Chapter 15 : The victory

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

He bought me 12 red roses which 11 of it are real and 1 fake. I frowned gesturing my puzzled mind and looking at him profoundly questioning why there are fake rose among the others. He then held my hand tight, kiss my lips tenderly, cupped my cheeks and gave me the sweetest smile ever.

 "I will love you until the last flower dies." I smile foolishly hearing his jokes and my face reddened as my heart hopping and leaping in happiness.

This tall macho man over here sure knows how to make me falls in love with him each and every day. Not even once he failed to surprise me especially with his saccharine words that melted my hearts and drown me deep into his tricks.

“You know I will love you that way right Seohyun. I will love you till my last breath.” I nodded in silence as I know that he will love me that way and I hope that he knows that I will love him way beyond that I am willing to do anything for him.

My smile faded away, the soft instrumental killing me softly with his songs music ran through my head. I wiped my tears away worried that Mrs.Cho who sat in front of me saw my grief.

She sat silence and barely utters any words after she expressed her initial intention to meet me today. As I thought I was about the company and I am willing to hand back all the shares to affluence my burden, she voiced out something which makes my world upside down.

“I did this for our family sake Seohyun-ah” She broke the silence and squeezed my hand.

“Have you ever considered my feeling?” I asked her honestly.

“I……I know but…this is hard for me as well Hyun-ah..”

“Then why do we have to do this”

“He’s my son as well Hyun. Kyuhyun…..Kyu even loves him as his own brother…and I…..”

“I love Kyuhyun not him”

“Please…. For Kyuhyun sake….”

I paused. My heart stopped. For Kyuhyun sake. Mrs.Cho is asking me for his sake. My head ached. The sudden truth struck me. I grabbed my purse and rifle for my drugs.

“…Yonghwa is my son too Seohyunnie… Please..i’m asking you.. Agree with this marriage. “

I stood up furiously, my whole body trembles badly. I’m shaking to death. I’m confused and I can’t comprehend every single words Mrs.Cho were talking about. Kyhuhyun. Yonghwa. Son. Marriage. His sake. Everything that I heard hurts me real bad. Its killing me.

“I….. have to go”

I left without turning back leaving Mrs.Cho without any answer. I rushed out from the luxurious restaurant to unknown destination. I fastened my steps as the clamours around me started to chokes me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I sobbed hard. My breathing became uneven. My vision blurred but I continue walking ignoring the eventful surrounding. I need to spurt out from this nonsense. I need to go to a place where I won’t be hampered and troubled with unnecessary problem. I need Kyuhyun. I need to go to him. I need him now.

As my vision started turning black and my heads become heavy and each of my steps that I takes seem to be heavier and I felt like falling down, that was when someone grabbed my hands, held me in his embrace and take me away.

 

YONGHWA POV

I grabbed her hands, held her tight and close keeping her safe from the havoc surrounding and lead her to my car. She followed without any arguments. I heard her cried and sobbed. I quickened my pace to the car but she doesn’t seem to be able to follow my lead. Her heads were down all the time and her hands that I held tights were trembling. Her condition was the same as the night I followed her to the bus stop.

The march to my car seems to be taking forever. I wonder why but hearing her crying and weeping hurts me real bad inside. I wanted to protect her from whatever thing that wounded and miffed her. The moment I saw she rushed out from the restaurant with that miserable and gloomy face, I spontaneously stood up and followed her as the urged to safeguard her arouse.

She was crying out loud that people around started to stared at her interestedly and curiously. I shadowed her close to me as I noticed there’s a man who wanted to approach her, that was when I grabbed her hands and constricted her into my embrace to.

“Let go of me…please” I stopped walking when I heard her pleaded.

“Just follow me, Seohyun-sshi” I looked at her annoyed as in this state, how she can expect me to leave her alone.

“Do I know you..?” She asked with her shuddering voice that I heard it almost murmuring.

“Yonghwa. I’m Yonghwa.” I held her shoulders and forced her to face me.

“You…marriage…….” Before she able to finished her sentences, she collapsed and I hurriedly carried her to the car and laid her on the backseat.

“Take us home. Fast” I ordered the driver and called my personal doctor.

 On the way home, I just can’t take my eyes of her as I’m worried like hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter