Chapter 2 : The Ugly Truth

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure"

 

Dear wife,


Thank you so much for accepting me into your life, to be your other half, to accept me for who I am, to let me love you, to fills the emptiness in your heart and allowing me to be your first and last lover. I promise I'm going to love you forever and ever.
 

From,

Your Husband.


SEOHYUN POV


I crumpled the note and I threw it under my bed. I opened the red box that his mother gave me earlier todayat the church, immediately the sparkling silver necklace written his name caught my eyes. I was shaking badly and my tears dropped for the thousand times. How can he promise me forever when he left me hanging all alone in our room on our wedding night with me still wearing the wedding gown that he chose. How cruel life can be towards me when the day I was supposed to be laughing happily and thankfully to god for sending me my guardian angel was the day that everything was taken away from me. I'm torn. 


"Seo Joo Hyun, please…come out" I heard Yoona knocking the door, begging me to come out. I'm soulless, my head feels like it's going to explode anytime, my heart aches real bad that I feels like there was someone stabbing and wounding it mercilessly and my tears won't just stop falling. I'm chocked. I feel like dying. 


Accepting the truth wasn't easy. Hearing the fact that he's now in heaven leaving me here all alone makes me mad. 


"Joo hyun ah, I made your favourite dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter