and kyungsoo already forget me, i guess.

         About what happened yesterday, i didn’t tell chanyeol about her. i knew that maybe i had to keep it by myself before knowing what was it mean.

          “what you did yesterday was the coolest thing you’ve ever done, chanyeol. I’m serious” praised kyungsoo. Chanyeol smiled and then he looked at me who still focused on my food.

          “anything for her” i stared back at him and threw a disgust looks. Then he laughed. “yerin will be here in a minute” kyungsoo looked at his watch, yep, yerin will joined us too.

           “anyway, about you and yerin, have you two decide to be something more than friends?” i asked and kyungsoo only smiled at me before he said, “just wait”

            “one thing that he never change” he said before he continued, “you’re so annoying as about secrets”

 

          After taking our lunch, me and chanyeol walked at downtown by ourself. I didn’t know what was his reason who suddenly wanted to take me to a date, he said that he had another thing to say to me.

          He held my hand as we walked down the street. His hand holding my hand was always be the best thing that happened to me.

i could smell his scent, i could feel how warm he was, and i could feel that actually destiny were real. Magic were real. Impossible things were real.

          “what did you want to talk about, yeol? Why can’t we just stay at home and talk about it?”

          “because this is important, about our future”

          “come on, tomorrow is pretty busy. Remember? Your mom and i have to go to a boutique store”

          “yeah, i know. hold on a second, it won’t be long”

          “i’m okay as long as you buy me food”

          “i know you’re going to say that” chanyeol rolled his eyes as he took out a chocolate bar from his jacket and gave it to me. i grinned and took it away from him.

         “aish, you’re still look so childish. I can’t believe i’ll be your husband” he teased. “then go marry kyungsoo” i could hear he chuckled at me and then his hand who used to be at my waist suddenly went lower.

          “if i marry him, then you can’t feel how good it is when i touch you” the right time when his hand arrived on my . I smacked his hand away, look how dare he was such a piece of .

          “CHANYEOL!” i screamed and catch people’s attention while he was still laughing. Please God, don’t make my future kids be so goofy like their dad.

 

          “why are we here?” i asked to chanyeol when we arrived at a very big house. he took me to a riverside house that was so beautiful.

         Me and chanyeol were at outside, and i could see that the house’s wall was made of a bulletproof glass. It looked so modern.

         

         “jongdae told me to go here, his brother sell this house” he said as he took my hand and lead me inside.

         “so? We’re not going to buy this house, aren’t we? I mean, look at this house. it must be so expensive!” i said. “what if i tell you that i will?” he grinned while i was speechless.

           I looked around the house and it looked so pretty. I could imagine what will happening around here. the wall was white, even almost everything was white.

          “let’s go check our room” he said full of exitedment as if he has a lot of money to buy this house. i was okay if we have to life in an ordinary house, i’ll accept everything as long as i still be with him.

          “this will be our room” he said. “and the kids room!” he pulled me outside and took me somewhere else.

          He didn’t even give me a chance to speak, this guy was really something.  Then we arrived at the room that painted in white with a blue paint. i could imagine how the room will be. It was so cute, i smiled while imagining that my kid will stay here and this will her or his room. but it was too big for one kid.

          “isn’t it too big for one kid?”

          “one kid?”

          “yeah, look at the size. 4 beds will fit in here, gee”

          “who said that we’re going to have one kid? If this room fits for 4 kids, then we will have 4 kids” he smirked at me while i gave him a glare. “EW YOU DISGUSTING ERT”

 

          Me and chanyeol already arrived at my house right at dinner time. After having our dinner, i went to my room and stayed there. I was busy to checking on kyungsoo’s instagram updates since he recently posted his selfie with yerin, I TOTALLY SHIPS BOTH OF THEM.

          I just took showers a few minutes ago and i changed my clothes to a pajamas. I was a little bit sleepy but i still wanted to stalked over kyungsoo.

          Then i heard a knocks on my door. “come in, who is it?” i asked without moving my sight to anywhere. “it’s me” i could tell that it was chanyeol.

         He opened the door and i looked back at him, he looked sleepy but why the hell he haven’t sleep yet? “what’s wrong?” i asked to him but he only shook his head.

         He closed back the door and then put himself on my bed. he laid down right beside me and then he hugged me from aside. “look at them, yeol” i gave him my phone and then he opened his right eyes and looked at kyungsoo’s selfie with yerin.

         He smiled, “they look cute together, why can’t they be together?” he asked and i shuggered, i hope that they’ll be official soon, anyway.

          I locked my phone and looked at his sleepy face, he closed both of his eyes but i knew that he haven’t sleep yet. “why don’t you sleep yet?” i asked. “i want to sleep here” he said.

          “yeol, i-“

          “just for tonight, i really want to be with you so bad. i try to sleep a few times but i always woke up, i want to be here” he whispered. I didn’t know why but how he said that made me fluttered.

           I smiled shyly, i was glad that he closed his eyes so he didn’t see me fluttered. “alright” i got up and put a pillow under his head, he was such a baby. I put another pillow right beside him and laid my head on that pillow.

          So here we go, i slept right beside him.

           i couldn’t sleep since i didn’t get used to someone who sleep with me, moreover, it was a guy. chanyeol slept faced me while i only looking at his adorable face, why couldn’t he looked like this all this time?

           He always looked stupid all day. but it doesn’t matter, i always love him whatever he looked like in every moment.

           “nan neol saranghae” i whispered as i hugged him and burried my face on his neck. I could hear he hummed and hugging me tightly, damn, so he haven’t sleep yet.

           “ nado saranghae, ugly”

 

--

 

          As i opened my eyes, i found that sun already shining so bright from the window. I squinted my eyes since the light was hurting my eyes.

since i knew that i was no longer a college student, i covered my body with a blanket so that i could sleep more. Then i heard someone opened my door.

I looked back and found chanyeol was there. He looked like he just woke up since his face also horrible as mine. I only joking, he looked so cute.

          He went to my bed and pushed me slowly to gave him a big space so that he could laid down right beside me. he covered his body and hugged me from behind.

          we might looked like a shrimp. “good morning” he whispered to my ear while i jerked away since it felt tickle. “hm, good morning too” i replied as i turned around so i could hug him.

          he put his chin on my head and we both stayed there saying nothing. “i have a great news” said chanyeol. “what is it?”

          “yerin and kyungsoo decided to be together” i got up all of sudden and then looked at chanyeol with an exitedment. “ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” i asked and he nooded with a smile, he still looked so tired.

          “OMFG I HAVE TO CALL THEM”

          “do it later” chanyeol took my hand and put me back into his embrace. “yeol, this is a great news! I have to call them” i said but he shook his head.

          “later” i couldn’t do much so i just stayed there in chanyeol’s embrace. I couldn’t fight back since i knew that chanyeol might will get upset.

When he wanted me to stay, then i had to stay. If i’m not, he’ll be mad like a girl for a whole day. “we haven’t tell minah about us” i said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter