Chapter 6 : The First Introduction

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me"

YONGHWA POV

When I was about to walk away leaving the hall and Sunny that was stunned by my arrogance attitude towards her, I saw the girl and Mrs.Cho were talking while holding each other hands. They seemed so close to each other that I wondered who she was considering to the fact that Mrs.Cho doesn’t have any relatives or close friend here at Korea. Mrs.Cho only brother died last year and as far as he knew, she didn’t have a niece and never were close to anybody as she always spent most of her time at the office and Kyuhyun was her only friends and life companions. He saw Mrs. Cho wiped away the tears rolling down from the girl cheeks and brushed her hair to calm her down. The girl nodded and smiled.

“Just what on earth is going on here?” He said to himself and continues staring at both of them interestingly.

“Both of them sure are drama queens and attention seeker” He shook his head disbelief, annoyed with the fact that how could both of them cried right here in the middle of the party with people staring at them.

“That girl and Mrs Cho surely had plans to take over the company from me and my family. I shouldn’t fall for their cheap trick” The negatives though wandered in his head, repeating over and over again not to pitied them or even bothered asking why they both were crying and looked so down and depressed.

“I wonder who she is and what they are up to” He headed to his mother who was busy chatting with her friends and sat down next to her.

“Oh Yong Hwa.. Let me introduce you to Mrs. Lee and this is Sunny.” His mother introduced him to the whole Mr.Lee family and he smiled politely just to be courteous but his head was still thinking about the girl identity and Mrs.Cho plan. He was confident that Mrs. Cho was up to something as her mother always voiced up to him about how wicked and malicious Mrs. Cho was towards his family while he was away to ensure that Kyuhyun will be the CEO of the company.

He once knew that his family faced a bad financial problem because of Mr.Cho corrupt tricks towards his family and now is the right time for him to take revenge towards Mrs.Cho family.  Mr.Cho and Kyuhyun death is a stepping stone for him to get his retribution and make his parents proud of him. At this young age and becoming the CEO of JYS company who has a net worth more than $8 million. It is not a easy task but he promised himself that he will be the best among the best and far off superior than Kyuhyun can ever be before.The company operates a talent agency, and involves in fashion line industry. Their company is a prominent business company in South Korea, which the label is one of the three biggest well known companies, alongside PYG and LKP Company.

He whispered to his mother about Mrs.Cho and the mysterious girl and they excuse themselves politely from the table and headed towards the very end of the hall where Mrs.Cho and Seohyun were seated. He fake a smiled and nodded to every person that he passed by while his heart was beating crazily knowing that he was so near the mysterious girl he was staring at since she step into the hall.

 

“Mrs.Cho” His Mother called her with low and mannered tone but somehow he heard it a bit discourteous as knew that his mother was annoyed and disgust to say her name. Mrs.Cho and the girl turned faced towards us and immediately stood up. The girl bowed to us politely and courteously while Mrs.Cho tried to hugged my mother but she took one step behind, Mrs.Cho understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter