Chapter 19 : The Wrong Message

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I took my phone out and dialed Yoona’s number. The waiting hours for Minho dragged on, I’m exhausted and drained that I decided to left without waiting for him. I can’t wait for Minho any longer since Mr. Jung was still following me after I left the coffee shop.

The moment I stepped out the coffee shop, I immediately dialed Mrs.Cho and thankfully that she agreed to meet me later during dinner. I need to settle everything today. I know that Mr. Jung will never leave me in peace until he gets what he demanded.

I let a tiring sighed and turned around, thanks god that the maniac was nowhere to be found. I sat at the empty bench beside the pedestrian side walk and keeps on calling Yoona. I won’t be staying here long since the day after tomorrow I will flee away, free from this messed, gone from this hurtful city.

“Yah, Seohyun, where are you?”

“Yoona-ah, I’ll be home late,”

“You are supposed to wait for me at the coffee shop Hyun-ah.”

“I’m sorry I can’t, I’m meeting Mrs.Cho”

“Who?”  She shrieks over the phone.

“Mrs. Cho, Kyuhyun mother Yonna-ah”

“Ahhh.. I can’t hear you clearly just now.” She giggled.

“Please tell Minho I left without waiting for him.”

“Alright and please be safe.” I sensed her worried.

“Thanks Yoona-ah.” I hang up and headed straight to the nearest bus stop.

This might be what Kyuhyun wanted when he’s alive, but I’m sure that he will apprehend the intention of me why I’m declining all his family good deeds. I don’t deserve all the wealth. I’m nonentity and I am sure that Mr.Jung Yong Hwa is the right capable and factual man for the company.

The bus arrived and I as always sat at the end of the bus next the window. The time seemed to go by leisurely and the destination to the Crown Hotel where I’ll be meeting Mrs. Cho seemed to be taking lengthier and further than. I opened the bus window as the sun shined and let the cold April breeze came in and gently slapped my face. Somehow I feel refreshed and contented thinking about my plan to escape farthermost away from the town with Minho.

The bus stopped across the Crown Hotel and I headed lethargically as I stared at my watch and it’s almost 6.30p.m. I’m here early an hour so I decided to take a walk around the area before meeting Mrs.Cho. I sat on the bench under the sakura tree and stared at the sky. I wonder when my life becomes a total messed like this. My jinx. Everything doesn’t seem to be going the way I planned since Kyuhyun death. I opened my purse and search for my prescription. I swallowed all the three meds and closed my eyes tight. The weather started getting colder and the surrounding that were busier and hectic earlier turns emptier. I looked around and decided to wait for Mrs.Cho in the lobby.

As I stepped into the Crown hotel, I discerned few people were staring and ogling penetratingly at me while whispering to each other. I let out a stretched exasperating breathed and stopped motionless in front of a vast mirror at the lobby staring expressionless at myself.

I must be out of my mind. I must be stupid and senseless as well. I haven’t thought of changing my clothes until here I am now standing still right here looking at myself unbelievably with my messy hair, baggy black pants and white sweatshirt covered with Minho coat. The riches here must have thought I am a scrounger or even a hooker looking for a customer.  

“Miss Seo Joo Hyun?” A young man wearing black suit came and approached me from the side.

“Yes.” I nodded and he gestured me to follow him.

I stared amusingly at the interior along the way as this is my first time ever in such luxurious and lavish place. Instantaneously I feel awkward and uncomfortable. We headed to the highest level of the hotel and as the elevator door open, Mrs. Cho was right there waiting for me looking at me all shocked and I knew why. I walked my head down embarrass and discomfit with my appearance towards her and startlingly she held me close In her embrace.

“I’m glad to see you Joo-Hyun” She grabs my hand and headed to the great hall of the spacious room.

I sat down next to her and stay silence for a while gaining my dynamism before voicing out my real intention of meeting her.

“Mrs.Cho,…. There’s something that…..” Before I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter