Acting So Weird

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I was walking down the road alone. i did remember what my mom said about my dad, and it made my relationship with him became further and further.

          I was scared, with no reason at all. And about chanyeol, me and chanyeol still sat together because minah told me that we had to fix the problem together.

          Still, we didn’t talk to each other for days. And it ended up that i began to have a good relationship with my mom.

          As i arrived there, i saw chanyeol was with his friends and not at his seat. I decided to sat there without looking at chanyeol.

          When chanyeol came and sat right next to me, it was the right time that i received a call from auntie soohyun.

          ”is everything alright now?” she asked. “i don’t know, auntie, it seems like everything it’s as fine as we thought” i replied with a little laughed.

          She said, “me and my husband will be right here if you need my help”

          “alright auntie, you’re the best”

          “glad to be the best kk~ alright, see you later!”i hung up the phone and found that kyungsoo sat facing by me. he asked whether it was the family that i talked about before, and yes it was.

          “they have the coolest life ever!” said kyungsoo and i totally agree with that.

          “don’t be such a er, you ” said chanyeol. Both of us looked at him but we didn’t do anything, we just stared at him for a while then back to acting like he didn’t exist.

          It would be so much better than fighting against him. everyone was tired of him, i was the most.

          “park chanyeol! Stop starting something that you couldn’t even finish!” minah yelled at her while me and kyungsoo were still ignoring him. chanyeol threw his book away and gladly that this time, it didn’t hit me. the scar, the real scar he left at my cheek was still there.

          I was walking down the coridor, ignored everyone that walked passed by me. i just listened to some songs and looking so pale and straight.

           I was on my bad mood, and it was because of chanyeol. I arrived at the water fountain and sat there.

          Auntie soora, uncle baekhyun’s wife, once told me that her love story began here. and i was so curious about the magic of this fountain.

          A few minutes ago, i received a message from my mom. she said that she wanted to take me for lunch with uncle jinwoo, but i refused because i wasn't in the mood for lunch.

          I didn’t like crowded place. And also, i still couldn’t leave my dad alone at home.

          Then someone walked towards me. “they said that this fountain is magic. If you touched the water, your wish is will come true” it was chanyeol.

         It was the same thing what uncle baekhyun said to his wife, and i thought that he was trying to remake the story.If he wanted to remake the story, i’d come along with the game.

         i kneeled down and touching the water while wishing for something. “what are you wishing for?” he asked.

          I stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter