Chapter 22 : The confession

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

“Sit down Seo Joo Hyun” I ordered and forced her back to sit next to me.I grabbed her wrist hard and firm not letting her lead away.

She sat down obediently and observed emptily ahead while massaging her head. She trembled rummaging through her purse before swallowing those wary pills I asked her about before.

“Are you sick?”

“Should we go to the clinic?” She ignored me and continued silent.

I placed my palm along her forehead and quickly noticed that burning hot.  Every time she was with me, she never failed to worry and troubled me about her health condition.

“You’re sick and stop saying you’re okey.” I said angrily with her compose attitude.

I saw her trembling hands. Sudden zeal and excitement to hold her white pale hands arose, but I keep composed and started patting her back softly. I caressed her long soft black wavy hair affectionately as she laid her head on the table.  I heard her soft breath as I got closer to her disturbed with her illness.

“I’ll call the doctor then I’ll send you home Seo Hyun-sshi”

 “I’m sorry but I really have to go now”

She stood up and drove my hand away forcefully left me stunned with her action. I watched her making her way out from the restaurant weakly. I stood up and ran after her, following her from behind close, but careful enough in ensuring that she didn’t recognize my presence.

I sighed and leaned on the wall as I saw she entered the ladies, a batch of wild things running through my mind right now seeing her condition. Ever since I encountered her, I know that she’s not in her finest condition, but there’s something about it today that draws my heart restless and fidgety.

“What if she’s pregnant?’ I murmured to myself. I rubbed my face hard frightened of the subject.

“She can’t be pregnant. I won’t allow it.”

“NEVER”

Although I’m proud of the fact that I am the first mortal to have touched and tamed her on the bed, but grasping the truth that she might get pregnant of my foolishness frightened me. I shook my head and bit my lips hard denying what on my mind right now.

“I will never let a tacky girl like her with horrid life background be the mother of my child.” I said determined.

I head to the hotel discotheque and let me worry ease away with a few drinks and entertaining the hot young ladies that started mingling and seducing me. One of the girls dragged me to the dance floor and I followed pleasurably. I shouldn’t burden myself with inconsequential things especially regarding Seohyun. Everything was just business matter and whatever her condition was, I should not care and concern. I sighed and observed the y lady with blonde wavy hair past her bare shoulder dispassionately.

Her skin tight dress revealed her glowing skin under the dim light. She was smiling affectionately and came closer to me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter