Trouble Maker

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Tomorrow was a holiday, and i decided to stayed at home with my dad. I wouldn’t be a part of son’s family, because i was Jeon’s family forever.

          My dad were watching tv with a newspaper on his hand while i was lying on the floor while watching him that just looked like a statue that was watching a tv.

          “you look so serious dad, is there something wrong about the tv? Does it did something to you?” i asked with a chuckled.

          “this woman is going to seoul, and it kinda made me remind about my past when i was a high school-er. I went there with my friends and lost someone that i believe that could be mine if i didn’t choose your mom that ended up hurting me” he was smiling, a weak smile.

        I was getting interested about the story so i went to the sofa that was beside him and pushed him to tell me more story about it.

          He said, “well, i’ve fall with your mom since we’re at grade 7 until we got married. And there was a girl that have never talk to me before, and i didn’t mind her at all even though we’re at the same class”

          “THE SAME CLASS!?!?”

          “yup, then we went to seoul with some other friends. Your mom sent so many things for me, and stupid me, i didn’t get suspicious about it.  and then when all my senior high school-er friends were holding a gathering, uncle heechul told me that the girl that sent me a gift that wasn’t your mom. It was her”

          “wow.....”

          “i know, right? at that moment, i was shocked. And it also hurt me because your mom said that it was her all the time. That girl liked me even though we had never talk together. After that, we began to fight a lot when you’re not home. When i found out that she was cheating on me with my collegue , that was the end”

          “is there some way to find her, maybe?”

          “i don’t know, it was the last time we met. I began to realized that the person that i should’ve spent life with , it was that girl. i felt so stupid. But it’s okay, dear, if i didn’t married your mom, i couldn’t have you”

          “aww dad that’s so cute but really, i’ll find her for you” i said to him but he only smiled. He told me that she already had a husband, and already forget about him.

          should i kill her husband? Oh God, what was i thinking. But really, when i heard what my dad said about her, it really made me wanted to see her right away because she seemed like an amazing person.

         Before i could ask her name, my father decided to go sleep because he was so tired.

          I went upstairs and sat on the rooftop. I took my dad album when he went to seoul a long time ago.

          He said that one of his friend took a picture of them together so i searched for that picture. When i finally found it, i was so facinated because both of them looked so good together.

          then i took my canvas and my other painting utensil then started to painted the photo, maybe i could give this painting to my dad when he had his birthday a few days more.

          Suddenly, i received a call from the-woman-they-called-as-my-mother. “dear, would you come here and spend the holiday at my house?” she seemed so hopeful, even though i didn’t see her face.

          I replied, “i’ve s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter