Moving Out?

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “please, come in” changmin said as he smiled at me in front of a very big house. I was pretty sure if i ran away from this house, i’ll still in that house.

My mouth gaped, i didn’t even know that a human can build this kind of house. It was just like a castle.

The house colored by an elegant color with some painting and beautiful crafted stone. “is this your house or some kind of palace?”

          “this is my home, for sure since i lived here but not sure if i born here too” he said. both of us got into the room and i could see that there was maids who lined up for him.

they maybe thought that i was his next girlfriend. “did you take girls here?”

          “i’m not that kind of guy who take every relationship seriously, i haven’t bring any of girls here, except you” he said while i was nooding at him.

i was too busy to looked at the maids that stood there look like a statue. “so i’m the first one?”

          He replied, “yeah, anyway, i want you to meet someone special in my whole life time” i thought that he wanted to meet me with his wife or fiance but then he called someone named ‘Max’ and instead a beautiful, elegant woman, it was a golden dog.

          That dog immediatly hugged changmin while barking until i have to covered my own ears so it wouldn’t expload.

“sorry, he always get so exited” he said while carresed max’s furr. “yeah.....i can tell”

          He said, “what? You thought i already had a wife, don’t you?”

          “sort of, you said someone so i thought it was a human. I’m not expecting a dog”

          “he’s handsome, isn’t he? You might think that i bought max with some cash but i don’t even bring out any money when i met him. it was on rainy day, i was only 1 5 years old boy who walking alone at the park in my house. Then i heard an animal crying. For one hour, i tried to find that voice then i found him. he was so small back then”

          “your parents let you to raised max even though he wasn’t an expensive dog or such thing as royal dog?”

          “we lived with an ordinary people too, we didn’t spent time with royal family all the times. We chose to keep the money instead to buy thing that didn’t really important to us so it won’t seems ‘too much’” i rolled my eyes and looked around his house that i believed it was covered with a pure gold. “yeah right”

 

          After had our lunch together, changmin drove me to my house. I saw my dad in front of the door but i didn’t mind him at all.

When i was about to stepped into my house, i suddenly heard my dad said, “let’s move out, move on” i looked back and found my dad who was smiling.

          I immediatly went to him and hugged my own dad. Today, he knew what was best for me right now.

i had to get out from this problem. People might said that running away wouldn’t fixed any mistakes but i wasn’t going to fix any of my mistakes.

Because i didn’t have any. I wanted to forget and leaved everything behind so ran away was the only choice for me.

i only had one choice or not at all.

 

...

Auntie Soohyun: move out? I’m totally agree, your mom also agree with it anyway. Where will both of you move?

 

Me: my dad told me that we can go to seoul instead. His boss told him that they will help my dad there

 

Auntie Soohyun: do they had any son?

 

Me: yeah, it’s changmin, we know each other.

 

Auntie Soohyun: no wonder they act so nice!

...

 

          i also told naeun that i was going to move to seoul and it must be hard for us to meet each other.

And i told her to not be worried since she could stayed in our house once a month. I believe that my dad wouldn’t be mind.

          It was kinda weird when i trying to remember all the things behind. I used to hate them so much but right now, i started to let naeun and uncle jinwoo walked into my life.

i started to act nice towards them, guess that i couldn’t be so mean.

          And there was a good thing for move to seoul. I could meet the byun’s family and kim’s family, which was auntie soohyun’s family, more often since we lived in the same town.

          Knowing that seoul was such a very trending city, i should know how to handle with teens in my school later.

How to not get bully as a new kid in school. people who said that don’t fight with seniors are totally wrong.

I’ll fight anyone who annoy me and will never let anyone bring me down just like what chanyeol did to me.

          I went downstairs and told my dad that i was going to the park to spent my evening there.

I sat on the swing with my drawing books and a pencil on my ear. I was too busy to looked at the sunset that day.

          “you stupid girl” i called myself.

          “you think chanyeol what makes the sun shine, but darling, he’s not. chanyeol is the one who made your eyes tears and your cuts bleed. Chanyeol is the thought in your head that rip you apart and, my god, you know you love him but he’s killing you” i said to myself under the sunset.

I felt stupid. Not because of i was talking to myself, it because i just realized how stupid i am.

I should have never fall for him, i shouldn’t.

          I stood up and turned around. My head wanted to expload when i saw chanyeol was there.

He might thought that i was minah since we had the same hair cuts. I walked away without any hesitation and hit his shoulder with mine.

I just wanted him to think that i could hate him too.

 

          I sat on the rooftop while drawing the shining full moon. I laid there with a book on my hand.

“shoot for the moon. Even if i miss, i’ll land among the stars” i mumbled while drawing some stars right behind the full moon.

           I heard someone walking right under me and found my dad at the balcony. I called his name and he found me.

he said, “what are you doing there? You could’ve fall down”

          “i’m okay here, it’s fun”

          “you never thought your life would turned out this way, don’t you?”

          “yeah, but i know what will happen to me in the future. I will die alone, my will dry up and grow brittle, and turn to dust, and just...bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter