That

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

          “grandpa!” i screamed when i found my grandpa with his old truck. He smiled widely as he hugged me. and then chanyeol appeared and greet my grandpa politely.

           “so this is the guy that you talked about” he said as he patted his back and chanyeol could only smile with nervous.

           “let’s go” i said and grabbed my bag to the back side. i could hear their conversation right beside the truck.

            My grandpa asked, “i know that i’m not a paranormal, but there’s something happend between both of you, isn’t it?” i looked at them with a glare.

            “she’s just jealous” chanyeol giggled. No, i wasn’t just jealous. I was jealous and afraid. Moreover, i could feel that yeeun will be everywhere.

           I mean it, like, everywhere.

...

 

          “yeah, everything is fine. No i’m not sad, forget it dad, bye” i hung the phone as i woke up from my deep sleep. After arrived yesterday, i was so tired until i almost slept for 10 hours.

           I went out from the house and found a relaxing breeze.

           I saw my grandpa sat on the bench right beside a tree so i decided to just accompanied him that morning.

          “grandpa, are you okay?”

          “i’m fine, i just never thought that you’ll grown up so fast”

          “stop it, grandpa”

          “your grandma and i usually sit here every morning”

          “she’s still here, you know it”

          “i’ll never forget” he smiled cheesily as we both laughed. “you should make up with chanyeol, jealousy isn’t a good thing in a relationship, you know” he said.

          “i’m not just jealous. I’m afraid. He’s kinda handsome and i bet that there will be a lot of girls that surrounding him, even the girls that are prettier than me. i don’t want to be hurt anymore”

           i sighed away with the thought of the possibility that chanyeol will leaving me behind. “if he hurt you, you should know that there’s a lot of people that willing to beat him down” he smiled at me before walked away to the farm.

 

          I was ready with my boots and farmer clothes. Me and grandpa just wanted to collect some milk. As i got out from the farm with a bucket of milk, i saw chanyeol was talking with yeeun right outside our house area.

          They were laughing. Chanyeol didn’t even greet me today, this thing had made me really mad.

           Chanyeol moved his sight to me but i pretended that i didn’t care and walked away to the shelter room.

           “that son of a ” i cursed when i took off my gloves and my hat. I was so mad, but i knew that i just have to pretended that i didn’t care.

           That was my trick now.

           i cursed while putting the milk in the right place just what grandpa told me to. And then my phone rang. I thought it was chanyeol but it was my dad.

          “what is it dad?”

          “i saw kyungsoo with girls headed to the bar today, is he okay? I don’t know if he’s one of that kind of guy”

            “b-bar!? I’ll call you later dad! gotta go”

          I immediatly called yerin while heading to my house. as i got out from the shelter, i saw chanyeol who was walking towards me.

         i only stole sight at him before walked away to avoid him. i see that yeeun wasn’t around, so it must be easy for him to know that i was angry though.

         “yerin-ah, my dad just told me that he saw kyungsoo at the bar. You want to meet him or i should just call jongdae instead?” i asked.

          “just let him be...”

          “what’s wrong now?”

          “he went home last night. He looked so messy, his parents told me. i feel bad for him, i just dont want to have any business with him anymore. I’ll just tell my parents that i objected this wedding”

          “do you need someone to help you?”

          “aniya, it’s okay. I’ll be fine!” i could sense that she awfully smiled before she hung up. I sighed, i wanted to help yerin so bad but i didn’t understand how.

            I already had trouble in my life and i should think twice before decided to help someone when i couldn’t even help myself.

 

          I’ve been ignoring chanyeol all day. all i did was helping grandpa’s work and let him sat at the terrace alone.

          i cleaned the corn that i just picked from the field and hummed some trot song that grandpa played. He was counting the eggs.

          “why are you ignoring me all day long? Are you still mad?” he suddenly came next to me as he asked that question. I could see that grandpa was checking us out.

          “grandpa” i suddenly called my grandpa without answering chanyeol’s question. “what did grandma do when she’s jealous over you?” i asked while still cleaning the corn.

          Grandpa chuckled, while chanyeol was looking so confused. He should know that i was jealous not because i didn’t like him have a friends, i just afraid.

          “she got mad, not talking to me for the whole day before i decided to asked her to drink so she’ll get drunk and spoil everything she wanted to say. I’ll let her slap me is she wanted to” he chuckled while i was smiling. It was so cute, they were so cute.

           I glared at chanyeol as i whispered at him. “it will happend to you if you don’t stop talking”

          “i don’t even know what’s my fault”

          “then shut up”

          “why are you acting like this?”

          “shut up”

          “don’t be so jealous towards yeeun”

          “alright”

          “alright?”

          “if that’s what you want, i’m not going to be jealous again. now just do whatever you want. just go to her house now, talk to her, cuddle with her or marry her. i’m not going to act like your girlfriend anymore if you wanted to, or even your fiance. Do whatever you want, my s is off the limit for you”

           i threw a corn to somewhere and decided just to hid in my room and listened to some music up to the maximum volume and ignored this world for awhile.

 

          As i woke up from my sleep, it was in the middle of the night. I checked outside and saw that there were no one in the house.

           i got out from my house and found that someone was inside the farm house, it probably was my grandpa.

           I tried to searched for chanyeol anywhere but i couldn’t see him anywhere. There weren’t any of his things in the house too.

           Was he just leaving?....

          “g-grandpa, where’s chanyeol?” i asked to my grandpa with a panic feelings. “i know i shouldn’t have said that, he must be already with yeeun right now. i gave him that premission, and look who’s regret it now. why does it always happening in my life.....how am i supposed to live when i comeback to seoul!?” i screamed with a cries.

          I sat on the dirt and cried as if a kid lose her mom. i didn’t know what to do next, i was speachless at that moment. chanyeol just left.

          “i wanna go home” i sobbed before got up from my position, headed to the traditional house to grabbed all my things.

           I wanna go back to seoul, didn’t know why but i wanted to be back and hoped that all of this just a dream.

          “aish” someone growled right behind me. i felt someone cleaned the dirt on my , wait, chanyeol?. “i’m not going to leave you, for god’s sake. Even if you wanted me to leave you, i won’t”

          i looked back and found chanyeol who looked very dirty. I just realized that he just cleaned the shelter house.

          “i want to hug you now but you’re so annoying” i began to cry even louder while chanyeol giggled.

          “aigoo” he cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. But it wouldn’t stop me from crying. I felt so bad and stupid for being that mean to chanyeol.

“stop crying or we’ll have baby accident” he sighed. “i’ll sleep again now” i stopped myself and ran inside the house.

 

          The next day, we decided to go back to seoul since my dad told us to, anyway. I didn’t talked about yeeun anymore with him since i knew that i should’ve just forget about it.

           even though i was still afraid, i wasn’t going to make him knew about my doubt on him.

           “is yerin okay?” he asked to me. we were at the train, on our way to seoul. “i hope so, she didn’t contact me”

          “oh my god, we meet again” a girl walked towards us and without looked at her, i knew that it was yeeun. I didn’t know what to do.

          Should i act like we didn’t have a problem? Or should i just get mad all over again? chanyeol looked at me while i smiled sarcastly on both of them.

         “why don’t you just sit here and i’ll go to the bathroom?” i asked to yeeun before i got up from my seat, headed to the bathroom.

          “forever” i whispered. I walked down the train hallway, tried not to fell down. “i told you to becareful around him” i heard changmin’s voice right behind me.

         as i looked back, i found changmin was there. He looked worried to me.

          “are you following me?”

          “yeah, i’m afraid bad things will happen to you”

          “it’s happening”

          “come and just sit with me”

          “nah it’s okay, i need time to be alone”

          “alright then” changmin smiled a little to me and i decided to kept walking to the toilet. I was so pissed, literally, so pissed.

           But changmin was here and he told me that i had to becareful being around chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter