Stop, Rewind.

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to school, i met jongdae there. The scars that i made a few days ago starting to get better, though they still covered it and forbidden me to open it.

my dad know nothing about this, well, i hope he will never know about this. “how’s your arm?” asked jongdae and i told him that it was fine and there was nothing that he had to be worried.

“nothing to be worried? Well, i guess it’s worth to worry about you” said jongdae. I looked at him while he was only smiling on me.

As we arrived at the school gate, we saw minah was there, waved at us with a weird smile on her face.

Jongdae waved his hand on me because he have to be hurry, then he ran from me. Minah said, “you look close to jongdae”

“shut up, come on”

“wait!” minah open my sleeves and checking my arm. It still covered, and minah worries were safe now.

Today was mother’s day, and everything in school was decorated with decoration. Today we didn’t study at all, because the entire school was celebrating mother’s day.

the mothers were invited to the school and their kids will give a speech at the stage. Luckily, i didn’t get pick for give any speech.

First, i was too lazy. Second, there was no way i’ll bring my mom here.

Though at the end of the event, every students will give a rose to their mom. and here i was, standing alone right beside the tree.

“you okay?” chanyeol asked while came approaching me. i nooded at him. he has 2 roses in his hand.

“where’s your mom?” i asked to chanyeol and he pointed at a woman who was looking at us. It was Mrs. Park.

I bowed at her and she was smiling at me.

I asked, “2 roses? Did you want to give it to minah?”

“yup”

“well, off you go” i smacked his but and chanyeol smiled at me, ruffled my hair before he went away. i only smirked at him, yet i felt pain in my chest so hard.

i picked one of the rose and hold it by myself, it was so beautiful. Then at the gate, i could see a woman that seems like just running towards my school.

I was very suprised, it was my mom. i immediatly stood up and she found me, the she was smiling while came approached me.

“how come you know about this?” i asked to her in a shaky tone. “chanyeol’s mom told me about today, i’m so sorry if i came too late, honey” said my mom, she walked closer to me as if she wanted to hug but i stepped away. no, i didn’t want it.

I said, “it’s okay, i’ve never expected you to come”

“listen-“

“here” i gave her the rose and she was very suprised. “everyone gave this to their mom, since you’re here so here you go” i said.

my mom was smiling so bright, it was just like the happiest moment in her life. Then after a few minutes, she said that she had to go to naeun’s school, and i let her go.

I didn’t want her to stay here for another minute also.

“you look so akward with you mom” chanyeol came and stood beside me. i just nooded at him and decided to walk away, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter