Chapter 13 : The Love and Hatred

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I am shattered. I am mad and I am destroyed. I’ve been searching for the ring almost an hour now but still nowhere to be found. Stupid Seohyun. I was so infuriated with myself for last night episode. I should have taken care of it as the ring is the most treasurable memories that he left but I lost it because of my injudicious mistake. It’s the wedding ring. I shook and knocked my heads several times for acting dumb. I sighed. A real elongated exhausting sigh thinking about my unfortunate life. The walk to my house seems to be taking forever and a never ending journey.

The darkness along the valley on my neighbourhood doesn’t bother me as I am a walking dead. The rough cold wind hits me, numb my body. I just can’t stop thinking about the ring. I held the necklace he gave me tight. My hands are shaking but not for the reason of the weather but because of the sadness of losing the ring. His wedding ring. I stared inanely ahead; the road was empty as it is almost midnight. The surrounding was soundless and the only thing that I can hear right now is my own breathing. I’m choked and suffocated besides the feeling of soulless and hopeless. I am too fatigued of crying that the only thing that I wanted to do right now is too lay down on my bed and never woke up to face this hurting reality of my life.

“Seohyun,ah! Oh my god. We were so worried about you 바보 babo (stupid)”. I heard Yoona shrieking as I opened the door.

“미안 해요 mian haeyo (I am sorry).” I headed to her emotionlessly and hugged her tight. I closed my eyes and tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard she groaned mad but she my head and nodded.

“I was looking for his ring, but I couldn’t find it” I added and wiped my tears. She took my hand and asked me to sit on the sofa next to her.

“We can find it together if you told me. We will accompany you there.” She looked at me determinedly.

“Minho was here an hour ago. I called wondering if you are still with him since you didn’t answer you phone but you are not. I got panicked and asked him to come over to help me find you.” Then I heard someone’s footsteps coming over towards us from the back. I turned around and saw Minho was standing right behind me. He smiled, cupped my cheeks and rubbed it gently that I feel relieved and composed for a moment. “

You should have asked me Seohyun-ah to help you.” He then my hair and smiled warmly. I nodded my head and turned my gaze to Yoona who was smiling looking at us. Minho then sat next to me and held my shivering hands. He touched me as he pleased but it doesn’t maddened me as I know he treated me that way to comfort and ease me since he has been such a good friends of mine ever since we was enrolled to the same university.

“I’m so sorry.” The only words that came out of my mouth since my throats hurt real bad. Minho tightens his gripped on my hands and I stared at him aloofly.

“Please don’t do that again. I am so worried about you that my hearts feels like exploding any times.” He glared at me signalling his uneasiness of my behaviour and I nodded silently.

“You’re hands are so cold. You better get inside and get some rest. I’ll leave once you sleep. I’ll be here if you need anything.” I stood up, he let go of my hands and hugged me before giving me goodnight kiss on my forehead. I followed his order without arguments as I really need a good rest to calm my jumpiness and jitteriness of losing his ring.

“Sweet dream Hyun-ah.” I heard he said it thoughtfully before I closed the door and laid down on the bed wishing there’s no tomorrow for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MINHO POV

As she closed her room door, I called Yoona who was at the kitchen at the moments making me coffee to sat next to me. This is hard but I need to do something before things get worst. I love Seohyun. Yes. Love her more than a friend and no one knows about that fact. I’m in love with her ever since I first met her in the library. Her unobtrusiveness, her gentle, calm and composed attitude leads me to know her better. She was weird at my first glance as she rarely talks to anybody. After classes she normally rushed back and never hangs out like what people our age normally do. Her lunch time was always at the library with her books and nothing else.

The very first time when I heard her voice and the moment she sat close next to me that I can smell her sweet fragrance and able to observed her angelic innocent beauty, looking at her sparkling eyes which only inches away; I can’t control myself as I feel my whole body pulsating and I shuddered to replied to her conversation.

Almost two years, she was all mines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter