Chapter 8 : The Madness

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"And then, i met you........"

 

YONGHWA POV

I saw everything that happened just now and the drama that these two deceivers are playing getting more and more interesting. I watched closely and fascinatingly how Mrs. Cho was comforting Seo Hyun. She must be Mrs. Cho precious gemstone now looking at how she treated her and that fact was undeniable, since the wicked lady willing to hand over all of her family shares in the company to Seohyun. He needed to know more about this woman. Seohyun. More means everything to him; he needed to know every detail and every single thing about her since she will threaten his position as the company only heirs.  

Yonghwa smiled as he already had wicked plan in his head. With all the money, power and influence he have, Seohyun will came down on her knees asking for his help. Mrs. Cho will regret all of her wrongdoings towards his family and he will ensure that both of them will suffer gravely. He holds grudge to Mrs. Cho family ever since his father was not appointed as the company CEO to replace his loyal friend Mr.Cho. He heard lots of debauched and depraved from his mother about bad things that Mrs. Cho did to his family just to ensure her son, Kyuhyun became the CEO after Mr. Cho death years ago.

He saw Seohyun headed outside the hotel after sending Mrs. Cho away and he decided to follow her tonight as for the start so that he will at least get a glimpse about her lifestyle. He believed that Seohyun is the type of woman who will go to the exclusive clubs nor will hang out with rich guys to set her trap on them. She must be one of that hunts money and position. He thought. An immoral woman like her will normally do anything and take advantage of her attractiveness and gorgeousness to make the guys fall for her like stupid Kyuhyun does.

He fastened her pace to follow her and stopped when she saw Seohyun was standing still as if she was dazed off from the reality when she watched at the sky and smiled. This girl here must be insane. Here goes another negative thought roaming in Yonghwa head. He stared at her from the back and was startled when he noticed she wasn’t wearing her coat to protect her from the coldness as he can feels the bitterly cold days wind tonight hits him.

“It’s freezing cold and where the hell is her car?” Yonghwa was about to get to his car and ready to follow her from behind when he was stunned once again when he saw Seohyun walked out from hotel heading towards the nearest bus stop across the hotel. He kept his car keys in his pocket and follows her close once again. Seohyun heads were down staring at the roads and her steps are wobbly and shaky. Although it’s already late and it is dangerous for a young woman like her to walk alone, she didn’t seem to be bothered about that fact. Although Yonghwa was making a cough sound and walked near behind her but she didn’t seem to notice his existence once again.

“She’s weird”

“Total weirdo”

“How can she stand the coldness? Is she even a human at the first place?”

She then stopped and Yonghwa was shocked as he almost hit her the moment he was battling the questions with his inner self. He didn’t realize how close he was with her until she stopped and he was only inches away from her. He didn’t notice that he was this close to her that people would assumed him working as her bodyguard who was protecting the pretty woman here and making sure that she was safe from the evil out there despite the fact that he himself is the devil who intended to hurt and wounded her badly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter