Chapter 9 : The memories

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living"

SEOHYUN POV

I can’t help but to smile thoughtlessly while looking at the sky after sending Mrs. Cho away. God sent me an angel today to stay by my side when I feel lonely, soulless and my world was crashing. Mrs. Cho is my guardian angel just like Kyuhyun does.

Mother. Thinking of that, I smiled. Finally I have someone to call as my own mother. Although Kyuhyun was away, I knew that he was watching over me up there that he sent his mother to me to be by my side so that I won’t feel alone and lonely when he’s not around.

I am finally able to smiled again after a month of grieving. I looked at the sky, held the necklace that he gave me tight and thank god for allowing me for once to feel how it is like to be loved by these two special people. If only he was alive, I am sure that we will live happily together. If only he was alive I am sure that I will be the happiest daughter in law to have Mrs. Cho as my mother in law. That moment, reality struck me as I knew that happiness and togetherness will only become reality if he was still alive. But he left and my smile faded away.

I close my eyes trying my best to stay strong to face the reality as the cold wind hit me harshly. I’m shivering real bad that I can feel my hands started to freeze and turned blue as a result of my own stupidity that I forget to bring my coat as I never bother to know about the weather since  I always locked myself up in my room. I heard my stomach grumbling as I remembered that I haven’t eat anything since morning.

I then make my way to the nearest bus stop across the road, I tried to walk hurriedly but my legs feels wobbly and my head started to ached. Thank god that the bus stop was just a walking distance as I feel my eyes are blurry since I can’t stand the cold anymore. I stopped when I saw the red light signal before crossing over. Then I remembered how Kyuhyun will act and he will surely be damn furious at me if he was here now that I didn’t wear any warm cloth. He will unquestionably will starts nagging and hassle me about how I am supposed to take care of myself. Kyuhyun. Her Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun is the only man that able to distract my attention when he accompanied me at the library. I sighed. How I missed those moments when we rode the bus together after long hours at the library and he then will walk me home although my apartment was close enough from the bus stop just to ensure that I entered safely before he left.

I stared blankly ahead as the memories of us together started to roaming in my heads and it choked me up as I feel my mouth are dry and my throats are hurting.

I turned my gazed at the traffic light and crossed the road noticing that the red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter