FINALE - Butterfly

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
          NOW PLAYING +++ Super Junior's Henry Ft Red Velvet's Seulgi - Butterfly

          I couldn’t say anything when i saw her right in front of my eyes, i was shaking so hard and there were lots of quetions in my head such as; how the hell she came back to life and why....

          “w-what the....” i could’ve cried at that time, but i was too scared. I wasn’t scared because she might be just a ghost. I was scared that this might will be a dream, and i wish it wasn’t a dream.

          I always wanted to see her again.

          “how are you?” minah asked but i couldn’t answer. She smiled a little, “it turtored me too that i couldn’t say anything or hug anyone when they were having a hard time because of me. i wish i could cry but a ghost can’t cry” she chuckled.

          “a-are you real?” i asked but minah only smiled at me, “i always real for you, [Y/N]. You know that” she replied.

          Eunji grabbed minah’s shoulder and she said, “we have to go, they’re coming here” and i believed that what he meant was the boys, because i could see their car from here.

          “just remember” minah paused and then she continued, “i’ll always be everywhere, your side is my favorite, [Y/N]. I miss you too, i miss spend time with you like we always did. And i’m sorry for leaving you this quick and not telling you about-“

          And suddenly, eunji grabbed minah’s hand and then they were gone. I was suprised, they really gone right in front of my eyes.

          It made me curious, about what minah said. She didn’t say the whole thing and i believed that eunji did that in purpose.

          Were they hiding something from me?

 

          The ceremony had been began, we stood on the aisle with the others groom’s maid and bride’s maid while waiting for yerin to show up with her dad to the aisle. I couldn’t help it but i always thinking about them; Eunji and minah.

          I looked at kyungsoo, he looked so nervous right now. He bit his lips as he closed his eyes, listened to the piano that changmin played.

          By the way, changmin was here too. And he was willing to be the piano-man.

          And then what we had been waiting for finally came, yerin show up with her beautiful wedding dress. All of us really wanted to scream but we couldn’t, because it will ruin the wedding.

          Me and yeeun smiled like a proud mother, yerin looked like a baby in a wedding dress.

          As the priest was reading their promises, yeeun suddenly whispered my name.

          “i know whom you met before” yeeun said and i was suprised, i could’ve dropped the bouquet i had in my hand. “y-you saw her too!?”

          Yeeun nooded,  “there’s......there’s a reason why minah could show up like that” she said. I was dying to ask for more but it was already the time for they to kissed each other. And all of us couldn’t hold ourself.

          “WOOOHOOOOO KYUNG-RIN!”

 

          “you looked off since the beginning of the wedding, are you okay?” chanyeol came over me as he held hyorin in his embrace. Hyorin looked like she was having a beautiful dream, she looked so peace.

          I let out a thin smile, “i’m fine” i said. I knew that if i said this to chanyeol, he might will think that i only imagining about it. About when i saw minah with my own eyes.

          “just tell me everything, [Y/N]”

          “i swear i’m fine, gee” i chuckled as i took hyorin from his embrace. Chanyeol smiled and then he put his arms around my shoulders.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter