Gift

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          When i just arrived at school, i found mr. Han who was standing near the gate. He was looking at me.

because i remembered about what auntie soora told me before about him, i came approached him to ask about her.

“sangsaenim!” i called him and he looked at me with his fierce look. “do you by any chance remember about jung soora?” i asked and his face turned to be so happy, he smiled.

OH MY GOD HE JUST SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME I STEPPED INTO THIS SCHOOL.

         “i do remember her! how can you know her?”

          “the guy named baekhyun is my uncle and she’s his wife. They both have a son named daehyun”

          “it’s a great thing to hear, they’ve never contact me again”

          “i’ll tell them about you”

          “no wonder” he said and i looked at him with a confused stare. “no wonder what?”. He replied, “you do look alike her, a lot. you though i’ve never been noticed you, right?”

 

          Today was kyungsoo’s birthday. I had no time to bought any gift for him so i was a little bit worried, he might would get dissapointed on me.

i walked into the class and found kyungsoo was there. Then, he smiled at me when his eyes met mine.

There was minah beside her, and behind minah was chanyeol.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” i yelled to kyungsoo and pinched his cheeks. Nobody that realized that today was kyungsoo’s birthday, so i guess i was the first person that congrast him.

“oh my God both of you looks so cute together, she even remember your birthday!” said minah to kyungsoo.

“i’m sorry, i couldn’t get any gift to you” i said with my guilty face but he told me that it’s okay, he didn’t want any gift.

“at least, can i have one favor? It doesn’t cost anything”

I replied, “okay, what’s-“

Before i could finish my sentence, suddenly kyungsoo pulled my hand and i fall in his embrace.

And my lips met his lips, everybody was shocked, and neither do i. i couldn’t move at all, i was frozen at that moment.

it felt weird, but i couldn’t do anything. “KYAAAAAA IT’S SO CUTE” minah screamed and everyone also did the same thing.

After he broke the kiss, i just blinked for a few times and then saw chanyeol reaction. He was suprised, his jaw dropped with his eyes that sticked to mine.

None of us disconected the stares.

 

All the time, i was trying to avoid kyungsoo because it just felt strange. I didn’t know why, should i mad at him or should i be grateful that kyungsoo actually a little bit helping me?

i didn’t know how to react. I wasn't good at telling everyone how i felt. I sat on the bench and looked at the bracelet i wore, kyungsoo gave this to me when it was my birthday.

I wanted to take it off for a moment because i didn’t want to remember about kyungsoo for a moment.

it should be easy, but i was shaking so hard so it was hard to open the lock.

Chanyeol suddenly came and kneeled in front of me. he opened the lock easily and making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter