Chapter 7 : The Bond

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A person who loves you truly, will never let you go whatever the situation is"

SEOHYUN POV

I heard every single word that came out from Mrs.Cho mouth clearly, I realized that she was looking at me tenderly as she called me her own daughter, and Mrs.Jung who sat beside her out of sudden started raising her voice asking Mrs.Cho whether she was out of her mind to hand over the company shares that belongs to her family to me. I heard everything, I heard it loud and clear but nothing seems to attract my attention. Their conversation choked me and as I was about to excuse myself, considering to the fact that I am a real strangers to both of this family, Mrs. Cho grabbed my hand and we leave the hall. I followed without arguments as my head started to ached thinking about the situation.

“Hyun-ah, you heard me right”. We were waiting for her car to fetch her at the lobby when she popped the question to me. I nodded and as I was about to voiced out my thought regarding the matter, Mrs.Cho continued.

“This is my final decision, and nobody can force me to change my mind neither you.” She said it sternly and I can see seriousness on her face. This is getting serious and I shouldn’t make it worst. I should tell her that I won’t accept her kindness towards me. That compassion was too much for me to accept considering to the fact that I am actually nobody to her and I’m not qualified, capable and apt for what she offered. This whole case just doesnt make any sense. 

I sighed, I shook my head disbelief; this is not what I am here for. My heat beat fast and I started feeling sick. Real sick and all I wanted now was to go back and be in my room all alone again. 

“Mrs.Cho, I won’t accept your kind-heartedness although I really appreciate it wholeheartedly. You and Kyuhyun worked really hard for it and as an outsider, I shouldn’t interfere with this matter.” I tried to make my speech as courteous as I could as I don’t want to offend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter