First Love

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          They said, first love isn’t easy to forget. And that's right, i agree with it.  first love isn’t the guy that you date for the first time, or the guy that you kiss for the first time, or even the guy that you love for the first time.

          It’s not like that. First love is the guy that no matter how much guys that you had fallen to, you still couldn’t forget him. when it's the first time you felt that way.

 

          THAT’S LOVE

 

          As what i felt right now, fell in love with the most 'dickhead' guy ever. Let me introduce you to my first love that i still couldn’t forget even though it had been 7 years since i fall for him.

          Park Chanyeol, the annoying fagg that i knew. I admit it if he was handsome, smart, and a good hip-hop dancer which was his hobby right now.

          But i fall for him not because of that, i fall for him for no reason. At all.

          He was there, sitting right behind me and laughed with kyungsoo, his seatmate. Though i didn’t have to look back, i could see that he seemed very happy.

          His smile was everything, his eyes even more. The more you look into his eyes, the more you trapped into him.

           and that was what happening with me.

          The first year of high school didn’t scared me enough, yet. And there was minah, my very very bestfriend.

          She was pretty and nice, but she was kinda clever. Even though she was my bestfriend, but she didn’t know that i had a crush on chanyeol for a long time.

          She didn’t know that the guy that fall for her is the guy that became my first love. I couldn’t imagine if she knew about it, if she knew that the guy that always flirt with her was my first love.

          “hey, [Y/N]! Can i borrow your pencil?” he called me from behind. My heartbeats became unstable, i felt my skin got shivered.

         I took my pencil and gave it to him, he said thanks while smiling. Though he looked like an angel that just came down from the sky, actually, he was quiet a bastard.

          He used to be so mean to me, and he still did.

          Then chanyeol said, “hey ugly, i want to borrow your sharpener also” please welcome, the bastard, park chanyeol. It used to be hurtful for me but it was nothing now, i was getting used to it.

          minah turned her head and gave him her narrowed eyes, she didn’t like how chanyeol treated me.

          Kyungsoo hit his head with a pen, “show some manner, you stupid” then both of them laughed. I wondered if chanyeol did this as a joke, because it seemed very funny for him.

          a lot of times he mocked me and i chased after him with a shoe on my hand. Even though sometimes i just wanted to bent down and cry.

          Nobody know about my feelings, i didn't really trust anyone for this. This was a top secret, and if i couldn’t keep it for myself, why think that somebody will?

          I walked on the street to the cafetaria alone. sometimes i left minah behind because i wanted to spying on chanyeol that usually go with his friends to the cafetaria.

           Everybody fell for him and craved for his attention, even our seniors and juniors. But it didn’t really matter for me, all that matter was him.

          sometimes, i did really hope that chanyeol will got his punishment. Just like a karma.

 

          It’s called ‘karma’ and pronounced as ‘haha you’

 

          Both of us actually a friends since we’re kids, because our moms were bestfriends. And the old chanyeol was the best, the calm guy and kind-hearted guy than the bastard one.

          He changed a lot than i could ever imagine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter