Chapter 1 : The wedding nightmare

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white Vera Wang wedding gown she wore mesmerized everyone inside the room. The angelic face of hers needed no heavy makeup to bring out the beauty of this lady. Her sparkling eyes and the sweet smile of this angel melted every hearts. Though she may seem calm judging from the outer appearance at this moment, only god knows how she was quivering and trembling on the inside while waiting for her groom. Having a vast wedding never was her dream. Since her younger age, marriage was never in her life plan. But here she is now, looking outstanding, stunning and dazzling in the wedding gown that he chose. The wedding was held in a small church near the beach. It was her request that she wanted the wedding guests are people that she consider as her own family. He agreed without any arguments. 


Yoona, her best friend since high school was holding her hand tight. She knew the struggles that Seohyun went through. She knew that wedding is a big deal in her life since she never had the opportunity to feels how it’s like to own a family, to feel loved and to be loved by her parents. She was sent to the orphanage at the aged of ten by the local authorities after they found her stepmother hanged herself inside their house and her biological father no where to be found.. The dark reality that Seohyun hides from people out there and since then, she been struggling hard to live her life normally. 


SEOHYUN POV


She was trembling, her hands are cold. She is smiling although her heart beats crazily and her legs are wobbly that she held Yoona’s hand tight to mirage her energy to stay strong. Kyuhyun, his groom, the love of his life, her very first love, the very first man that came up heroically saying he loves her in front of her house and knelt down on his knees to asked her to marry him. She was speechless and froze at that moment as marriage was never her neither short nor long term plan. Love is something foreign and far-off for her. But there was something inside him that drifted her away from her black sad cruel reality. Kyuhyun brought him to wonderland where she sees them living happily together and finally she will be able to feels what it’s like to own a family, to be loved and to be happy. And without hesitation she said yes to be his other half, Kyuhyun kissed her and hugged her tight and tears rolled down her cheeks as she found her guardian angel.


“I’m scared” The very first words that came out from after she was left alone with Yoona in the room. 


“That’s normal you idiot. Every bride in the world would feel the same. I guess.” Yoona replied and smile.


Seohyun close her eyes and tried to breathe normally. There’s no reason to be scared of, Kyuhyun loves me and I love him. She said to herself tried to calm the jumpiness inside her. 


“You are shaking badly, calm down Joo hyun. Everything will be fine. Kyuhyun going to be the best things that you had in your life and both of you going to be happy now and forever. So chill Joo hyun ah.” Yoona patted my back tried to calm me down. Hearing her soothing words does calm me down but there’s another side of it that makes me feels restless and nervous. I’m trying to stay positive and relish every moments. Maybe its normal for all the bride to feel tense since I’m going to walk down the aisle to take his hand and say I do less than an hour.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter