Chanyeol's Day

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was at my classroom, it was Mr. Han time which was science. Auntie soora once told me that Mr. Han also her teacher here, and the person that helped her so much.

Even though he already turned older, he still teached in my school. i realized that today was chanyeol’s birthday, but i was acting like i didn’t know or didn’t remember it.

“do you realized about someone birthday today?” asked kyungsoo to me when Mr. Han got out from our class. “nope, whos?” i asked to kyungsoo and both kyungsoo and chanyeol were looking at me, chanyeol might be confused because i was the one who always remember his birthday ever since.

Minah saw my bracelet and asked, “what’s that? it’s so pretty!” i told her that it was from kyungsoo and kyungsoo face became lighter, he might became happy because i wore his present.

And i also admitted it that this bracelet was so cute. Then chanyeol started to talk to me. “do you receive my gift?”

“you don’t even send any, and i didn’t expect it”

"you didn’t expect it?”

“i don’t even expect you’ll remember it” i got up from my seat and got out from the class. i know that we had became a good friend yesterday, but i was trying to made myself hate him.

“i’m so sorry!” i said when i just bumped into someone, it was soyeon. She was my classmates too, and close enough with chanyeol.

Or maybe, she think that she was close to chanyeol.

“nah it’s okay, where are you going?” asked soyeon and i told her that i wanted to go to the cafetaria and we splited.

 

I walked way back home alone and i found jongdae was walking alone too. I came approached him and he smiled. i asked, “i think that this street is haunted”

“why is that?”

“because when i was walking with kyungsoo, i felt someone was following us but then there’s none”

“it was chanyeol, and me”

“wait what? Why?”

“chanyeol didn’t like it when you and kyungsoo were close to each other. He keep saying that kyungsoo is quiet bastard” said jongdae while i only chuckled, chanyeol wouldn’t say that kind of thing because he didn’t even give any single for me.

“are you sure about that?” i asked and jongdae nooded. when we reached the end of the road, me and jongdae splited up.

As i arrived at home, i haven’t found my dad so he might still at his office. After i changed my clothes, i tried to clean the house for a bit.

Since it was only me and my dad, so the house always clean all day. i laid my body on the bed and kept texting minah while waiting for my dad to come home.

....

Minah: so jongdae said that it was him and chanyeol?

 

Me: isn’t it weird?

 

Minah: indeed weird, anyway, why did jongdae also stalkering on you?

 

Me: i don’t know, i don’t even think that it’s such kind of stalkering

 

Minah: oh......okay then

....

 

          “i’m home!” i jumped whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter