Nugu? Byun Daehyun?

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          That morning, auntie soora, uncle baekhyun’s wife, came visited us. Me and my dad were talking at the living room with her, she always amazed me.

          she was talking about her son's plan, she said that her son will came back to korea after he spent 4 years at london.

          We didn’t know each other very well, and i guess that this was the time that we were going to know each other more.

          “how old is he gain?” my dad asked. “he’s 20 year old. Daehyun rarely met your family and i guess that it’s must be fun if i let [Y/N] know him better” she said and i just agreed for whatsoever she said.

          i adored her too much. And then she decided to left because uncle baekhyun will get home soon.

          Me and my dad watched her left with her new car, such a rich family.

          I asked, “when will you leave, dad?”

          “a few minutes more, maybe heechul and hojung will arrive soon. Be nice to them, won’t you?”

          “of course dad, i love your friends. They’re very nice”

          “i totally agree” he said. just like what he said before, uncle heechul and auntie hojung finally arrived.

          They wanted to go out for a while since it has been a while since they spent time together.

          I watched my dad leaved and sighed, i was home alone right now.

          Just right in the moment, uncle baekhyun was calling me. he asked me about a note book that belongs to his wife.

          I immediatly went to the living room and found a black book. “okay uncle, i’ll bring it to you if i had a free time. My dad is going out with his friends” then we hung up the phone.

          It was going to be fun! I’ll go to uncle baekhyun house again!

          Not to be rude, just curious, i wanted to open that book. So i did. I saw an old picture and i knew that it was auntie soora and her sister, the jung family.

          I heard about her old story from uncle baekhyun, i knew that she had been through a hard life before.

          Then i saw a picture of her and uncle baekhyun, what a sweet couple indeed.

          Autie soora always said that uncle baekhyun used to be jerk. And i was thinking that chanyeol maybe just like uncle baekhyun, but not everyone could change.

          I didn’t know what happened to him but he absolutely different, and i didn’t like it. we used to played together even though we didn’t know each other, even forget our names.

          I was 4 years old when i ran away from my house, i went to his house and slept with him.

          we were talking about stars, and galaxies.

          “how could you be so mean, chanyeol?” i mumbled. Me and chanyeol were still fighting each other. I was tired to laugh to cover my tears, and my anger to him a few days ago made me feel free.

          He was indeed that mean, and i hope that i wouldn’t let myself to love him more.

          My grandma always told me that ‘faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase’.

           And i think that this way my faith, getting hurt by chanyeol over and over and maybe will suffer for the rest of my life.

          And then getting older with cats.

          Suddenly, i got a call from my ‘real’ grandpa from my dad side. my grandma, i mean, ‘this’ grandma was my dad's guardian and i still think that she was my real grandma.

          Both of my dad’s parents went to china for a long time and left my dad behind for many years until my dad became a teenager.

          But still, he lived with the byun family until the day he went to senior high school.

          “oh hey grandpa” i said. “hey, [Y/N]. Anyway, where’s your dad? I tried to call him but he won’t pick it up” he said.

          i replied, “oh grandpa, he’s going out with his friends so he probably didn’t hear it”

          “okay then, i just wanted to ask you and your dad to visit me anytime. We missed both of you a lot, me and your grandma. We’ll wait for you two”

          “alright grandpa, i’ll go there soon!” then after a few minutes, we ended the conversation. That evening, i went to the supermarket to buy some snacks to fill the spare time.

          But on the way to the supermarket, i met auntie soohyun’s husband, the woman that my dad adore until know.

          I came approached him and bowed at him, uncle jongin.

          “uncle, what are you doing here?” i asked and he told me that he had a lot of works here. i see that he was so busy so i let him go, i heard that he was a quiet famous doctor in seoul.

          He had taking care of many surgeries.

          I went back home with groceries on my hand and then i heard chanyeol was calling my name, “[Y/N]?” i turned around with an unhappy face.

          “i’m happy that you finally figured out what’s my name”

          “are you still mad at me?”

          “i’m not mad at you, i just get tired”

          “of what?”

          “i get tired of everyting. I just want to live free without any worries, and my worries all about you. You might not going to understand what i’m saying but i’m worried for you. I’m worried that you might will get sick, you might get a bad score, you might get rejected by minah, you might get sad and you’re the second guy that i’m thinking about after my dad”

          “so, you’re saying that you like-“

          “i don’t, i've never like you. You’re my friend, but you act like i’m a ing piece of . That’s why i’m done” i was walking away from him and then i felt someone hand held my hand.

          I thought that it was chanyeol, but it was kyungsoo. “what happend? Did he hurt you or say something that he shouldn’t said?” he asked and i said to him that everything was fine, i’m tired.

          Chanyeol said, “don’t get involved to our problem, do kyungsoo”

          “our problem? No, it’s never be our problem. It’s your own in problem. Try to think to yourself, then speak to me if you’re figured out about what’s wrong with you”

 

          I laid my body on my bed. Dad just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter