Back In Time

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “i know what you’ve been through was hard. chanyeol, yeeun and minah eonni but cutting wasn’t the sollution” naeun put her hand on my shoulder. “talk to me or chanyeol” she continued.

          I nooded at her and threw my pocket knife far away down into the woods. Both of us smile full of satifacation.

         “i’m proud of you, step sister” she said as she hugged me and we both were laughing.

 

          It was a holiday. I got out of my house early in the morning and decided to had a jogging out of my house area. I know that i should’ve just jogging around my house but i got so bored.

          Chanyeol even haven’t woke up yet.

          I was thinking about minah. It must be really nice to had a jogging with her now, and talked about what was we going to do in the future.

          I should’ve done that earlier if i knew that she was going to die like this.

          I got very suprised when there was a girl with a black hair and a green eyes stood right in front of me.

         i was speechless, she was the girl who was standing right behind the window when me and chanyeol were going out together.

         It was her, and now she was smiling to me with the same smile. “w-who are you?”

          “i’m nature”

          “n-nature?”

          “i’m kind. I’m green. I’m peace” her voice was so soft and i wasn’t kidding, she seemed like a goddess of a nature.

         I was thinking that maybe she was one of the people like sooyeon.

         Maybe, she was also the witch that wanted to help people.

         Before i could ask her another question, she suddenly ran away and dissapeared to somewhere i didn’t know.

         “[Y/N], is that you?” i looked back and found jinki was there, he was doing the same thing to me. jogging around to distract ourself from self-sadness from our passed away friend.

          “oh, hi jinki” i greet him and he smiled at me. “it’s nice to see you also trying to distract yourself from her” he said and i let out a chuckle.

          “chanyeol said i couldn’t be sad like this forever, and i realized it too. Well, what can i do? She was my bestfriend” i looked down to the ground as i felt like i was going to cry again.

          “you know, i’ll go now” i walked away a few steps and then jinki stopped me.

          “can we get a drink?”

 

          Me and jinki went to the nearest cafe and hang out there. We still wore our sport suit, luckily that there wasn’t really so many people there.

         If there was, i might going to feel like a ing stupid person.

          I was drinking my coffee when jinki suddenly asked, “you might have know about my feelings, right?” I immediatly chocked up by my own throat.

I tried to calm myself down by drinking a bottle of water that i had bought before. “w-what?” i asked, tried to act like i didn’t know. “you know that i like you” he said easily.

          “w-well.....”

          “at first, i thought that i can get you easily but the truth was, it wasn’t as easy as i thought. you’re so hard to get, without having to play it. morover, there was chanyeol who always been there with you..”

          “jinki....”

          “i know that i might had turn the mood into a weird situation. But i just wanted to say it. i can’t hold this feelings anymore. I just hope that i can forget you and maybe suddenly i get bump to the love of my life as i leave this place. You know, like what those romance books said”

          “jinki, listen” it was my turn to talk. I looked seriously at him, “don’t you understand? Every love stories silently told you the moral of the story at every page it has” i said.

          “what was it?”

          “never have feelings for anybody, ever”

 

          I walked back home by myself and kept thinking about jinki sudden conffesion. It made me even feel bad to him. it must be hard for him to watch me together with chanyeol.

           I had felt that before and i felt so bad to watch he felt the same way. I pressed the bell and then they opened the gate for me. as i walked in, i saw chanyeol who looking so worried.

         He might think that i had killed myself somewhere. “I THOUGT YOU RAN AWAY AND SUICIDE” he said, and i immediatly gave him a death glare.

          He walked closer to me and pulling me into his hug. “i woke up and i went to your room, you weren’t there. You haven’t eat your breakfast too! Where were you?” he looked at me with a worried stare, i was afraid to tell him the truth that i hang out with jinki for awhile.

           I was afraid that i was going to hurt him with that. you know, chanyeol had been so sensitive. “i met jinki and we ended up drinking together at the cafe, it just a normal conversation. Me and him talked about minah and what he felt towards me. and i already knew it so, it’s nothing” i said.

        i closed my eyes since i knew that i might going to receive his scream but then he didn’t even say anything.

         I opened my eyes and found he was smiling, “it’s okay, i know you and him also have a bad time too because of minah. She passed away and everyone need to distract themself, right?”

         i knew that he was dying to showed his protective side but this time, he seemed so understanding. I hugged him since i knew he also been in this fase too.

         “all of us had a hard time, we miss her” i told him and he hugged me back. “thank you” he said.

          “thank you for coming back to this jerk”

 

          I decided to invited yerin to came over to our house since i wanted to talk about that girl. when she arrived, i immediatly took her to my room.

        chanyeol was there too, i decided to tell him about that girl and he believed in me. of course he did, he knew that those witch were real since we had met one of them once.

          It was sooyeon, daehyun’s sister.

          “what happened?” yerin asked as she put her bag down to the floor. “ i met one of them again. she has a green hair and she said that she’s nature. She has a soft voice, like very soft and calming” i told her.

          Yerin eyes became brighter. I knew that she was into this kind of magical thingy. She immediatly grabbed her book and put it on the bed.

 

         me, chanyeol and yerin immediatly looked at the book she brought. “i knew that she’s real!” yerin said all of sudden.

          Me and chanyeol looked at each other since we didn’t know what was yerin meant.

          “i knew who she is!!” she screamed. “then tell us!”

          She flipped the next page, “it was the ‘Nature’. Sooyeon was one of the first experiment and no one knew about her power, but the creator of this book said that she has the unlimited power that made she became the leader of the soldier”

          She flipped the page again, “and now, the first soldier was her. the first letter of her name was ‘E’. She has a green eyes and a tatto on her back, the tatto was a ‘tree’. As you had experienced before, she has the same personality as ‘nature’. She’s calm, caring and kind”

          “wait, what do you mean by you knew that she’s real?” chanyeol asked. Yerin smirked and then she turned the book to the very last page.

         “The writer also wrote a about the speculation about each member. He found it by his own ‘magical’ way. By the clue he got, this ‘Nature Witch’ has ‘E’ as her first later from her name. Her family name was ‘Kim’ and she’s going to join the army when she was 17 years old, so she left her family at 17. And she have a sister” yerin smiled full of satisfied.

           “guess who’s her sister” yerin said as she leaned closer to me and chanyeol. “Kim Yeeun”

          “no way.....”

 

 

          I went to campus as usual with chanyeol. But today, we also had jongdae in our car. me and chanyeol tried so hard to not bring up about minah to jongdae.

         He still felt so broken after minah passed away, he even looked so pale more than a sick person.

         “i heard about yeeun’s sister from yerin” said jongdae who sat right at the backseat.

          He continued, “is that really happening?”

          “i don’t know, i think i have to ask auntie soohyun”

          “if we asked it to her, will she be mad?”

          “i think she will, let’s just stay quiet and figure it out without telling her”

          “um, guys” suddenly, chanyeol cut our conversation. Me and jongdae looked at him who already smiling like a crap.

           He suddenly turned of the engine and made both me and jongdae wondered, why the this crap didn’t drive to our campus.

          “let’s just be late for a few minutes to go meet our old friend” said chanyeol as he got out from the car. me and jongdae just realized that it was minah’s cemetary.

           I really wanted to choke him off since he shouldn’t bring up about minah, but here we go again. “jongdae, it’s okay if you don’t want to go out now”

          “why i don’t want to?”

          “because it might going to break you to pieces all over again”

          “what’s the use? I am” jongdae smiled full of pain before following chanyeol to go to the cemetary.

         I cursed, now jongdae became sad.

         I also followed them walking into the cemetary, it was so quiet today. “look at her, still so beautiful” said jongdae as he found minah’s grave.

          I smiled, yes, she always been too beautiful to exist. I sat right next to minah and i touched her stone.

          “we’re here, minah. We miss you” i tried my best not to cry.

          “i wish i’m right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter