Me, You

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           I was walking to school by myself. i only listened to some random songs that fit to my condition right now.

          Minah’s birthday was coming, and i should prepared something for my bestfriend, right? i was so lucky to meet her.

          even though my own crush fell for her, but it didn’t mean that i should hate on my bestfriend. girls that does that is a crazy girl, the idiot one.

          Minah was such a true friend than the other friend that i ever had. Friends comes and go like an oceans.

           But the true ones stayed on your face like an octopus.

         

            “let’s erase everything but us, we can be alone. let’s stay together, us forever. Here’s just you and me”- growl.

 

          Suddenly, i saw chanyeol who was riding his bycicle so fast until i almost thought that it was lightning.

          i wanted to call his name but it seemed like he wouldn’t going to hear it.  “hey you” i heard someone called me from behind and it was kyungsoo.

          I smiled at him and he smiled back. This guy was so adorable although when he already met chanyeol, his personality changed so fast.

          “why did you looks so sad?”

          “i’m not, i always like this every morning”

          “no, you’re not”

          “do kyungsoo, you know nothing so just shut the up” i replied and both of laughed. As we reached the classroom, the girls were squeling while the boys were shouting for the game they played on the phone.

          Then i saw chanyeol who was sitting with the guys and i hadn’t see minah yet. Maybe she was late, she always late.

          I sat on my chair while watching over chanyeol. Sometimes i felt like it just a waste of time for falling for him, chasing after him and doing so many things for him even though he would never notice me.

          and at the end of the day, i always thought that i didn’t waste my time because i’ve learnt something.

          I learnt to stop chasing after him, but i’ve never did it. not because i couldn’t, it was just because i wasn't ready to fall for someone that could've been worser than chanyeol.

          “OH I’M SO LUCKY” suddenly minah came with sweats on her face. I chuckled when i saw her because she looked so tired, and i knew she was trying so hard to ran from her house to here.

         She told me about how she came to school by her feet. She told me that she was running and hurted her feet.

          “are you okay, minah-ya? You seems so tired” chanyeol suddenly came and gave minah his tissue. I even not sure if that tissue belonged to chanyeol, guys rarely had a tissue.

          Because i knew that this sort of things was just like a trick from chanyeol, i decided to not disturb both of them who was talking together.

          I didn’t want to get jealous and got disturbed for all day.

          Chanyeol was the typical guy that only wanted to date a pretty girl. well, the ? Everyone does that, right?

          they only care about looks.

          If chanyeol wanted a perfect girl, he should buy a barbie. But for minah, she was pretty and nice.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter