Perfectly Not Fine At All

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I was at my room. i looked at the blue teddy bear that changmin brought me a few days ago when we met at the downtown.

He wore a casual clothes, i guess he just wanted to go to his campus. We did went to some places, and he could make me smile at that day though i still could’t forget about chanyeol.

And changmin didn’t ask me about what happened to me, he said he acted like there was nothing happen to me and he wanted us to had some fun.

          I just texted aunti soohyun and told her about what happened a few days ago with chanyeol.

I knew i couldn’t tell my story to my dad, because i thought that he wasn’t the right person.

 

Auntie Soohyun: leave him dear, can’t you?

 

Me: i want to, but why did my dad asked me to stay? Did he even care about how hurt am i?

 

Auntie Soohyun: i’m afraid that he didn’t want you to ended up like me.

 

Me: what does it means?

 

Auntie Soohyun: in your story, chanyeol is your dad, and you are me, the guy named kyungsoo is my husband. Can’t you understand it? your dad doesn’t want chanyeol to ended up to like him, regret.

 

Me: i think i got the point...so i just have to leave him, right?

 

Auntie Soohyun: continue what you’re doing, you’re doing it good. This is just a beginning, honey. I know i’m not your mom but i care about a girl like you because i know how it feels like

 

          I sighed, it felt so good to tell your story to the person that have experienced the same thing.

I went downstairs with a bag on my back, i was going to my mom’s house today since it was Saturday.

I saw my dad at the living room, for a few days i kept my distance from my father because of the moment he wanted me to stay.

I guess he didn’t understand how was it felt like in my position, in auntie soohyun's position.

          “i’ll go now” i said then slammed the door. I saw my mom’s car in front of my house, then i got into the car and went to her house.

“you look sad, what happened?” she asked.

          I replied, “you know i didn’t want to tell you, did you?”

          “alright, suit yourself”

          As we arrived, we got into the house and the house was very quiet. She said that naeun was going out with her friends and her husband was at abroad.

“don’t worry, both of them will go home today” said my mom. geez, i wasn't even worry. I went to my room and threw my bag on the bed. 

“i’m home” i heard uncle jinwoo voice from downstairs. I got out from my room and saw uncle jinwoo at downstairs, he was talking with my mom.

a few seconds later, he catched my stares and waved his hand on me. i smiled a little at him.

“[Y/N], come here for a minute” said my mom. i went downstairs and saw she was standing right in front of the stairs.

          I asked, “why?”

          “uncle jongin and auntie soohyun will come here to visit us!”

          “that’s nice then, the first time in a few years, huh mom?”

          “indeed, i miss them so much!”

          “anyway, mom, can i ask you something?” i asked and she nooded. “have you ever felt bad to auntie soohyun for lying to dad? I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter